剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
即使没有你们两个的肆意胡闹
to draw attention to us.
到处引人注意
I'm surprised you have the time to concern yourself with us,
真是受宠若惊 你还有时间考虑我们
given the hours you spend doting on Marcellus.
鉴于你把时间都给了马塞勒斯
Is that what all this is about?
这就是原因吗
You envy my bond with Marcellus.
你嫉妒我和马塞勒斯的关系
Niklaus, you brought that child into this home.
尼克劳斯 是你把这孩子带回来的
He is no longer safe here.
他在这里已经不安全了
I cannot allow him to remain.
我不允许他留在这里
You would punish the boy because of Kol's antics?
就因为科尔的小玩闹 你要惩罚那孩子吗
I'd just as soon put him in a box.
那我情愿把他关进棺材里
You'd choose that little whelp over our own family?
你为了小崽子要舍弃你的家人吗
That little whelp is our family.
那个小崽子就是我们的家人
Marcellus stays.
马塞勒斯哪儿也不去
Long time, little D.
好久不见 小D
Got your text. What's going on?
收到你的短♥信♥了 什么事
Oh, come here. I don't get a hug?
快过来 不抱抱我吗
It's good to see you, Marcel.
见到你很高兴 马塞尔
It's good to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴
I appreciate you coming all the way out here.
谢谢你大老远过来
How's school? Make any new friends?
学校怎么样 交新朋友了吗
I don't know.
不知道
This guy asked me out, but then he stood me up.
有个男生约我出去 却放了我鸽子
He stood you up?
他放你鸽子
You say the word, he's dead.
你一句话 我马上要了他的命
Ok. Look.
是这样的
I hate to ask for a favor,
我不喜欢请你帮忙
but I need a locator spell.
但我想请你帮我施个定位咒
Something is missing... A white oak stake.
有样东西不见了 是白栎树木桩
It's powerful enough to kill an original.
力量极其强大 甚至可以杀死始祖
Did one of them put you up to this?
是他们让你这么做的吗
D, if that stake is used on Klaus,
D 要是那个木桩插在了克劳斯身上
every vampire that he sired dies, too.
所有他创造的吸血鬼也都会死
I know.
我知道
What if I do find it?
如果我找到了呢
I mean, I am not just gonna give it to Klaus.
我才不会把它交给克劳斯
He and Elijah are both brutal,
他跟以利亚都是野蛮的
sadistic monsters.
残忍♥的怪物
I do wish I could disagree with you.
真希望我可以反驳你
Tragically, however, you're quite right.
遗憾的是 你说的都是实话
Although you and I both have excellent reason to find that weapon.
我们俩都有充分的理由去寻找那个武器
I want it to protect my family,
我想用它来保护家人
and you want it to protect your friends.
而你想用它来保护朋友
We'd do well to forget our grievances and join forces.
我们应该放下怨恨 携手合作
No.
不
Davina, would you just... No.
达维娜 你能不能 不能
No. I'm done listening.
不 我不想再听了
For a long time, you and your family have had all the power.
很长一段时间 你们一家拥有至高无上的权利
You manipulate and kill anyone who gets in your way.
任何阻碍你们的人都会被控制 被杀掉
That time is over.
那种日子已经结束了
From now on, you can know what it is to be afraid.
从现在起 你们也可以尝尝恐惧的滋味
I asked you to stay out of sight.
我让你不要出现
I wanted to speak to her face to face.
我想跟她当面谈谈
Why, so that you could piss her off?
为什么 你想惹毛她吗
I wanted to see for myself.
我想亲眼看看
She cares for you, and yet how cavalier
她在乎你 但她明知
she was at the jeopardy that you now face.
你现在身处危险之中 却无动于衷
What are you saying?
你想说什么
She knows the stake will not be used
她知道木桩暂时还不会派上用场
because she knows precisely where it is.
因为她很清楚木桩在哪里
She's had it all along.
一直就在她手上
So Jackson is MIA,
杰克逊现在失踪了
and Oliver seems to think he's the alpha.
奥利弗认为他是首领
They're not gonna listen to me.
他们不会听我的
The crescent mark on your shoulder
你肩上的新月标志
did not disappear when you became a hybrid.
