剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
I assume I have the misfortune
我想我不幸
of speaking to my mother.
要和我母亲说话
I have come to heal my family.
我是来治愈我们的家庭
I will undo everything that has been done,
我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life.
然后赋予你崭新的生活
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我不记得曾有幸见过你
You mean you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
It's been a long time, Finn.
好久不见 芬恩
I have to get back to campus.
我得赶回学校
I'm meeting my new advisor.
见我的新导师
Mr. Griffith?
葛里菲兹先生
Call me Vincent.
叫我文森特就好
Aiden, you and Oliver escort the children.
艾登 你和奥利弗护送孩子
We'll handle the rest.
我们处理剩下的事情
No more.
停下
Oh, I'm afraid we've just begun.
我想我们才刚刚开始
What is it, Hayley?
什么事 海莉
Something has happened to Elijah.
以利亚有些不对劲
He's vanished.
他消失了
Stop fighting, Elijah.
别反抗了 以利亚
I want you to rejoin our family,
我希望你回归我们的家庭
take the body of a mortal.
重归凡人的躯体
We can all be happy again.
我们就能一起幸福地生活下去
Get out of my head.
滚出我的意识
The only way to find peace is my way.
要想解脱 就得照我的做
Sister...
姐姐
I've come to beg for your help.
我来请求你的帮助
What for?
帮什么
You know I've always wanted
你知道我一直想要一个
children of my own.
自己的孩子
Then go. Have your Viking children.
那就去啊 生你的维京孩子
It's been almost a full year,
已经快一年了
and I'm still not with child.
但我还是没有怀上
I fear I'm cursed.
恐怕我是被诅咒了
Dahlia, please.
达莉亚 求求你
Your magic, it could help me.
你的魔法 可以帮到我
You come to me needing favors.
你居然来找我帮忙
If you hadn't abandoned your talents with witchcraft,
如果你没有抛弃自己的巫术天赋
you could help yourself.
你自己就可以解决了
I was never as strong as you.
我从来都不如你强大
I know that just as I know
我知道 正如我也知道
you will not turn me away.
你不会忍♥心拒绝我
You are my sister, and whatever our quarrels,
你是我姐姐 不管有何争执
we are bound by blood.
我们终究血浓于水
Please help me.
求你了 帮帮我
What you ask of me,
你求我做的事情
it requires a heavy sacrifice.
代价很大
I will do whatever you ask.
你要什么都可以
I could never refuse you...
我永远都没法拒绝你
My precious, little Esther.
我亲爱的妹妹 埃丝特
Why don't you just kill me
你为什么不杀了我
and get it over with?
一了百了
Speak to her again, I'll feed you your tongue.
再敢跟她说话 我就把你舌头割了
Spread the word from here to the bayou.
把消息从这里传到河口去
Midnight tonight, he's to be put to death
今晚午夜 他将因帮助
for his part in aiding the escape of deserters.
他们逃跑而被处死
For now, chain him up in the lycee.
现在 先把他绑学院里面
Tell the other wolves to come and have a look
让其他狼人都来看看
and see what happens to traitors.
背叛者会是什么下场
Well done.
干得漂亮
Now, I believe you have a meeting.
你应该还有人要见吧
Good. I'll tend to your brother.
好 我去看看你弟弟
Still sleeping,
还睡着呢
lost in visions of horror and dreams of love...
迷失在恐怖幻象与爱情梦境之中
and still so strong, so full of life,
却依然强大 顽强不息
too willful to take my offer.
固执地不愿接受我的提议
I remember you as a little boy--
我还记得你小时候
innocent, kind.
天真 善良
If that boy had known the creature
如果那孩子知道长大后
he would one day grow up to be,
他会变成一个什么样的怪物
he'd have leapt into my arms
他就会奔进我怀里
and begged me to save him.
乞求我拯救他
I'd do anything for that little boy...
我愿意为那孩子做任何事
as I would for you.
对现在的你亦如此
Ah, I see your interrogation went well.
看来你的审讯过程很顺利
Turns out, these witches are delicate creatures.
原来 女巫也只是脆弱的生物
No matter.
不过没关系
As suspected, my mother has Elijah captive.
正如所料 以利亚在我母亲手上
Great. Let's go find them.
太好了 我们快去吧
Esther is too powerful.
埃丝特太过强大
She won't easily be found.
她不会这么容易被找到的
I need to draw her out.
我要引诱她出来
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
I'm going to change my shirt,
我要去换件衣服
and then I'm gonna find my brother.
然后去找我哥哥
Klaus, let me come with you.
克劳斯 让我和你一起去
I know you want to help, Hayley,
我知道你想帮忙 海莉
but you can't.
但你帮不了忙
My mother is wretched.
我母亲非常卑鄙
She will target you in order to thwart me,
为了阻碍我 她会伤害你
and I can't very well save Elijah
而我没法在救以利亚的时候
if I'm busy saving you, can I?
兼顾着救你 是不是
I did like you said -- kept a low profile,
我照你说的做了 低调行事
went all over the city.
转遍了整个城市
There's no sign of Elijah anywhere.
哪里也没有以利亚的影子
Yeah. The humans I know said the same thing.
我认识的人类也告诉我了同样的消息
Maybe Klaus is having better luck.
也许克劳斯那边能顺利点
No. He's not, which sucks,
他也没有 情况很不妙
considering how low the bar is around here.
因为这里的人都没有下限
Listen. You two up for a rescue mission?
听着 你们俩愿意参加我的救援任务吗
Are we going after Elijah?
去救以利亚吗
Nope. That's all Klaus.
不 那都交给克劳斯了
I'm talking about Oliver.
我要救的是奥利弗
He and Elijah were fighting
当时他是和以利亚一起
the werewolves together.
对抗那些狼人的
I've heard that Oliver has been captured
我听说奥利弗被抓而且
and he's about to be executed.
就要被处决了
Now, look. If we can save Oliver,
如果我们能救出奥利弗
then we might be able to find out
也许就能找到
where Elijah is.
以利亚
Ok. So what do you want from us?
好 那你需要我们做什么
Just a little distraction.
帮我声东击西
Esther's son Finn, he's the one
是埃丝特的儿子芬恩
that's controlling the werewolves.
在控制着那群狼人
If you can keep him out of the way,
如果你们能帮我拖住他
I can go get Ollie myself.
我自己就能救出奥利
Can't take on all those wolves by yourself.
你不能一个人挑战所有狼人
You'll get killed,
你会死
and then I'll get killed for letting it happen.
而我也会因此被杀
I'm not going in alone.
我没打算一个人去
The werewolves may be answering to the witches,
现在狼人也许在听从巫师的话
but they still have an alpha.
但他们还是有首领的
I just have to find him.
我只需找出他来
Fancy seeing you here.
在这里遇到你真好
Ha! Not that fancy, seeing as I work here.
没必要惊讶 因为我就在这儿工作啊
I thought I mentioned that.
我不是告诉过你吗
Cami, half my patients work in bars.
卡米 我一半的患者都在酒吧工作
Can't avoid them all.
也没法全躲开呀
You ok? Let me guess.
你没事吧 我猜猜看
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表