剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter
科尔遇到了生死攸关的问题
he needs help dealing with.
需要我去帮忙
Anything I can do, Rebekah?
我能帮什么忙吗 丽贝卡
It's witch business, which now seems to be my thing.
事关巫术 就目前而已是我的领域了
Besides, you have enough to deal with.
再说 你要处理的事也够多了
On that note...
说到这儿
Now it's white, which won't fool anyone,
虽然是白的 大家也都懂
but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots.
但你也不能穿着牛仔裤加靴子结婚
Oh, Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, it's beautiful.
它真美
Well, I happen to be the only woman alive
我恐怕是唯一一个还活着的
who's commission wedding dress
在5个世纪里
in 5 different centuries.
都传承同一件婚纱的人
Never made it down the aisle of course.
当然 我还未曾有幸穿它踏上过红地毯
Well, you know, it's not too late.
但现在还不晚啊
From what I understand, Marcel is still single.
就我所知 马塞尔还是单身吧
Have you told him yet that you're... you?
你告诉他你就是 你了吗
I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment.
我想目前暂时还是不说了
Only complicates matters,
告诉他只能节外生枝
and I'm not exactly sure how long this is going to last.
而且我自己也不知道这副模样得持续多久
Right.
也对
Hayley, I wanted to say
海莉 我想说的是
now you may be marrying Jackson Kenner
虽然你要嫁给杰克逊·肯纳
of the boozy backwater Kenners,
那个流放地来的嗜酒的肯纳家的人
but you're still one of us,
但你还是我的家人
a Mikaelson.
属于迈克尔森家族
Always will be.
永远不会变
Gosh, that would be such a nice compliment
要是这名字和那些嗜血的杀人狂无关
if it didn't link me to so many homicidal lunatics.
这将是怎样一个无上的称赞啊
Thanks for coming. Look. I know I owe you a massive...
谢谢你能来 我知道我应该向你郑重
apology.
道歉
You scared the hell out of me.
你可吓死我了
I-I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I just--
我只是
Look. Hayley and Jackson are getting married today.
海莉和杰克逊今天就要结婚了
Quarter's gonna be packed with wolves, ok,
法属区今天肯定满是狼人
and after this wedding, our whole pack
而且婚礼后 我们整个狼群
will inherit Hayley's control of her wolf form.
都将服从于海莉
That means wolves will be able to turn at will.
也就是说狼人将可以自♥由♥变身了
We'll be that much more deadly to vampires, to you.
我们对吸血鬼 对你来说将更危险
I think...
我想
we need a timeout.
我们暂时不该继续来往了
I'm sorry. Is this the world's worst breakup speech?
抱歉 这恐怕是世上最烂的分手理由了
Because if so, just say it like it is.
如果你想分手 直说好了
You want to call things off because it would look weird
你想分手是因为狼人的副领袖和我约会
for the werewolf vp to be dating me.
会遭人非议
No. Dating me puts a target on your back.
不是 是因为和我约会你会更危险
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保护你
Well, you know what? I can't remember the last time I was safe.
是吗 可我一直都身处危险啊
Josh.
乔什
Oh, I so do not belong in your world.
我真是和你的世界格格不入啊
My world? Give me some credit.
我的世界 饶了我吧
I'm not exactly the kind of girl
我可不是那种
who sat around fantasizing about her wedding day,
整天坐在那里幻想婚礼场景的傻女孩
And if I had, it probably would have looked a little less this.
就算是 也会稍稍离这样的想象远点
Yeah.
是啊
You getting cold feet?
你后悔了吗
No. This is what's right
没有 我必须这么做
for Hope, for our pack.
为了霍普 为了狼群
Hayley.
海莉
If I might intrude, there's someone who wishes to say hello.
打扰一下 有人想见你
You brought them here?
你怎么把他们带来了
Finn could be anywhere.
芬恩可能会随时出现
I've taken precautions.
我做好防御措施了
There will be no uninvited guests at your wedding,
你的婚礼不会出现任何未被邀请的客人
and after, your pack will be the first line of defense to this home.
婚礼后 狼群将是这个家的第一道防线
No more running, queen.
别再逃了 女王
Hope, this is Jackson.
霍普 他是杰克逊
Jackson...
杰克逊
This is Hope.
她是霍普
I thought your daughter's return would please you.
我以为见到女儿会让你开心的
I'm overjoyed,
我是太开心了
and I'll be even more so
而且我会更开心些
provided you do nothing to dissuade Hayley
如果你不会劝阻海莉
from going through with this wedding.
完成这场婚礼
Is there something you wish to discuss, Niklaus?
你是有话想说吗 尼克劳斯
Everybody knows you're in love with her,
大家都知道你爱她
but Hayley has a duty to this family,
但海莉得为这个家尽责
and so do you.
你也是
I was under the impression this was Hayley's choice.
我以为这是海莉自己的主意呢
Tell me you did nothing to bully this decision.
告诉我你没有强迫她做出这个选择
We're mobilizing an army.
我们是在集结一个军队
She will do what is asked of her,
她当然会做出最合理的选择
and you will do nothing to prevent that.
而你 不能横加干涉
Unless of course I learn that she was pressured
除非让我知道她是以什么
into sacrificing her freedom in the name
政♥治♥同盟为名而被迫
of some political alliance.
牺牲了自己的自♥由♥
Hayley is putting family first.
海莉这么做是为了家族
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也这么做
Family is always first.
家族当然是最重要的
Well, then we won't have a problem, will we?
那我们应该是达成一致了 对吗
Calm down.
镇定
You need to keep your wits if you're to beat this.
想要战胜这个咒语你就得保持头脑清醒
There is no beating it.
我就没法战胜它
It's a large town to likewise.
这也是座很大的城
So you're giving up.
那你是要放弃了
What happened to the brother I used to know,
我以前了解的哥哥哪去了
the one who laughed death in the face?
那个可以笑看死亡的哥哥
That's a lot easier to do when you haven't died already once.
要没死过的人嘲弄死亡很容易
I hated it the first time.
刚开始我很讨厌那种感觉
The ironic thing is I actually preferred this go-round,
讽刺的是现在我却爱上了它
being a witch.
当一个巫师
no heightened emotion,
没有被放大的情感
no bloodlust.
没有嗜血欲望
It's just me.
我只是我
For a while anyway.
虽然时间不长
I still can't believe that you're here.
我还是不敢相信你在这
Mommy has to go and do this big thing,
妈妈得去做件大事
but don't worry.
但别担心
Miss Cami will watch you,
卡米小姐会照顾你
and after that,
在那之后
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
我再也不会让你离开我的视线
You look perfect.
你真美
Hayley, I understand this arrangement is
海莉 我明白这次婚礼对你而言
important to your cause,
至关重要
and I will do nothing to dissuade you from it,
我不会多加劝阻
but I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you at least once...
但我会后悔莫及 若我从不曾对你说过
Don't.
别
Don't say it.
别说出来
Ever since the first day that I met you,
从我第一天遇见你开始
I have felt everything for you,
就倾注了满腔的爱恋
and all this time,
但一直以来
you were never able to say how you feel about me,
你从未曾坦白过你对我的情感
and I get it.
我能理解
You can't just be the guy who says how he feels.
你不是能不管不顾直诉衷肠的人
But Jackson is.
但杰克逊能
And I think that I can be happy with him,
我觉得跟他在一起我能幸福
and I just want to be happy, Elijah.
我只是想过得幸福 以利亚
So whatever you were gonna say to me...
所以 不管你要对我说什么
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表