剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
It's-- it's a stall. I'll explain later.
为了拖延时间 我一会跟你解释
Your timing is perfect.
你来得正是时候
Mixing these elements,
混合这些元素
we irrevocably bind ourselves to one another,
我们义无反顾地与对方相联♥系♥
creating a new crescent pack.
创造新生的狼群
I ask each one of you,
我问大家
do you renounce your alpha status?
是否放弃首领身份
Well, where is he? Is this a trick?
他在哪里 这是一个陷阱吗
He said he'd be here, I swear.
我发誓他说他会过来的
This is the remnant of a spell,
这是施咒后残留下的东西
ancient.
古老的咒语
It's impressive.
很厉害啊
Admire its artistry later. Tell me what he's set in motion.
你等会儿再膜拜吧 告诉我他在施什么咒
Kol, what is that?
科尔 那是什么
Runic tiles. What's it mean?
北欧古牌 什么意思
It's the symbol for baby.
是婴儿的象征
That's it, isn't it?
秘密就是这个 对吧
Your baby's still alive.
你的孩子还活着
Finn tricked us into running about all day
芬恩用计使我们在外面奔波了一天
thinking he was looking for a way to find Hope.
以为他是在想办法找霍普
When he knew where she was all along.
其实他一直都知道她的所在
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Finn knows about Hope, about everything.
芬恩发现霍普还活着的事了
I don't know how long until he gets there,
我不知道他还要多久会过去
but he is on his way.
但他已经在路上了
Yes, remarkably well on his way,
是 赶路赶得很快啊
I would say, brother.
都到了 弟弟
Hey, Elijah,
以利亚
I left my cell at the house like an idiot.
我好傻 竟忘了带手♥机♥
Luckily, pay phones are still a thing out here in the sticks.
还好 乡下还有公用电♥话♥亭
Um, anyway, we're heading home now.
总之 我们准备回家了
I don't know if the pediatric ward
不知道儿童医院
would approve of uncle Elijah
赞不赞成让以利亚叔叔
using vampire blood to heal boo-boos.
用吸血鬼的血液来给宝宝疗伤
Cami is not answering.
卡米不接电♥话♥
Elijah will protect them.
以利亚会保护她们
Finn is channeling both our parents.
芬恩汲取了我们双亲的力量
He's too strong.
他太强大了
We need to find a way to sever his link to them.
我们要想办法切断这个连结
How do we do that?
怎么做
I can't sever the link,
我切断不了这连结
But there is something that we can try.
但我们可以试试其他方法
It'll take power of our own....
要用掉我们的法力...
and a lot of it.
大量的法力
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Little help from our sister.
有姐妹相助
Rebekah would never lower herself
丽贝卡才不会自贬身价
to wallow in your filth.
跟你同流合污
We have more than one, you know,
我们的姐妹可不止一个
and I get the sense she doesn't like you all that much.
我感觉她不太喜欢你
Freya.
弗雷娅
Mother warned me Dahlia would kill us all
母亲警告过我 为了得到另一个迈克尔森长子
to acquire another firstborn Mikaelson,
达莉亚不惜将我们赶尽杀绝
and me, I'm in no mood to die.
我可不想死
Klaus said it was all just a plan to keep us distracted.
克劳斯说这一切都只是调虎离山之计
He's going after her. I have to get there.
他去对付她了 我得赶紧过去
Wait. You said so yourself. It's 6 hours away.
等下 你自己说过 要六个小时才能到那
Finn's already there.
芬恩已经到了
I can't just stand here and do nothing, Marcel.
我不能在这里干等着 马塞尔
Hayley, listen to me.
海莉 听我说
There is no way that Elijah is gonna let anything
有以利亚在那里保护她
happen to your baby girl today.
你女儿不会有事
So go help Jackson build the army
所以你不如去帮杰克逊建立一支
that'll help keep her safe tomorrow.
能在将来保护她的大军
Where the hell are we?
我们这是在哪里
I smell blood.
我闻到了血味
Cowering behind your witchcraft.
