剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
So we need Esther's blood.
所以我们需要的是埃丝特的血
Well, that's impossible.
这不可能了
I killed her.
她被我杀了
One incarnation.
你杀的不过是她的一个肉身
Our mother is buried in New Orleans.
我们的母亲被埋在新奥尔良
Niklaus wants us to revive the original body.
尼克劳斯想让我们复活她原本的身体
Earth magic.
大地魔法
Ah, who taught you this?
谁给你教的啊
Closest thing I had to a teacher--
最算得上是我老师的人
The guy I'm bringing back.
也就是我要救的人
Now, when you became regent, our ancestors gave you
当你成为摄政者 祖先才赋予了你
a one-time-only access to their power.
只此一次动用他们力量的机会
Now, are you sure you want to use that
你确定你要用它来救
on Kol Mikaelson?
科尔·迈克尔森吗
I've already made up my mind.
我已经想好了
Spell's almost done.
咒语已经快完成了
I just use the power of the spirits
我只要借神灵之力
to turn dirt and ash into flesh and bone,
将尘土化为血肉之躯就完成了
though maybe I should've worn an apron.
虽然也许我现在该带个围裙
Look, Davina Claire. You want my advice?
达维娜·克莱尔 听我一句劝
As someone who has just been put
作为一个刚被卷入过
through the Mikaelson meat grinder, be careful.
迈克尔森家族恩怨的过来人 请你谨慎
Kol's not like his brothers.
科尔和他的兄弟们不一样
They all turn on each other.
他们总在自相残杀
"I against my brother, my brother and I
我会和兄弟战斗 但面对外来的敌人
against the infidel."
我们依旧并肩作战
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that families fight,
意思是家人间会有不和
but when push comes to shove,
但到了紧要关头
you can always trust a Mikaelson
他们是兄弟 就总会
to back another Mikaelson.
选择帮助兄弟
So you watch your back.
所以你要小心
Nik is demented.
尼克就是疯了
Are we really to dig up our mother,
我们真要把母亲的尸体挖出来
burn her to ash, swap that ash for Kol's,
烧成灰 然后和科尔的换掉
and then trick Davina into using up her last chance
骗达维娜用掉她唯一一次
to bring someone back from the dead,
复活的机会吗
not to mention we lose the opportunity to save Kol
更别提这样我们也失去了救回科尔
if Davina doesn't turn us inside out?
前提是我们还没死在达维娜手下的话
Or we dig a deep hole and leave both our problems
或者我们可以掘个深坑 把我们所有的
at the bottom of it.
问题都埋起来
I say we choose a more permanent option--
我建议我们用个更一劳永逸的办法
find the white oak stake, kill Klaus.
找到白橡木桩 杀掉克劳斯
Dahlia dies with him.
达莉亚就会随之身亡
Oh, yeah, and so do I
倒是没错 但还有我
and every other vampire that klaus has turned.
和每个克劳斯变的吸血鬼
The dagger.
匕♥首♥
It's bloody melting.
它在融化
We have no choice but to finish
我们别无选择
the task that Niklaus has set.
只能完成尼克劳斯的计划了
Oh, isn't this lovely -- fresh air,
多好啊 空气新鲜
the birds are singing in the trees,
树上有鸟儿在唱歌♥
terfect day to dig up mommie dearest's corpse.
真是去挖亲爱的母亲的尸体的好日子啊
Perfect day to carry out the assignment of a lunatic.
完成一个疯子的计划的好日子
What's that saying--
那句话怎么说的来着
a madman often speaks the truth?
真理总藏在疯言疯语中
Can't help but think we should be using
我总觉得我们应该用这个机会
this opportunity to raise Kol,
复活科尔
and not this daft bitch.
不是这个疯女人
You speak as if it's a foregone conclusion.
你现在反对也没用
Let's not forget, we still have to deceive Davina Claire.
别忘了 我们还得骗过达维娜·克莱尔
So perhaps we steal a page
也许我们可以删减一点
from Niklaus' playbook.
尼克劳斯剧本的内容
She might yet help us
她也许可以在
if she has no idea that she is helping us.
不知道她会帮到我们的情况下帮到我们
I said I'd stay in that witch body
我说我会留在女巫身体里
until I saved Kol.
