剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I'll go first because I don't run...
我会先坦白 因为我不会逃避
And I don't scare easy.
没什么能吓到我
Your secrets are my secrets,
你的秘密就是我的秘密
Your demons my demons,
你的恶魔亦是我的恶魔
And you'll never have to fight them alone.
我不会让你独自去面对它们
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Please.
拜托
Relax. Relax.
冷静 放松
Hey, easy.
放松些
I'm gonna give you two minutes to explain
给你两分钟时间解释
why we don't come up there and take the witch.
为什么我们不能上去吸干那个巫师
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
You betrayed everything you taught us.
你背弃了你教导我们的一切信条
How can you lead us?
还怎么能领导我们
Joe, Joe, no.
乔 乔 不
Joe? Joe.
乔 乔
You never did get those gas masks.
你从没拿到那些防毒面具
I'm sorry. I failed you, brother.
对不起 我辜负了你 弟弟
Not if you make us into vampires like you.
把我们变成吸血鬼就可以补救了
Let's make this fight more even.
让这场战斗更实力相当些吧
Turn us.
转化我们
I am sorry I let you down, ok, all of you,
抱歉让大家失望了
But the way that you are feeling right now--
但你们现在经历的感觉
This despair, this hunger--
绝望 饥饿
I have been through it,
我也经历过
And if you let me help you survive it, I guarantee you,
如果让我帮你们度过这一关 我保证
It will only make you stronger.
你们会变得更强大
At sundown, Vincent is gonna drop that barrier spell,
日落时分 文森特就会解除咒语
And those doors are gonna open,
所有的门都会敞开
and we are gonna be smack
我们会直接冲向
in the middle of a parade full of innocent people.
街上那些无辜的游♥行♥人群
We can't fall apart now.
我们要挺住
Innocent, guilty, we're hungry.
管他无不无辜 我们快饿死了
We have to feed.
我们必须得吸血
We don't feed on locals. That's our rule.
不吸本地人的血 这是规矩
That is how we survived 300 years in this city,
因此我们才能在这座城市活了三百年
And that is why we get to call it home,
所以我们才能把这里称为家园
because we live by a code.
因为我们遵守一套行为准则
The same one that won't let you
是那套准则
tell your own people that you're dying of a werewolf bite?
不让你告诉自己人 你将死于狼人咬伤吗
I'm not dying of anything.
我不会死
I've got a vial of Klaus' blood in my place
我住的地方 有一瓶克劳斯的血
right across the river
就在河对岸
along with enough blood to satisfy all of you.
还有足够量的血来满足你们
All we have to do is get there.
我们要做的就是去到那里
You once asked me what I was fighting for.
你曾问我为何而战
I told you I was fighting for this city, for our home,
我说我为了这座城而战 为了家园而战
but if we feed out there, we lose it.
但如果吸了本地人的血 就会失去这一切
The barrier will be down any moment now.
咒语马上就会被解除
Let me help you get home.
让我帮你们返回家园
It's down.
屏障解除了
Let's go.
走吧
It's a shame, really,
真遗憾啊
For you to lose New Orleans.
就这样失去了新奥尔良
You've worked so hard to make this city a home.
你付出了很多心血将这座城建为家园
On the other hand,
话说回来
this city hasn't given you much in the way of good fortune.
这座城给你带来挺多不幸的
You had Marcel's betrayal, father's attack,
马塞尔的背叛 父亲的袭击
Loss of your child.
痛失爱女
It is a delicate craft,
这是个精细的咒语
representational magic.
象征魔法
One must be ever so precise.
施咒者必须精确到分毫
If you misrepresent us,
如果你给了我们错误的象征物
the very enchantment that this room was built upon would collapse.
建立这间屋子的魔法就会瓦解
Would it not?
不是吗
I assure you, you have not been misrepresented.
我保证 你们的象征物都分毫不差
Well, that depends on how well the hunter knows his prey.
那就要看猎人有多了解他的猎物了
This facade...
