剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's never paid to underestimate me either.
也别小瞧我
Ok. Let's do this.
好吧 我们一起
I used to try to convince Klaus
我曾经想要说服克劳斯
that there was good in everyone,
人人心中都有善
that you really did care about him...
在你内心深处
deep inside once.
你真的关心他
He told me I was naive,
他说我太天真了
that I could never fathom how deep your hatred ran.
说我永远也看不清你内心有多恨
I didn't always hate him.
我不是一直讨厌他的
When Niklaus was born, I was overjoyed.
尼克劳斯刚出生的时候 我高兴坏了
I thought, this one...
我想 这个孩子...
This one has the eyes of a warrior.
这个孩子长着一双战士的眼睛
He will be worthy.
他将会很出色
But my hope was short-lived.
但我的希望极其短暂
And when I found out that he wasn't really my son,
当我发现他不是我的孩子
my relief was glorious!
我也觉得我的接♥班♥人闪闪发光
But that passed with the knowledge that he was begat of a beast.
但都随着我知道他父亲是个禽兽而烟消云散
His mother's infidelity was not his fault.
他母亲不忠不是他的错
Everything that followed was
接下来发生的所有
because of Niklaus' obsession with the wolves.
都是因为尼克劳斯对狼人的痴迷
He ventured out to watch them turn under the full moon,
他冒险去看他们在满月下变身
And he took my youngest son, Heinrich.
他夺走了我最小的儿子 海因里希
He was but a child.
他还只是个孩子
And he was torn apart.
却被撕成了碎片
An accident.
一场意外
An accident? He murdered my wife!
一场意外 他谋杀了我妻子
His own mother who sought to cleanse him
他自己的母亲 她只想清洗掉
of his beast-like nature.
他身上带着的兽♥性♥
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
He turned my entire family
他发动整个家族
against me.
同我反♥目♥成仇
And yet you defend him.
而你还在替他说话
I have desperately tried to convince him
我竭尽全力想劝服他
not to kill you,
是叫他不要杀你
that the bloodshed in your family does not have to be
你们家族之间的流血杀戮
an endless cycle.
不是没有尽头
And after centuries on this earth,
在经历了这么多世纪之后
do you really not see
难道你还不明白
that all of your violence is pointless?
暴♥力♥是解决不了问题的吗
Let me hazard a guess.
我来猜一下吧
You are one of these alienists, right?
你专业是精神病医生 对吗
We're called therapists these days.
在这个时代 我们叫做治疗师
And to be honest,
说老实话
you could do with some couch time.
你确实要躺下了治疗一下
Actually, my dear,
其实 亲爱的
since my wound does not appear to be healing,
自从我的伤口停止愈合以来
what I could do with right now is...
我现在真正需要的是
some food.
食物
You..you said you wouldn't.
你...你说过你不会的
Yes, I did, didn't I?
是的 我说过 对不对
And all of the blood of a fawn
而小鹿全身的血
barely makes for good fodder.
还不够我塞牙缝
In times of need, even the devil eats flies.
但在关键时候 总是聊胜于无
I'm a tad busy. What is it, Hayley?
我忙着呢 什么事 海莉
Something has happened to Elijah.
以利亚有些不对劲
He was supposed to be our decoy last night,
他昨晚本该就中了圈套的
and now he's vanished.
现在却消失了
There's blood everywhere...
地上到处都是血
Werewolf and vampire.
狼人和吸血鬼的都有
There is a trail.
这里有痕迹
I need you to help us track it.
我们需要你帮忙追踪它
Well, as much as I might like to help you find my brother,
尽管我很想效劳 帮你找到我哥哥
I have more pressing matters at the moment.
可是我现在有更紧迫的事情
What's more important than your own brother...
还有什么事情比自己哥哥更紧迫
My life.
保命
Davina had Mikael on a magical leash,
达维娜给迈克尔施了魔法
and it broke.
现在咒语解除了
Now Mikael has Tunde's blade,
迈克尔现在拿着图德的匕♥首♥
the white oak stake,
白栎树木桩
and Cami.
还有卡米
I'm going to get her back.
我要找到她
And then I'm going to end this.
然后结束这一切
Either Mikael or I will be ash by day's end.
今天过后 不是迈克尔死就是我亡
And if you do find my brother,
如果你真的找到了我哥哥
please tell him I could do with a hand.
请告诉他 我需要他的帮忙
Stop! Stop. This isn't working.
停 停 根本不起作用
Well, maybe you're just doing it wrong.
可能是你做得不对呢
No. We have to get this right.
不是 我们必须成功
Josh, Marcel, their lives depend on it.
乔什 马塞尔的性命都靠我们了
Look, just stop chanting.
你不用念了
I'll chant and channel your power.
我来念 然后把法力传给你
Release me!
把我放了
I've been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol.
我还想着你什么时候会出现 科尔
You're one of them.
你跟他们是一伙的
You liar!
骗子
That hurt.
很痛的
Ok, ok, ok, ok.
好的 好的
You ruined a spell.
你毁了咒语
And now my friends are gonna die because of you.
因为你的原因 我朋友们快要死了
My mother said, kill the spell or kill her.
我母亲吩咐 毁了咒语或者杀了她
And I happen to like you.
而我碰巧喜欢你
Oh, please.
省省吧
Listen, you don't disobey mother dearest
听着 你违背母亲大人
without some consequences.
是要付出代价的
Yes, she brought me back to life.
没错 是她帮我重生了
But she's mad as a hatter.
但她就是一个疯婆子
And that man you've made your pet, my father,
而你当宠物的那个男人 我的父亲
well, he's more of a lunatic than she is.
他比她正常不了多少
What, so you just unleash him?
所以你就释放了他
You're the one who brought him back to life first.
是你当初让他复生的
I had him under control.
我能控制住他
Yeah, right up until the point you didn't,
是呀 当他威胁我的时候
which is when he threatened me.
你就控制不住他了
He wanted freedom, so I freed him.
他想要自♥由♥ 我就给他自♥由♥
You want to know my secrets?
想知道我的秘密吗
Then here you go. Go on.
那来吗 请吧
Have at it.
请便吧
Yes, I'm a Mikaelson.
没错 我是迈克尔森家族的
But I've got just as much reason to
但我跟你一样有理由
loathe the lot of them as you do.
对他们恨之欲绝
You deactivated my bracelet.
你破解我我手镯的魔法
How?
怎么办到的
It's a dark object.
它是黑暗物品
I know a little something about creating
我对于如何制♥造♥和销毁它们
and destroying them.
略知一二
Show me.
让我看看
All right.
好的
You're distorting my memories.
你在扭曲我的记忆
It was you who killed Tatia.
是你杀了塔提亚
I used her blood to bind the spell
我利用她的血来联♥系♥
that suppressed Niklaus' werewolf aspect.
抑制尼克劳斯狼人一面的咒语
But by the time you brought her to me,
但是你把她带过来的时候
She was already dead.
她已经死了
You can't rewrite history.
你不能改写历史
No. I cannot.
是的 我做不到
And I did not...
我也没有
Not until I had your consent.
直到我得到你的允许
When you became yourself again,
当你再次变回你自己时
you brought her to me but too late.
你带她来找我 但为时已晚
I told you that you were a good son,
我告诉你 你是个好儿子
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表