蜷缩在法术后面
You always were pathetic, Finn.
你一直都这么没出息 芬恩
After nearly a millennium of dishonorable acts
你将自己的不耻行为掩埋在脑海深处
hidden away in your own mind,
自欺欺人近千年
You have the audacity to call me names.
你还有什么资格评论我
What I do now I do for the members of my family
我如今的所作所为是为了拯救
who can still be saved.
家族里还值得被救赎的成员
Unfortunately, neither you nor Niklaus
可惜 你和尼克劳斯
Managed to make that list.
都不在我的拯救名单上
We can't get in without Finn's blood.
没有芬恩的血 我们进不去
How do we disrupt Finn from channeling our parents in there
如果我们连血咒环都进不去
if we can't even get to the bloody binding circle?
还怎么中断芬恩与我们父母的力量连结
We're not here to disrupt Finn's power.
我们过来不是为了中断他的法力
We're trying to overload it.
而是给他超出负荷的力量
Are you daft? You want to make him stronger?
你脑子短路了吗 你还想让他更强大
Look. A witch can only ever channel so much power.
听着 巫师所能承载的法力是有限的
After this, things start to get ugly.
超过负荷 后果不堪设想
I mean, you literally start to disintegrate from the inside.
你将会被力量反噬 由内部开始四分五裂
He'll either have to release the power
他要么释放掉他的法力
or, well, let it kill him.
要么被反噬而死
But he won't be dead. He'll just body-jump.
但他不会死 他只会跳入其他身体
Yes, into a body 300 miles away
对 跳入一个远在四十八万米以外的身体
from the niece that he's trying to nab.
远离他想掳走的外甥女
In case you're wondering,
假如你想知道的话
this is the side of you I like.
我就喜欢你的这一面
Look. I am...
听着 我...
I'm gonna get you back in your body, bex,
我会把你放回你自己的身体 小贝
if it's the last thing I do, I promise.
就算我死 也会在咽气前做到
Right now, just worry about how in blazes
此刻 还是好好想想
I'm gonna be any use to you whatsoever
我究竟怎么才能帮上你
when I know nothing about magic.
毕竟我完全不懂魔法
You don't need to know anything about magic.
你不需要知道如何施展魔法
I'm just gonna have to channel you.
我会汲取你的法力
Did you get me what I asked for?
我要的东西你带来了吗
Mystical artifacts and dark objects galore
大量的上古神器和黑魔法物品
from my own personal collection garnered over 1,000 years.
都是我私人珍藏了一千年之久的物品
I wondered where this had gone.
我还琢磨过这东西跑哪去了
Half this stuff is mine.
里面一半的东西都是我的
There's more.
还有更多
You want to trust me with this?
你愿意相信我 把这给我吗
Whatever you need.
无论你需要什么
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
All right. Let's get started.
好吧 我们开始吧
After the anointing of the alphas
在完成首领赠与之后
will be the final seal of our...
就是最后的封印
Gia, you don't have to do this.
吉娅 你没必要这么做
Sorry, but I do.
抱歉 但我必须这么做
No!
不
We just need to keep them at bay until Finn's spell breaks.
我们只要在芬恩的咒语打破前把他们留在河口就行
It's a hell of a spell.
这该死的咒语有够厉害的
Get the alphas in the cabin. I'll hold them off.
把首领们带去屋里 我来拖住他们
Try to keep my guys alive.
尽量别杀害我的人
Ditto.
同上
Marcel, you got any idea how to end this?
马塞尔 你知道要如何结束这一切吗
Just weather the storm until we figure that out.
在我们弄明白前 先度过这段危急
Where are you, Camille?
卡米尔 你在哪儿
There's no use in hiding.
躲也没用的
We're close.
就差一点
We just need something to put it over the top.
我们只需要再加一点法力
Take me.
汲取我的力量
I am a vampire-werewolf hybrid
我是吸血鬼狼人混血儿
with 10 centuries of blood on my hands.
我拥有1000年的血脉
Channel me.
汲取我的力量
No. I can't.
不 不行
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表