剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Yep.
是的
So...That happened.
所以 这样吧
Look.
听着
The wolves don't know about us yet.
狼人们还不清楚我们俩的事
And please tell me that I did not get murdered
请不要告诉我 在被人谋杀了
and come back from the dead
又死而复生以后
just to get shoved back in the closet.
就是为了重新被关到柜子里面去
No. No, no, no. It's not that.
不不不 不是这样的
It's just...
只是
Come on, you're a vampire,
拜托 你是吸血鬼
And, you know, it's great
你知道 这很了不起
that your friends are cool with this,
你朋友都不介意这一点
but it's different for the wolves.
但是狼人们却不这么认为
I mean, you don't know how Marcel
你不知道马塞尔
and his vampires made us suffer.
和他的吸血鬼怎样折磨过我们
No. You're right. I don't,
不 你说得对 我不知道
because I had nothing to do with what happened back then.
因为我对那时候发生的事毫无关系
Yeah. Well, trust me.
是的 相信我
You were the bad guys.
你们才是坏的一方
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Something's wrong.
出事了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I-I can't be up here with you right now.
我 我现在不能跟你待在一起
Slow down.
悠着点
All I can think about is blood.
我满脑子都是要吸血
It's like when I first turned,
就像我刚被转变那会
only 100 times worse.
只是更甚百倍
Gia.
吉娅
Your vampires seem to think it's lunchtime.
你们的吸血鬼以为要吃午餐了
What is it?
怎么回事
They're not the only ones who are hungry.
觉得饥饿的不只他们
It's all of us.
是我们大家
Yeah. Like, supersized hungry,
是的 而且是非常饥饿
and there's an all-you-can-eat werewolf buffet
唯一可以享用的狼人♥大♥餐
right through those doors.
就在这些门后面
Klaus!
克劳斯
Calling to concede so soon?
这么快就来电说同意了吗
I merely seek to negotiate.
我是来谈判的
You want our mother,
你要我们母亲
I want out of this bloody compound.
我想要从这鬼地方出去
The economics of what comes next
这笔生意该怎么做
should be easy to grasp, even for you.
恐怕就连你 也能一下子想得到
What I want, brother,
哥哥 我想要的是
is to exterminate the plague that is your kind.
将你们这群祸患斩尽杀绝
What I want is to watch
我最想看到的是
the flames flicker on your smoldering corpse.
火焰在你焚烧的尸体上跳动
What I want is to hear the silence
当你停止呼吸后 那份宁静
once you finally stop screaming.
才是我想要听到的
I'm sorry. We must have a bad connection.
不好意思 信♥号♥♥不好
Could repeat everything you said after "what I want"?
你能把"你想要"之后的话再说一遍吗
Oh, I'm so happy to hear that hunger
看见你这个时候
hasn't yet sapped your humor,
还有兴致开玩笑 真好
but I should warn you, brother,
但我警告你 哥哥
if those vampires even attempt to feed
只要那些吸血鬼出现想喝人血的念头
they'll find themselves ravenous,
就将会被巨大的饥饿感淹没
unable to stop,
无法停止
so every moment that you waste with me
你在这里跟我浪费时间
will only lead you to the inevitable carnage.
只会让一场大屠♥杀♥在所难免
Esther for our freedom.
用埃丝特换我们的自♥由♥
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Well, I think I know better than to trust your honesty,
你也知道你这个人不可信
but, yes, if I find our mother unharmed,
但是 如果我们母亲毫发未损地回来
then I might consider granting your reprieve.
我可以考虑延长你的死期
St. Roch number one, the Delphine tomb.
圣洛克街一号♥ 德尔菲娜墓
All we have to do
我们只要把
is just pop this message off to my brothers.
这条信息传给我哥哥就行
Give me your hands and lead the way.
把手给我 给我示范
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道怎么做
I--I can't.
我不能
The pills they give us are lobelia flower.
他们给我们吃的药是半边莲
It makes it impossible to concentrate.
让人无法集中精神
No one can do much magic here.
没人能在这里施巫术
You're a harvest girl for god's sake!
拜托 你可是收获祭女孩
Now pull yourself together!
集中精神
Pran ce mesaj sa a,
将吾之消息
les mots sure le vent.
传递给吾之兄长
Pran ce mesaj sa a,
将吾之消息
Les mots sure le vent.
传递给吾之兄长
Pran ce mesaj sa a,
将吾之消息
Les mots sure le vent.
传递给吾之兄长
Pran ce mesaj--
将吾之消息...
Time to eat.
该吃饭了
Watch it.
怎么走路的
Break it up. Back out.
住手 退后
Things are getting testy out there.
大家开始急躁了
Come on. We better move this along.
我们得抓紧时间了
Vincent's boundary is too strong,
文森特的界限咒太强
but what Davina and I can do is cast a disruption spell.
但是达维娜和我可以施中断咒
It would temporarily neutralize
能够暂时
all magical objects in this compound,
使院内带有魔法的物品都失效
including the compound itself.
包括院内本身附加的魔法
If it works,
如果有效的话
well, then it would give us 60 seconds
在界限咒关闭之前
to escape whilst the boundary is shut down.
我们有六十秒时间逃走
All right, all right. That sounds good to me.
不错 听起来不错
If the spell works,
如果咒语有效
it will suppress all magical objects in the vicinity.
将会使附近所有魔法物品失效
That means your rings.
包括你的戒指
And if we go out in the sun without our rings,
如果不戴日光戒就走到阳光下
We're dead.
我们会死
Unless you wait till nightfall.
除非等到晚上
They're all so new.
他们都是刚被转化
They're not gonna be able to fight hunger.
没有足够定力抵抗饥饿
We can't wait until nightfall.
我们不能等到黄昏时分
We're gonna have a bloodbath on our hands
还没等到那个时候
before we even get close.
这里就血流成河了
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah, are you OK?
以利亚 你没事吧
I know you're worried about Rebekah.
我知道你很担心丽贝卡
Elijah.
以利亚
Elijah, please calm down.
以利亚 冷静
Elijah, please calm down.
以利亚 冷静些
Kol.
科尔
I'm Rebekah bloody Mikaelson.
我就是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
She was just here.
她刚刚就在这儿
No. You don't understand.
不 你们没弄明白
There was someone in my room.
刚刚有人在我房♥里
There was--look. Just listen to me, ok?
有人... 听我说 好吗
There was a girl, a girl in black.
一个女孩 一袭黑衣
She hasn't been taking her pills.
她一直都没吃药
No.
不要
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Here's hoping you're a friendly ghost.
希望你是个友善的鬼
Mother?
母亲
I thought for sure I'd find you dead.
我还以为你死了
I've come to save you.
我来救你了
I knew you would,
我知道你会来的
my sweet child.
我的好孩子
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表