剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
to let me take care of it,
让我来解决这事
that I could help make it all go away.
我可以让这一切都过去
And then I said to you,
然后我对你说
"You will not suffer from this memory
你不会受到这段记忆的折磨
"or be tormented from the guilt of your misdeed.
也不会被对此罪行的内疚所折磨
"What goes behind that door shall stay there and be forgotten."
门后的一切 就留在那里被遗忘
I told you to clean yourself up,
我让你将自己收拾干净
that if you were clean,
如果你身上干净了
no one would know what you are or what you'd done.
就不会有人知道你是什么 你做了什么
And you did exactly that...
你听我的话 都做了
And more.
不止如此
You created a place in your mind to put your victims.
你在你的头脑中创建了一个专门安置受害者的地方
You began to believe that as long as your suit
你开始认为只要你的衣服上
was immaculate and your hands clean,
洁净无瑕 你的双手保持干净
you could look in the mirror
你就可以面对镜子
and tell yourself it's all ok.
告诉自己一切都好
No one need know what's behind that red door.
没人需要知道 红门之后是什么
But a thousand years is a long time, Elijah.
但一千年是很长的时间 以利亚
And a place meant to hold one unforgivable sin
一个本该守住一个不可饶恕的罪恶的地方
is now full to bursting with your most monstrous deeds.
现在充斥着你最荒谬的罪行
Stop!
住口
How long before it's your beloved Hayley's corpse
你亲爱的海莉的尸体 要过多久就会
behind that door?
出现在那门之后
Stop.
住口
You must be afraid that loving you
你一定很担心爱上你
will destroy her,
会毁了她
as it destroyed Celeste, Tatia.
就像曾经摧毁了塞莱斯特 塔提亚
Take my offer...
答应我
The both of you.
你们两人
In new bodies, you'll be alive again.
在新的身体里 你们将重生
You could give her a child to replace the one she lost.
你可以给她一个孩子取代她失去的那个
You will not break me.
你没法击垮我的
Oh, you are already broken, my dear boy,
你已经支离破碎了 我亲爱的儿子
but not beyond repair.
但还没有到达无法补救的地步
I am here to fix you.
我是来修补好你的
I am here to fix you all.
我是来修补好你们所有人的
Bleeding power from a dark object is tricky,
从黑暗物体中渗透出能量是很棘手的
so it does help to know what kind of object it is.
所以知道是什么样的物体会有帮助
The white oak stake.
白栎木桩
You want to drain the white oak stake, do you?
你想要汲取光白栎木桩 是吗
It's a dark object.
那是黑暗物体
If I can't stop Mikael, I have to stop that stake from working.
如果我不能阻止迈克尔 我就得阻止木桩让它失效
See, usually I like a girl with ambition,
通常我才是像有野心的女孩
but this is just beyond mad.
但这也太疯狂了
Just show me the spell, Kaleb--Kol--
告诉我咒语 卡莱布 科尔
Or whatever your name is.
或是随便你叫什么
The problem's not the spell, love.
问题不在咒语 亲爱的
The problem's the white oak stake.
问题在于白栎木桩
It's too powerful.
它太强大了
We can't just drain it.
我们没法汲取完它的力量
The best you can hope for is to disable it,
你最大的希望就是让它失去能力
but just for a bit.
但希望渺茫
So do you have a better solution?
那你有更好的解决办法吗
Because I don't have time to argue.
因为我没时间跟你争论了
So show me the spell and hand me the keys.
所以告诉我咒语 把钥匙给我
Oh, what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
You just gonna drive around till you bump into them?
你就打算开车到处转直到偶遇他们吗
You may have messed with my bracelet,
你也许是干扰了我的手镯
but I made sure months ago
但数月之前 我就已确保
that I would always be able to find Mikael.
我可以随时能够找到迈克尔了
All right. Fine. Your funeral.
好吧 行 自寻死路
I'm still not going to allow you to drive me bloody car, though.
我还是不会同意让你开我的好车的
You're gonna pay for hurting her.