这个表象
this illusion that I have created over the course of my life,
这个幻象是根据我的生活历程创造出来的
The noble stag--
高尚的牡鹿
is nothing more than a deception to myself, to everyone,
对我跟其他人都是一种欺骗
For, were I truly noble, brother,
若我真如此高尚 弟弟
I would not have withheld from you
我不会对你隐瞒
a vile deed and one that I,
我曾经的恶行
like a coward, allowed mother to erase from my memory.
像个懦夫 让母亲抹去记忆的那次
It was I who killed Tatia.
是我杀了塔提亚
I hunted her down and mercilessly
我无情地追捕她
I feasted upon her flesh.
残忍♥地将她猎杀
I tore her from us.
我将她从我们身边夺走
Mother took the blame.
母亲承担了罪责
You would in no way forgive me.
你绝对不会原谅我
The act may be reprehensible,
这种行为也许该受到谴责
but your admitting to it proves you to be
但是你的告解证明了
the man I thought you to be.
你跟我想像中的一样
My magic stands. Does it?
我的魔法不会失效 是吗
It turns out, my brother is even more depraved than I am.
我的哥哥原来比我还要堕落
He is the noble stag no longer,
他不再是高尚的雄鹿了
indeed an altogether different beast.
而是另一种猛兽
Creeping through the cracks,
潜伏在暗中伺机而动
and you have also failed in your representation of me
你也选错了我的象征物
because there is one thing you never thought me capable of...
因为 有一件事 你从没想过我可以做到
Forgiveness.
那就是宽恕
You, Finn, have remained a boar for centuries,
你 芬恩 数世纪来蛮横无礼
but here is where your true fault lies.
但这里才是你们真正的败笔
You never learnt that the bonds of family
你们从没学会 家族的羁绊
far outweigh anything else.
比其他一切都重要
Such bonds trump petty jealousies.
这样的羁绊胜过嫉妒
They overcome ancient feuds, and, yes,
能胜过久远的仇恨 是的
they are capable of allowing one monster
这样的羁绊 能够让一个怪兽
to pardon the great sins of another.
原谅另一个的深重罪恶
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Your magic is as flawed as your perception of your own siblings.
你的魔法和你对兄弟姐妹的认知一样有缺陷
I wonder, just how untouchable are you?
我很好奇 你有多不可触碰
Oh, thank god. Are you ok?
谢天谢地 你没事吧
For now.
暂时是
What happened? Is Kol ok?
怎么了 科尔还好吗
I'm fine. Thank you for your concern.
我很好 谢谢你的关心
The same, however, cannot be said for your friends
然而 对于你的朋友和法属区的人
and the people of the french quarter.
可能就不能说"很好"了
Now, I can stand here and explain to you the specifics,
现在 我可以站在这里给你叙述详情
or you can show a little trust and come with me.
或者你可以对我有点信任跟我来
I'm the one who's been waiting for you to move your ass.
我可一直在等你快点动起来
Let's go.
我们走
What you are feeling is the hunger.
你们感觉到的就是饥饿
It will be unlike anything you've ever known.
和你们所了解的所有感觉不同
It'll beat you from inside.
将从内部吞噬你
But you are in control.
但你们能够控制自己
It is your greatest weapon,
这是你们最强大的武器
and the Germans are coming over that hill thinking to waltz
德国人要越过那座山 以为可以
over our corpses to take the town,
从我们尸体上踏过去占领镇子
but that's not gonna happen because one thing stands
但那是不可能的 因为还有阻挡在
in the enemy's way--us,
敌人面前的 就是我们
and make no mistake.
毫无疑问
We are one unit, one army.
我们是一个团队 一支军队
We are family.
我们是一家人
Family is not determined by blood,
家人不是由血缘决定
but by who you fight for and who will fight for you.
而是你愿意为他 他愿意为你 互相奋斗
Tonight we will feed on the blood of our enemies,
今晚 我们将痛饮敌人的鲜血
and if we die, we will be reborn,
如果我们死去 我们将重生
and we will feed again.
将再次饮血
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表