剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
If only there was someone with whom
真希望能有个人
I could share a bit of roguery.
陪我一起耍耍无赖
Ah, yes. That's right.
对了 没错
There is.
还真有呢
You didn't.
你不会真这么做了
Mm, bravo.
干得漂亮
That was delectable,
这待遇不错
but make no mistake, Nik.
但你要知道 尼克
I'm still cross that you daggered me,
我对你拿匕♥首♥封印我的事仍耿耿于怀
but as far as apologies go,
但至于道歉嘛...
it's a start.
这是个好开始
So this is your idea of fun?
这就是你找的乐子吗
Well, you and Marcellus have grown thick as thieves.
如今你和马塞勒斯寸步不离
Why should I be alone?
我为什么要孤身一人
Elijah, didn't expect to see you on this side of the river.
以利亚 没想到你会在河这边出现
Didn't expect to see you assemble a new vampire community.
我也没想到你会组建一个新的吸血鬼社群
I guess we're both full of surprises.
看来我们都给了彼此不少惊喜
My community was fine until Klaus
本来我的社群安然无事
had the brilliant idea to make moonlight rings.
直到克劳斯想出了月光戒指这主意
Now that harvest girl is making more,
如今收获祭女孩做了更多
offering them to the wolves in exchange for their allegiance,
送给狼人以换取他们的忠诚
and the wolves are just kneeling at her feet.
那些狼人如今对她心悦诚服
The quarter has become a dangerous place,
法属区如今是个危险之地
and you, you're the last true vampire left.
而你 是剩下的最后一个真正吸血鬼
If you ask me, you're better off joining my community.
要我说 你更应该加入我的社群
Maybe that's why you're here.
说不定你正是为此而来
I came to make you an offer.
我是来跟你做个交易
Find me the white oak stake,
帮我找到白橡木桩
and I'll let this little social experiment continue.
我就不再过问你们的社交集♥会♥
Oh, even if I wanted to help,
就算我想帮你
I don't have a clue where the stake is.
我也不知道木桩在哪里
Yes, but you do have an ally in Davina.
没错 但达维娜是你的盟友
She can find it.
她能找到
Thing is, I'd speak to her myself,
我本想亲自跟她谈的
but I feel the conversation might become a little unpleasant.
但我想她应该不太愿意见我
You don't go anywhere near her.
不准你接近她
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
You'll deal with the matter personally.
你亲自解决这件事
How frustrating,
真令人头疼
A novice trying to interpret the work of a master.
一个新手意图解读大♥师♥的杰作
It's a simple delinking spell.
这只是个简单的解除连结咒语
Simple?
简单
You're trying to erase the link between Klaus
你要做的可是将克劳斯
and every single vampire he's sired.
跟所有他制♥造♥的吸血鬼分离开来
No. All I care about is Marcel and Josh.
不 我只关心马塞尔和乔什
You kill Klaus, they die, too.
你杀了克劳斯 他们也会死
I can fix that.
我可以解决这个问题
I have Esther's grimoire.
我有埃丝特的魔法书
It's just a matter of time.
只是再需要一点时间罢了
Perhaps I can help you solve the riddle.
或许我可以帮你解开谜题
Unless you trick me into a spell
或者你是想骗我施咒
that will free you from my control.
解除我对你的控制
For someone who despises Klaus so much,
作为一个如此鄙视克劳斯的人
you certainly share his paranoia.
你跟他的偏执还真是如出一辙
The sooner you perform the spell,
你越早解开咒语
the sooner I'll be free to kill the bastard.
我就能越早杀了那混♥蛋♥
Well, you were right to be suspicious.
你的怀疑是对的
Davina is hiding something in that attic.
达维娜在阁楼确实藏了什么
The door was locked with a rather complex spell.
房♥门被一道复杂的咒语封印了
Could be a weapon, source of power.
可能是个武器 力量来源
I prefer not to leave anything to chance.
我不喜欢听天由命
Better we know what she has and whose side she's on.
我要弄清她有什么 以及站在谁那边
So you'll take her to dinner.
所以 你要请她吃晚餐
I just stood her up for coffee.
她找我喝咖啡 我刚放了她鸽子
Oh, she probably hates me by now.