直到想办法救出科尔
Now I've broken my promise,
现在我已经破坏了承诺
and I am actively conspiring
而且我还阴谋欺骗达维娜
to shanghai Davina of her one chance
夺走她唯一一个自己
to bring him back herself.
复活他的机会
I feel like a traitor.
我觉得我就是个叛徒
You are not to blame.
这不能怪你
It's not just my promise to Kol.
不光是我对科尔的承诺
Now, because of Nik's spite,
现在因为尼克
I am once again built to take life,
我又一次成了嗜血的恶魔
tobbed of the chance to create it.
失去了救助生命的机会
Luv, he stole from you, too.
亲爱的 他也夺走了你的东西
Gia was innocent.
吉娅是无辜的
Innocence does not do well with our family.
无辜的人和我们的家族产生关系终无善果
She's not the only thing Nik stole from you last night.
尼克昨晚夺走的属于你的东西可不只是她
Oh, Hayley was never mine to steal.
海莉本来就不是我的
Elijah, it hurts me to see you pretend
以利亚 看你假装自己没有幸福的权利
You don't deserve happiness,
假装自己不配拥有她
that you don't deserve her.
让我心痛
And what about you, sister?
那你呢 妹妹
Where is your happiness?
你的幸福又在哪
I suppose it's a family trait.
也许这是家族遗传吧
Everything we love we turn to ash.
我们爱的一切都会化为灰烬
Elijah said Klaus kept Kol's ashes in a blue urn.
以利亚说克劳斯把科尔的骨灰放在蓝罐子里
What he didn't do was narrow the field.
但这线索完全没有帮助
Heaven forbid one thing not be
这家里简直就没一件事能
a damn secret in this family.
不是个秘密
Yet, despite your anger, here you are,
虽然你很生气 但你还是在和
casting your lot with Klaus.
克劳斯并肩作战
Is that because you believe his plan's going to work?
因为你相信他的计划会成功吗
That is the Mikaelson paradox.
这是迈克尔森家族的诅咒
You want to love and kill each other
你既爱着你爱的人
all at the same time.
又想杀掉他
Look who got lucky.
瞧瞧谁走运了
Either you have a curious definition of "Luck,"
如果不是你对走运的定义不同常人
or someone got to those ashes before we did.
那就是有人在我们之前拿到了他的骨灰
All right. We better find a way to stop that dagger from melting
我们还是去想想办法阻止匕♥首♥融化吧
because if the thief is who I think it is, we've got a problem.
因为如果小偷被我猜中 那就麻烦了
It's gonna be weird,
会有点奇怪吧
seeing you with your original face.
看到你真正的模样
He was a handsome one, my brother.
他很英俊的 我哥哥
So much for your big promise
这就是你所谓的保证
to stay a witch till we got Kol back.
在救回科尔前保持巫师身份吗
He is my brother, and I have loved him
他是我哥哥 我爱着他的时间
many lifetimes longer than you have been on this earth.
是你这短暂生命的好多倍
I will stop at nothing to get Kol back,
我会想尽办法救回科尔
no matter what flesh I'm in.
不管用哪个身体
I'm sorry. So what happened?
抱歉 你怎么变回来了
Nik happened.
还不是因为尼克吗
I suppose he thinks I'm more durable
我想他是觉得我的这个身体
in this body, and he is probably right,
更有用 而且他也许是对的
given we're up against Dahlia.
既然对手是达莉亚的话
That's why I'm here. I need your help.
所以我才来 我需要你的帮助
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
There is only one witch strong enough to stop Dahlia,
只有一个女巫足够强大到能阻止达莉亚
and that is my very dead mother Esther.
那就是我死去的母亲埃丝特
I need you to use your power as regent
我需要你动用你摄政者的力量
to bring her back.
复活她
No. I only get one shot at this.
不行 我只能使用一次
I'm using it to bring back Kol.
我要用在科尔身上
Please, luv. I promise you, we will find another way.
拜托 亲爱的 我保证我们会想到其他办法
You are all liars.
你们都是一群骗子
I'm gonna bring back the only one of you
我要复活的是你们家族中
who has ever meant anything.
我唯一在乎的人
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表