剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Absolutely not.
当然不是
We're merely aligned out of necessity
只是因必要结盟
for the purpose we both enjoy the most...
为了我们都极为享受的目的
Glorious murder.
盛大的谋杀
In fact, you'll be helping.
实际上 你也得帮忙
You said you needed a binding spell.
你说你需要我施联结咒语
And here--my lovely, little witch...
而这 我可爱的小女巫
Is what you will bind...
就是需要你联结的东西
Soil from Dahlia's homeland,
达莉亚家乡的土壤
that which links her to this mortal coil;
是她与凡人躯体的联♥系♥
along with viking ash,
再加上维京骨灰
that of her oppressors,
来自她的天敌
the source of her immense hatred;
她巨大仇恨的源泉
And finally,
最后
blood of her adopted child,
她养女的血
My beloved daughter Freya...
我最爱的女儿弗雷娅
The closest thing to love
那个可悲的老女巫
that miserable witch has ever known.
拥有过最接近爱的情感
All the sources of her power
她力量的源泉
bound together form a weakness.
联结成一个弱点
So what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Simple.
很简单
Bind those ingredients to a weapon.
把这些元素联结成一个武器
Well, am I supposed to go to the toy store
那我是不是得去玩具店
and get a slingshot?
买♥♥个弹弓啊
Use this.
用这个
You just wouldn't be you if you didn't have a knife, would you?
你要是不随身带把刀 就不是你了 对吧
Well, perhaps you can steal it later
也许你可以稍后偷走
and dull its blade with your art.
发挥你的嗜杀本性让这把刀变钝
Do us this favor,
帮我们这个忙
help us end this evil witch's reign,
帮我们终结这个邪恶女巫的时代
and I will live up to my end of our bargain.
我会履行我们的协定
I swear it on my daughter's life.
我以我女儿性命起誓
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你心中有数
I need to see Elijah.
我要见以利亚
Let her through.
让她进来
I'm actually glad you're here.
我很高兴你来这儿
Freya.
弗雷娅
I saw her-- Dahlia.
我见到她了 达莉亚
She intends to make her move tonight.
她准备今晚就行动
Klaus and our father will be her next victims.
她将对克劳斯和我们的父亲动手
And you have returned to warn the very people
你跑回来警告要将你
who would cast you out.
撵出这里的人
I understand Klaus' mistrust,
我能理解克劳斯不信任我
as I do yours,
也能理解你
but I did not come this far to see my family die
但我都走到这一步了 我不想见到
at the hands of the very evil
我的家人死于
that I've tried for so long to escape.
我试图逃脱已久的恶魔之手
I'm begging you,
我求你
help me save them.
帮我救他们
Tell me what you need.
想我怎么帮你
Dahlia will lure them into a trap.
达莉亚会将他们引入陷阱
She prefers places of darkness.
她喜欢充满黑暗的地方
She'll be drawn to any site
任何弥漫着死亡的地方
that's been steeped in death.
都能够将她深深吸引
Well, welcome to New Orleans.
欢迎来到新奥尔良
Oh, no. I'm talking about
不 我是说
dark power Created by massacre,
大屠♥杀♥营造出的黑暗能量
sacred ground that's been stained in the blood of the innocent.
被无辜鲜血玷污的圣地
Well?
如何
What are you waiting for,
你在等什么
you crone?
你个丑老太婆
Now that you've arrived,
既然你们到了
not a thing.
就没什么好等了
Let us begin.
开战吧
We are well met.
多美妙的邂逅
So be it. Are you ready?
那就来吧 你准备好了
I was born ready.
天生就是这块料
I should have warned you.
我应该警告你们的
My acolytes are rather formidable.
我的手下很难对付
I gifted them with a fraction of my own power...
我赐予了他们一些我的法力...
To help level the playing field.
为了这场游戏更势均力敌
Come on in
进来
and shut the door.
关上门
You're my right hand, Aiden.
你是我的心腹 艾登
You've always been loyal, brave.
你一直忠心耿耿 勇气可嘉
I want you to know, I don't take that for granted.
我想让你知道 我一直心存感激
That's why you're the only one I can trust with this.
所以我只信任你一个人
I need to get Hayley and Hope
我今晚要带着海莉和霍普
the hell out of here tonight.
逃出这里
Right under Klaus' roof? He's gonna kill you.
在克劳斯的眼皮底下吗 他会杀了你
Klaus will kill me
我要是没洗盘子
for leaving dishes in the sink.
克劳斯都会杀了我
It's all the more reason to run.
所以才更要逃走
I'm not joking. Klaus will find out.
我不是开玩笑 克劳斯会发现的
He has his ways. You know that.
他总能得偿所愿 你知道的
I got a route mapped out
我安排好了路线
through side streets and back roads.
走的是一些偏僻小巷跟小路
Between Dahlia's spying and Klaus' ways,
正因为达莉亚的监视 克劳斯的手段
we need to get out of here fast.
我们得尽快离开
I need you to get a car
我要你去找辆车
and meet us at the service entrance at 8:45.
八点四十五分在服务人员通道等我们
I mean exactly 8:45.
必须是八点四十五分
Marcel's coming for us at 9:00.
马塞尔九点就会来找我们了
Yeah. Of course. I'll be there.
好 一定 我会过去
I don't know how long I'll be away.
我不清楚自己会离开多久
Wolves are gonna need a leader.
狼人会需要一个领袖
You up for it?
你想当吗
Josh
乔什
Look.
听我说
Before you say anything,
在你说什么之前
I'm sorry I lied to you
我很抱歉
about my sketchy phone call with Klaus this morning.
关于我和克劳斯那通电♥话♥的事 我骗了你
I'm a jerk.
我很混♥蛋♥
Wait. My bad.
慢着 我错了
I accidentally did your side of the conversation.
不小心把你应该说的话说了
Let's start over. You go.
重新开始 你先说
You heard the phone call.
你听见那通电♥话♥了
Uh, yeah. Vamp hearing, dude.
是 吸血鬼听力逆天
You can turn it on and off, but I'm nosy,
可以听或者不听 但我爱管闲事
particularly when my boyfriend is conducting
特别是当我男朋友跟别人
secret business with the guy who,
秘密谋划什么的时候
you know, murdered me on my spring break.
而这个人还在春假的时候杀过我
I just didn't want you do get involved, ok?
我只是不想把你卷进来
Involved in what?
卷进什么
It's nothing.
没什么
I've got it all taken care of.
我搞得定
Hey, wait a minute.
等一下
What is going on?
发生了什么
No. I just Please.
没什么 说吧
Oh, I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Jackson's got this big escape plan
杰克逊计划今晚
with Hayley and the baby tonight,
带着海莉和宝宝逃跑
and if I don't tell Klaus, then he'll--
如果我不告诉克劳斯 他会...
Cut your head off with a dull butter knife.
用把钝刀就能把你剁了
But jackson's been looking after me since we were kids.
但杰克逊从小就对我照顾有加
I can't just stab him in the back.
我不能在他背后捅刀子
I don't know if you have a choice.
我认为你没得选
He's part of my pack.
他是我的族人
You don't know what that's like.
你不了解这种感情
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表