剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
This young lady serves as an opportunity for all of us.
这姑娘是我们所有人的机会
Davina Claire is a remnant of the failed harvest ritual.
达维娜·克莱尔是收获祭失败的残余
Let's not forget she aligned with the vampires.
她还和吸血鬼结盟了
How many witches died because of her?
有多少巫师因她而死
She was manipulated.
她被人操控了
I mean, the ancestors forgave her.
但祖先原谅她了
they brought her back to life.
他们让她死而复生
Now that's surely a sign--
这一定意味着什么
She is no regent.
她绝不能成为摄政者
That role was meant for you.
这个位置注定是你的
And I already told you I ain't gonna do it.
我已经告诉过你我不会接受
You recuse yourself and instead offer up
你拒绝接受 给了我们一个
an inferior candidate.
下等的人选
Davina.
达维娜
No. I've stood here long enough.
我真是听不下去了
My whole life, the witches of this city have lived in fear.
这座城市的巫师一直活在恐惧之中
Vampires run wild, children are sacrificed.
吸血鬼肆虐 孩子成为牺牲品
Nobody took charge.
没有人负责
Now be honest.
说实话
Have any of you ever stood up to the vampires...
有任何人挑战过吸血鬼吗
The Mikaelsons?
迈克尔森家族
No? Well, I have,
没有吗 我挑战过
and I have won.
并且赢了
Now I might be young,
我可能年纪小
but the truth is I know better than anyone here
但我比你们所有人都更明白
what we're really up against.
我们面对的是什么
And I can help build a peace,
我能建立起和平
or I can burn our enemies to the ground.
或是将敌人彻底打败
The question isn't whether or not
问题不是我是否
I should be made regent.
应该成为摄政者
The question is what the hell would you do without me?
问题是没有我 你们将何去何从
You surprise me,
真让我吃惊
betraying the family you meant to coax to your side.
背叛你想要结合的家人
How very ruthless of you.
你真是无情
I had hoped that they would welcome me as a sister.
我本希望他们能接受我这个姐姐
I was wrong.
我之前错了
Of course you were, you poor, little fool.
你当然错了 你个可怜的蠢丫头
To think that Esther's wicked progeny could ever care for you.
竟然以为埃丝特邪恶的后代会在乎你
They are known the world over for obscene acts of violence,
他们以暴虐嗜杀而闻名于世
and yet you sought them out
但你还是去寻觅他们
instead of staying where you belonged--
而不是待在属于你的地方
with me.
跟我在一起
I offered to protect you for all time,
我一直尽心保护你
And you left me,
而你却离开了我
And now it is you who is alone.
如今落得形影单只
But then...
但是...
Who could love such a deceitful, little wretch?
谁会爱一个如此狡诈的窝囊废
Marcel?
马塞尔
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
Elijah, now!
以利亚 动手
And so the wheel of betrayal circles round once more.
风水轮流转 这回轮到你被背叛了
You treacherous, little shrew!
你个阴险狡诈的小贱♥人♥
She's controlling you.
她在控制你
You have to fight her.
你要反抗
The only thing she did is pull
她唯一做的一件事就是
out the dagger you stuck in my heart.
将你插在我心脏的匕♥首♥拔♥出♥来♥
After all I have given you,
我为你付出了这么多
this is how you repay me,
你就是这么报答我的
A death trap rendered by those elements
将我置于一场集♥合♥所有元素
that compose my sole weakness?
构成我唯一弱点的死局吗
And even in this in you fail.
即便在这场局中你还是失败了
What do I sense?
里面都有什么
Sacred soil, viking ash, and the blood of a witch I loved?
神圣之土 维京人的骨灰 我心爱女巫之血
Not the witch I loved most, though.
但不是我最爱的女巫
Oh, Freya.
弗雷娅
Did you think that your blood
你以为你的血
was the key to my demise?
是致我于死地的关键吗
I only wanted to be free.
我只想自♥由♥
You pathetic girl.
你真可悲啊
How should I punish you?
我该怎么惩罚你
Oh. I know.
我知道了
I'll send you to bed early.
让你早点睡去
She will take...
她会...
everything from us.
夺走我们的一切
You took everything when you broke our vow.
你打破我们誓言时 就已经夺走了一切
Perhaps I'll take something from you.
也许我该夺走些你的东西
Elijah?
以利亚
Gia, be a sweetheart
吉娅 乖
and take off your daylight ring.
摘下你的日光戒
No! No!
不要 不要
I can't stop myself.
我控制不了自己
No!
不
Noooo!
不要
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
You seem vexed, brother.
你看起来很恼火 哥哥
Wait until you see what I've got in store for Hayley.
还是等看完我怎么折磨海莉再动怒吧
Is that a hint of the fabled beast behind the red door?
你这是要释放你心中的那头猛兽了吗
Come on, brother. Let him out to play.
来吧 哥哥 放他出来陪我玩玩
You should know better than to fight me in anger,
你该知道我愤怒时 不该跟我打
for my anger is unending.
因为我的愤怒是无止境的
Klaus!
克劳斯
You shouldn't have come here, Camille.
你不该来 卡米尔
I came here because you need me.
我过来是因为你需要我
You need me
你需要我
to tell you that this--
告诉你...
This is not you,
这不是你的本性
And I know you are hurt,
我知道你很受伤
but please listen to me.
但请好好听我说
You are better than this.
你绝不至于堕落于此
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Not at all.
完全没有
Just another victim.
只是又多了个受害者而已
No.
不
Klaus, I know you won't hurt me.
克劳斯 我知道你不会伤害我
I have known that from the second we met.
我们第一次见面时 我就知道你不会
I trust you.
我相信你
Then you are already lost.
那说明你已经迷失了
No!
不要
Quite the sinister plot they had planned.
他们真是策划了一场精彩的阴谋啊
It would have failed in the end, though.
但最终还是会失败
Just as well you came to your senses and sided with me.
幸好你想明白跟我联手
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
My mind is quite clear.
我思路清晰得很
I just decided to purge it of treacherous barnacles.
只是想清理门户 解决掉叛徒
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Actually, it was rather simple.
实际上 很简单
I just recalled what Elijah did to me
想想以利亚对我的所为
and reciprocated ten-fold.
十倍奉还给他而已
Be careful, or I'll apply the same equation to you.
你给我小心点 不然我会在身上如法炮制
Marcellus, keep Rebekah here.
马塞勒斯 看住丽贝卡
If she tries to leave--
如果她想逃走...
Well, you do enjoy life as a mortal--
反正你喜欢作为凡人的生活
You can punish her by taking that life away.
你可以取她性命作为惩戒
Go to hell.
下地狱吧
If by hell you mean somewhere you are
如果你口中的地狱是指
betrayed by those you hold most dear,
被最亲的人背叛
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表