你会为伤害她而付出代价的
Oh, that's sweet.
真甜蜜
The cur whines for its bitch.
杂种为它的贱♥人♥抱不平呢
I'll make sure to drain the rest of her right in front of your eyes
我一定会在你面前放干♥她♥的血
just before you burn.
再让你灼烧而死
Davina, wait. We need to do this together.
达维娜 等等 我们得一起
I'm strong enough on my own.
我足够强大了
No, you're not.
不
Listen, I know you don't trust me--
听着 我知道你不相信我
And that's fair enough--
你是有理由这么做的
But these are your mates that we're trying to save here.
我们要救的是你的朋友
The only way that we can do this is if we work together.
唯一能成功的办法就是我们同心协力
You need to trust me, all right?
你得相信我 好吗
Take my hands.
握住我的手
Take my power. Channel me.
利用我的力量 和我连接起来
I'm not as weak as you remember, am I?
我不像你记忆中的那么脆弱 是不是
No!
不
Why aren't you burning?!
你为什么还不燃烧
If you were dead, you would burn.
如果你死了 你会燃烧起来
Burn!
烧啊
Kaleb, I can't hold it.
克莱布 我控制不住了
Just trust me.
相信我
Is this your doing, little witch?
这是你干的吗 小女巫
Then you will undo it.
你必须撤销
Return the power to the stake.
将木桩的力量还回去
Klaus?
克劳斯
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
Stay the hell away from us.
离我们远点
Or, I swear to god, I'll kill you myself.
我发誓 我会亲手杀了你
You have a warrior's heart.
你有一颗勇士的心
Perhaps I'll keep it as a souvenir.
也许我会把它留作纪念
Now enough!
够了
This night has been a long parade of fools.
今晚已经有太多傻瓜来来往往了
I'll enjoy killing every last one of you.
我会享受杀死你们每一个人的过程
I wouldn't bet on it.
我可不敢这么有把握
It's over, Mikael. You're outnumbered.
结束了 迈克尔 你寡不敌众
Are you going to beg for your miserable life?
你是否要为自己惨痛的人生求饶呢
You think having people makes you strong?
你觉得有人帮你你就强大了吗
It proves how weak you are.
这证明了你有多弱
Come find me when you don't have fools, women,
等你不再有傻瓜 女人 孩子
and children fighting your battles.
为你而战 你再来找我
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Ah, a bit lightheaded.
有点头晕
It might have something to do with being knocked arse
也许是和被亲爱的老爸用茶杯
over teacup by dear old dad.
狠狠敲晕有关
You are lucky to be alive, young lady.
你很幸运还活着 小姑娘
You want to tell me what the hell you were thinking?
你想告诉我你到底在想什么吗
Can we not do this right now?
我们能不现在谈这些吗
Am I gonna embarrass you in front of your friend?
我在你朋友面前给你难堪了吗
Who the hell is this guy anyway?
这家伙到底是谁
Haven't we got to stop meeting like this, pal?
我们能不再这么见面吗 老兄
He's my friend. And he's helping me.
他是我的朋友 他在帮我
Help you do what, wage war on Klaus
帮你什么 和克劳斯开战
and help me get killed in the process?
在这过程中帮我被杀
I just saved Klaus' life trying to protect you.
我刚刚救了克劳斯 是为了保护你
Yeah, from a psycho vampire hunter
是啊 从一个被你复活的
that you brought back to life.
神经病吸血鬼猎人手里救下我们
All right. Enough!
好了 够了
Well, I think it's enough.
我觉得够了
Well, it should be enough.
是该够了
I mean, we're all friends here, aren't we?
我们都是朋友 不是吗
Just stay here till I get back.
在这里等我回来
I'll handle Klaus.
我去应付克劳斯
We should get out of here. Trust me.
我们应该离开这里 相信我
My brother's not the forgiving kind.
我哥哥可不是不记仇的人
Even if you did help out back there,
即使你又帮助过他
his hatred of betrayal far outweighs his sense of gratitude.
他对背叛的仇恨远超过感恩之情
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表