她现在一定恨死我了
Just do as you're told, Kol.
听命令行事就是了 科尔
Of course. Finn the sycophant speaks up.
瞧瞧 咱们的马屁精芬恩开口了
You gonna grovel at your mother's heels for eternity, or what?
你是准备一辈子跟在老妈后面吗
Stop it, both of you.
别吵了 你们两个
There's enough conflict to come.
我们要面对的矛盾已经够多了
Look at this pack of freeloaders.
瞧瞧这帮不速之客
Nonsense.
别这么说
These are our friends, wolves in need of a gift
这是我们的朋友 急需一样东西的狼人
only I can provide-- moonlight rings.
而只有我能提供 月光戒指
The witches have been working day and night.
女巫们不分昼夜地工作
Soon, we will have enough rings for an army,
很快 我们就会制♥造♥出足够让一队大军用的戒指
And when we do,
到那时候
we will pay your brothers a visit.
我们就去见见你们的兄弟
We'll teach them the unfortunate error
我们会给他们荒唐的吸血鬼行为
of their vampire ways.
好好的上一课
I told you this place was deserted.
我跟你说过这地方荒废了
No. Their scent is fresh.
不 他们的气味是最近的
They're hiding,
他们躲起来了
Which means somewhere nearby,
这意味着在附近
we will find the remnants of your pack.
我们能找到你剩下的族人
And then what?
然后呢
It's not that they're exactly gonna welcome us.
他们又不会欢迎我们
If there's one thing these people hate
如果有一样东西超越了
more than vampires, it's hybrids.
他们对吸血鬼的憎恨 那就是混血儿了
What they hate is their lack of power,
他们憎恨的是自己力量不足
hence the willingness of their brethren
所以他们才心甘情愿
to deal with that witch in exchange for rings.
和女巫做交易 来获得戒指
But she hasn't gotten to your lot yet.
但女巫还没侵入你的族群
So we need to get to them first
所以我们得快人一步
and ensure they align with us.
确保他们和我们是一伙的
Awesome.
好极了
All we got to do is find them.
我们要做的就是找到他们
A task I leave to you. Well, go on.
这个任务你来做 继续啊
You're a hybrid now with heightened senses
你现在是混血儿了 感官大大提升
unlike anything under the sun besides me.
除了我 太阳底下任何生物都不能与你媲美
This is stupid.
蠢死了
Your people need a leader.
你的族群需要领导
You are their queen.
你是他们的女王
I am a mess.
我现在一团糟
I cry all day. I feed all night.
整日以泪洗面 夜夜吸人血
All I can think about is how much I miss my daughter.
我满脑子都是对女儿的想念
Do you think you're alone in that pain?
你觉得痛苦的只有你一个人吗
Have you even thought about her once?
你有没有想过她 哪怕一次
I have not stopped thinking about her.
我从来没有停止过对她的想念
When it pains me, I seek comfort in the idea
当我痛苦的时候 我就想着如何处置
of what I will do to those who would harm her.
那些想伤害她的人 以此寻求慰藉
Concentrate.
集中精力
Davina is on her way.
达维娜已经在路上了
By the time she gets here, you need to be gone.
在她到之前 你得离开
I'm not going anywhere till I know the whereabouts of that stake.
除非我知道了木桩的下落 否则我哪也不去
You think she's just gonna cooperate with you standing here?
你觉得她看到你还愿意合作吗
First thing I learned living with your family,
和你们一家生活 我学到的第一件事就是
wherever you people go,
你们去哪里
threats and bloodshed are soon to follow.
威胁和杀戮就跟到哪里
So just stay out of sight. Try not to kill anyone.
所以千万别出现 别杀人
46,
an entire tenement building,
整栋住♥宅♥里
46 bodies drained.
46个人的血被吸干
Nonsense.
胡说
It's at least 60.
至少有60个
Ah, they neglected to check the attic.
他们忘记检查阁楼了
Why do people always run for the attic?
为什么他们总喜欢往阁楼跑
I mean, it makes no sense.
这毫无意义啊
It's difficult enough to keep our presence
在这座城市里面
in the city a secret without the two of you
想隐藏身份已经很困难了
doing absolutely everything in your power
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表