剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Let me know when you want to have a real conversation.
什么时候愿意心平气和地谈谈 再来找我
Hayley!
海莉
I'm not gonna stand here quietly
我不可能乖乖地站在这里
while you tell me what I can and cannot do
听你告诉我该做什么 不该做什么
to protect my daughter.
来保护我的女儿
Our daughter. Right.
是我们的女儿 没错
Ours, but it was your mother
是我们的 但想她的人
who tried to kill her.
是你的母亲
And who knows what your equally
谁知道你那个
psychotic brother is up to?
神经病哥哥要干什么
I will deal with Finn.
芬恩的事情 我会解决
And then what?
然后呢
Hope will always be the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson,
霍普的父亲还是克劳斯·迈克尔森
the hybrid killer with 1,000 enemies.
一个树敌千万的混血杀手
Don't you get it? It's you.
你还不明白吗 问题在你
You're the threat.
你才是威胁所在
You're so paranoid that you can't see
多疑成性 你看不到
that this wedding can help her.
这场联姻能带给她的好处
She can come home.
她可以回家
The wolves will be on our side.
狼人会站在我们这边
The wolves cannot be trusted.
不能相信狼人
In your paranoid mind, nobody can be trusted.
是你思想偏执 谁都不肯相信
Where does it end?
什么时候是个头
There is no end!
没有这回事
Need I remind you I killed my own father
需要我提醒你 为了保护女儿
in order to protect her?
我杀了亲生父亲吗
Really? That's why you killed him...
是吗 这是你杀他的原因吗
Or is it just that you were so terrified
还是说你只是太害怕
of letting someone, anyone, in?
让任何人走进你的心
I know this wedding can work.
我确定这场婚礼能管用
We can bring our little girl home,
我们能接女儿回家
But you have to trust me.
但你要相信我
I do trust you, more than you know.
我相信你 超出你的想象
I just don't trust Jackson.
我只是不相信杰克逊
You can't free yourself.
你挣脱不了的
Those ropes have been soaked in vervain.
绳子用马鞭草浸泡过
But I did lessen the spell that made you hungry,
不过我减轻了让你饥饿的咒语
affording us an opportunity for some civilized discourse.
好让我们能友好地交谈
Let's start with our mutual friend Camille.
先从我们共同的朋友卡米尔说起吧
The topic that consumed the majority
我们在一起的时候
of our time together was her troubled
谈论的大多数话题 就是她和尼克劳斯
relationship with Niklaus.
剪不断理还乱的关系
He confided in her,
他向她倾诉
but she knew nothing that I could use against him,
但她所知的一切 无一能助我对付他
and yet recently, I had occasion to speak with my brother,
然而最近 我与我的弟弟交谈
and I realized that he has a secret,
我发现他有秘密
one that he is desperate to protect,
是他不顾一切要保护的
and I think that that secret is a weakness.
这个秘密就是他的弱点
So tell me, Marcel,
告诉我 马塞尔
What is it?
秘密是什么
You really think that he trusts me
你真认为他信任我吗
with anything that could be used against him?
能把他的弱点告诉我吗
You're Klaus' ally,
你是克劳斯的盟友
and I think you know something.
你肯定知道些什么
You can think whatever you want
你爱怎么想都随你
as long as you don't mind knowing
只要你不介意知道
that you are a chump.
自已愚不可及
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
I'll tell you what I remember.
我告诉你我记得什么
Two centuries back,
两个世纪前
I was just a kid looking through the compound.
当年我还是个孩子 在府邸里搜寻
I found a coffin.
发现了一具棺材
Klaus catches me, and he says,
克劳斯发现了我 然后他说
"that's my brother Finn.
这是我哥哥芬恩
We keep him like that because he is such a bore."
我们把他放在棺材里 因为他实在无聊透顶
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
Are you trying to give me a bloody heart attack?
你是想把我吓出心脏病来吗
Is it still beautiful, New Orleans?
是不是美丽依旧 新奥尔良
I loved it so much the last time I saw it.
上次见过以后 我对那一直魂牵梦索
New Orleans will remain a beauty
新奥尔良的美丽不会改变
long after you and I are bones beneath its clay.
即便你我化作白骨 长埋此地
For now, you have to go back to your room.
现在 你得回房♥间去
I've got things to do.
我有事情要处理
Why are you here...in this place?
你怎么会 被关在这里
I was trying to help my brothers.
我想帮我的兄弟们
My con artist of a blood relation Kol
但是我奸诈狡猾的血亲 科尔
betrayed me, got me stuck in here.
背叛了我 把我困在这里
Oh, when I get hold of him--
一旦让我抓到他
Why do you fight with your own family?
家人为什么要血肉相残
You should stand beside them.
你们应该相互支持才对
It's...complicated,
这件事 说来话长
1,000 years complicated.
一千年的恩怨纠葛
Listen.
听着
I think I found a way out of this hell hole.
我想我有办法逃出这个鬼地方
If you want to come with,
要是你想跟我一起
meet me at the front door in 20 minutes.
20分钟后 大门口见
either way, wish me luck.
要不想来 就祝我好运吧
For Klaus...in case he comes back.
用来对付克劳斯 万一他回来
Speak the devil's name, et cetera, et cetera.
说曹操曹操就到 等等 等等
I wonder if Jackson can come out to play.
不知道杰克逊能否出来小聚
It's ok.
没关系
Where's Hayley?
海莉在哪
Resting.
在休息
She was exhausted after your grueling day
她被你繁重磨人的婚礼筹备
of wedding preparations, poor thing.
累得精疲力尽 可怜的孩子
No matter.
没关系
Gives us a chance to chat.
正好给我们机会叙叙
I want your word
我要你保证
this is between me and you.
这是你我间的事情
Why, of course.
当然可以
You have my word as a gentleman.
向你保证 君子之诺
Brave lad.
勇敢的小子
Klaus!
克劳斯
You want to fight me,
你想跟我打
come on!
放马过来
You mistake my intentions.
你误解我我的意图
I haven't come here to fight you,
我不是过来跟你打架的
not at all.
根本不是
This is to be an execution.
我是过来执行你的死刑的
Tell me, how, exactly, would you like to die?
告诉我 你要什么样的死法
Most of my victims start screaming about now.
大部分人现在已经开始尖叫了
I'd prefer if you spared me the tedium of any last words,
这些冗长乏味的遗言 最好不要说给我听了
but if you are so inclined,
但是如果你真的想说
now would be the time.
就趁现在快说吧
Go to hell, you bastard.
去死吧 野种
Bastard. Yes.
野种 没错
That is exactly what I am,
我就是个野种
made so by your precious mentor Ansel.
拜你敬爱的导师安瑟尔所赐
I'm curious.
我好奇
Did he teach you to regard me with such loathing,
是他教会你这么厌恶我的吗
or is that bias all of your own?
还是你个人的偏见所致
Is that what this is about?
就是为了这个吗
You jealous I got to spend time with your daddy?
你嫉妒我能跟你♥爸♥爸一起生活吗
You were his most prized pupil,
你是他最宠爱的学生
the benefactor to all of his wisdom.
他一生智慧的传承者
Look at all the good it's done you.
看看这些让你落得什么田地
Well, you...
你...
could've learned from him yourself,
你本来有机会向他学习
uh, if only you hadn't killed him.
要不是 你把他杀了的话
I see you've mastered the self-righteous air
看来你把伪君子自以为正直的那一套
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表