剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
the real moments are vibrant.
当下时刻是充满生气的
The rest just fades away.
其他的则都会消逝
Your pain will fade.
你的痛苦会消逝
Not until I can hold my baby in my arms again.
直到我再怀抱着我的孩子才会消逝
And so you shall.
你会的
But in order to do that,
但为了能做到这一点
we need to regain control of the city.
我们得收回对城市的控制
Now we worked separately once to unite those wolves.
现在我们曾经各自将狼人联合起来
We can work together to do it again.
现在我们可以联手再次做到
They don't need to be our enemies.
他们不必成为我们的敌人
After ambushing them,
在伏击了他们之后
they're not gonna want to be our friends, Klaus.
他们不会想要成为我们的朋友的 克劳斯
You waged a just war on those who would harm your child.
你和想要伤害你孩子的人进行正义之战
Not only will they respect you.
他们不仅会尊敬你
They will answer to you.
他们会顺从你
Why would they do that now?
他们现在为什么要这么做
Because you're their queen.
因为你是他们的皇后
What about all our other enemies?
那我们其他的敌人呢
The witches don't stop plotting even after they're dead.
女巫即使死了也不会停止他们的阴谋诡计
We defeated my mother and her witches
我们打败过我的母亲和她的女巫们
because we stood united.
因为我们团结一致
That is how we will face all our enemies...
我们也要这样面对所有的敌人
As a family.
作为一家人
Mr. Griffith? Cami.
葛里菲兹先生吗 我是卡米
I can't thank you enough for sponsoring my supervised residency.
真的非常感谢你赞助我的监督住院实习
Please. Um, call me Vincent.
请叫我文森特
Did she buy it?
她信了吗
Entirely. The humans are weak.
完全相信 人类很虚弱
Their bodies are so strange.
他们的身体好奇怪
I've forgotten what it feels like to be this vulnerable.
我都快忘了如此易受伤害是什么感觉了
At least you're not stuck in the body of a teenager.
至少你不是困在青少年的体内
Well, I love my body, mother.
我喜欢我的身体 妈妈
I'm pretty sure Davina Claire does, too.
我确信达维娜·克莱尔也很喜欢
Don't be puerile. We have work to do.
别这么孩子气 我们还有事要做
Your brothers did me a favor by killing Francesca.
你的兄弟们杀了弗朗西斯卡帮了我的大忙
Now I will control the witches and the werewolves.
现在我要控制女巫和狼人
With the vampires in exile,
吸血鬼被驱逐
we can begin to take root in our new home.
我们就可以开始在我们的新家扎根了
Finn, Kol,
芬恩 科尔
let's get to work.
我们开始干活吧
We have a family reunion to plan.
我们要好好计划家族重聚呢
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表