在你变成混血儿之后并没有消失
Go on. Talk to them.
过去 和他们谈
What the hell you two want?
你们俩到底想干嘛
Hold your tongue,
管好你的舌头
or I'll tear it from your gaping mouth.
否则我给你扯掉
We didn't come here to fight, Oliver.
我们不是来打架的 奥利弗
Our pack has been divided by people
我们的狼群被人分散了
that want us to be their slaves.
他们想让我们做他们的奴隶
What we need right now is a leader,
我们现在需要一名首领
someone who will reunite us and make us strong again,
一个能团结壮大我们的首领
someone who will fight for our pack.
一个能为我们狼群奋战的首领
If you let me, I can be that person.
如果你们愿意 我愿意做首领
You think we can trust you?
你认为我会信你吗
You're not one of us. Hell, you're not even a wolf.
你不是我们一伙的 连狼人都算不上
You're a bloodsucking vampire parasite.
你就是个嗜血的吸血鬼
Want to say that again and see what happens, Oliver?
你胆敢再说一遍试试 奥利弗
Tough girl.
女汉子
You gonna attack me in front of all them?
你要在他们所有人面前对我动手吗
You'll just give them another reason to say yes
你这样只是给他们另一个理由
to Cassie and her moonlight rings.
让他们支持凯西和她的月光戒指
Yeah. They would rather follow a witch than you.
他们宁愿追随女巫也不会选择你
Me, hell, I would rather die than follow you.
我宁愿死也不会追随你
Well, we shouldn't drag this out.
我们没必要扯到这一点上
Let him go, Klaus.
放他走 克劳斯
You need to learn about the art of politics, love.
亲爱的 你得学学政♥治♥的艺术
You gain support by killing your detractors.
杀了诋毁你的人才能赢得支持
They may not like me very much,
他们也许不是很喜欢我
but these people, including Oliver, are my family.
但包括奥利弗在内的这些人都是我的家人
Let him go now.
放开他
You see, there's your queen--
瞧瞧 这就是你们女王的风范
Powerful, fearless, and, unlike me, merciful.
强大 勇敢无畏 拥有我没有的仁慈心肠
These people need to show you more respect.
这些人应该更加敬重你
How you handle them now is up to you.
怎样处置他们由你决定
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm going to find the witch.
我去找女巫
Seems I need to educate her as to what she may
似乎我该去教教她
or may not do in my city.
在我的地盘该怎么行事
The stake is safe.
木桩很安全
Davina won't use it on Klaus if it would kill me.
如果对我不利 达维娜不会使用木桩杀掉克劳斯
Well, she has no reason whatsoever not to use it on me.
她没有任何理由不使用木桩来杀我
I guess you better behave.
我想你得规矩点
And how long before someone else should make this discovery?
其他人知道木桩在达维娜手里需要多久呢
What if it falls into enemy hands?
要是落入敌人手中该怎么办
Look. I'll get her to give the stake back, all right?
听着 我去找她拿回木桩 怎么样
Just give me some time.
给我一点时间
Unfortunately, Marcel,
很遗憾 马塞尔
unlike these wretched souls that you recruit here,
我和那些被你招募的可怜虫不一样
your promises do little to inspire my faith.
你如此轻巧的承诺不能获得我的信任
One way or another, Davina will comply.
不管怎样 达维娜会配合的
Ok.
好吧
Do you ever wonder why your family has so many enemies?
你有没有想过为什么你的家族会有如此多的敌人
It's because you make stupid moves like this.
就是因为你像这样莽撞行事
It really makes me wonder how the hell
不禁让我诧异我是如何
I ever survived you people.
在你们群人面前生存下来的
Please let me go home.
求求你们让我回家
Mr. Kol, I don't like this.
科尔先生 我不喜欢这个样子
Don't be absurd.
别说傻话
Shakespeare should be experienced in the flesh.
莎士比亚本人应该对此很有经验
In truth, these aren't the finest actors,
说实话 这些人都不是最好的演员
but we are in the colonies.
但没办法我们现在殖民地
Here.
听好
Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Then, venom, to thy work.
去发挥你的毒性吧
Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Harlot.
我们彼此原谅吧 高贵的哈咯特
No.
不对
How many times must I tell you?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表