剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
随便以利亚怎么想吧
You're not save, D.
你不安全 D
Anyone who's ever wanted to kill an original
每一个想要杀死始祖的人
is gonna be coming after you.
都会去找你
Fine.
好
Let them try.
让他们试试吧
D, come on. Just tell me where you are.
D 别这样 告诉我你在哪
We can talk about this.
我们谈谈这事
I'm at Rousseau's. Don't bother coming.
我在卢梭 别来了
I'm leaving now.
我现在就走了
Kaleb?
卡莱布
What's happening?
怎么了
Some fellow just announced they were closing
有人刚刚说他们要为私人派对
for a private party.
清场了
We should leave now.
我们应该走了
And what's your rush, sweetheart?
着什么急 亲爱的
Why don't you stay and party with us?
不如留下了和我们一起开派对啊
Get out of our way now.
不要拦我们的路
Can you do that with the rest of them, or...
你们对其他人都这样吗
Not all at once.
不能一次性这样
You filthy dogs.
你们这群肮脏的贱狗
Well, now.
现在
What an interesting turn of events.
多么有意思的形势变化
I'm going to enjoy this, girl.
我要好好享受了
Father.
父亲
Hello, son.
你好 儿子
I'd hoped to see your brother first,
我本想先见见你弟弟的
but we have some unfinished business, as well.
但我们一样也有未了结的问题
We're getting out of here.
我们离开这里
No, Marcel. I need my bracelet.
不 马塞尔 我需要我的手镯
I can use it to control him.
我能用它控制他
Stop!
住手
Go back now.
立刻回去
Something to say?
有什么要说的吗
Not me, mate.
不是我 老兄
Not a bloody thing.
和我无关
Chamomile.
甘菊
It's the same tea my mother made.
和我母亲泡的茶一样
How I loathed it.
我曾经很讨厌
Would you have preferred mint?
你喜欢薄荷吗
You know, she was insane--my mother.
你知道 我母亲她很疯狂
No. It's true.
真的
She believed we were abominations.
她觉得我们是令人憎恶的生物
"A curse on this earth
"世间的诅咒
stretched out over generations"
蔓延世世代代"
Is how she put it?
她就是这么评价的
But she was the true monster.
但她才是真正的禽兽
She changed her children,
她转化了她的孩子
stole our innocence, made us vampires,
盗走了我们的纯真 让我们成为吸血鬼
condemned us to an eternity of bloodlust
让我们拥有永生的嗜血欲望
and then
然后
acted as if we were to blame.
表现得好像都是我们的错
She sounds awful.
她听起来很可怕
Are you building to a question, Niklaus?
你是要问问题吗 尼克劳斯
You use my full name
你叫了我的全名
as though we are familiars.
好像我们很熟悉一样
I find it insulting.
我觉得这很无礼
Before she died, a witch revealed
在她死前 一个女巫透露
that your coven was under my mother's influence.
你的女巫群 受到了我母亲的影响
Does she speak to you now?
她现在和你说话吗
She doesn't have to.
她不必如此
I know exactly what she would say.
我完全知道她会说什么
She would tell you to go to your room
她说告诉你 回你的房♥间
for being so rude.
因为你如此无礼
It's ok. Niklaus was just leaving.
没关系 尼克劳斯正准备离开
I will happily kill them all.
我会很乐意杀死他们
Then you will have murdered members
那你就杀死了你希望将来有一天
of the very pack you still hope to someday lead.
能够统领的这一群人
Besides, there's no need for bloodshed.
除此之外 没必要流血的
We can always resume this discussion another day.
我们可以改天再继续这次的讨论
Good night, Niklaus.
晚安 尼克劳斯
We will speak again soon.
我们很快会再次交谈的
It is worse than we thought.
比我们想象的还遭
I met the witch-- Cassie.
我见过那女巫 凯西了
I studied her, her presence,
我研究她 她的仪态
the way she carried herself,
她的举手投足
the fervor with which she voiced her hatred of our kind.
她说出憎恨我们一类的激♥情♥
I looked into that girl's eyes,
我看向那女孩的眼睛
and I swear to you, Elijah,
我发誓 以利亚
she is not just guided by our mother.
她不是受我们母亲的指引
She is our mother.
她就是我们的母亲
What is happening?
怎么回事
I'm going to kill her.
我要杀了她
I will boil her bones
如有必要
and feed them to the dogs if that's what it takes.
我会煮了她的骨头喂狗
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
What?!
怎么
What could possibly be more important
还有什么可能比
than the return of our mother?
母亲回归更重要
Our father.
我们的父亲
I saw him standing there in the flesh as you do now.
我亲眼看到他和你一样 活生生地站在那里
He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina.
他被达维娜的咒语所奴役
He holds the stake.
他手握木桩
If she chooses to release him...
如果她选择释放他
Well, then there's only one question
那么看来 我们只有一个问题
we need to ask, isn't there?
需要问了 不是吗
Which of our parents do we kill first?
父母之间 我们先杀谁
Take any of the rooms on the first floor.
一楼的房♥间随便选
Are we running a kennel now?
我们现在是经营狗舍了吗
I'll handle them.
我会负责的
Our family is under siege.
我们家族被包围
It is not the time for guests.
现在不是邀请来宾的好时候
If they're not with us,
如果他们不和我们一伙
they're with the witches.
就会去和女巫一伙
You asked me to step up.
你让我站出来
This is me stepping up.
这就是我的作为
Well, it seems I'm a good influence on you after all.
似乎我对你终究是有好的影响
I see a change in him.
我看到了他的改变
For the first time in centuries,
数世纪来第一次
he acted solely for the benefit of another.
为了另一个人的利益独自行动
I believe that young Marcellus
我相信他认同
with whom he can identify and even nurture
甚至养育的年轻的马塞勒斯
holds the key to our brother's troubled soul.
是我弟弟麻烦重重的灵魂的关键
Unfortunately, Kol,
不幸的是 科尔
your wretched behavior will only sere to distract him
你卑鄙的行为只会让他偏离
from this auspicious path.
这条有望成功的道路
Now you might well consider me a hypocrite
现在你也许会认为我是一个伪君子
to betray you as I have,
背叛了你
but for his sake,
但为了他
you must sleep.
你必须沉睡
Even I must make certain sacrifices...
即使我必须做出某些牺牲
If indeed we are the preserve the precious bond
如果我们真的能够保护好尼克劳斯
between Niklaus and that child.
和那孩子之间宝贵的血脉联♥系♥
Elijah, I did it!
以利亚 我成功了
I memorized the whole passage.
我记住了全篇内容
I could perform it for you.
我可以为你表演一下
Could you now?
现在可以吗
Marcellus, have you ever considered
马塞勒斯 你有没有想过
you might not be the center of the given universe?
你也许不是宇宙的中心
Niklaus!
尼克劳斯
Are you angry with me?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表