剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
We take Hope and the pack,
我们带上霍普和狼群
and we leave town tonight.
今晚就离开这里
There's a jazz club in Algiers
阿尔及尔有个爵士俱乐部
Josephine is fortifying it as a sanctuary against magic.
约瑟芬正在将其改造成防御魔法的庇护所
Pack your things.
收拾行李
So while my hands are full,
我现在比较忙
I need you to serve as my eyes and ears.
所以我需要你帮我上点心
I can't just stab him in the back.
我不能在他背后捅刀子
I don't know if you have a choice.
我认为你没得选
He should be here by now.
他现在应该到了的
Something must have happened.
一定发生了什么
Everything ok?
没事吧
Are we going to Algiers, or what?
我们还去不去阿尔及尔
Right now, that club is the safest place in town.
现在 那个酒吧是镇上最安全的地方
You lost the one thing that you could have used against me,
你失去了唯一一件你可以用来对抗我的东西
The weapon you created.
你所创造的武器
No!
不
This was not my plan.
这不是我的计划
You rushed it and made but a single weapon.
你们匆匆忙忙 制成了唯一的武器
Your materials are easily found.
你的材料很容易找到
Viking ash is indeed rare...
维京骨灰的确稀少
but all you really need is a burning viking corpse.
但你真正需要的 是一具燃烧的维京尸体
I must use you to send a message
我得利用你给那些
to all those who would side against me.
站在我对立面的人传个信
Is something the matter, brother?
怎么了 哥哥
Could I fix you a drink perhaps?
要我给你调杯酒吗
Strangely enough, Niklaus, I'm not in a mimosa mood.
尼克劳斯 我现在没有喝酒的心情
Fantastic! More for me.
太好了 我能多喝点
Let's discuss strategy, shall we, Niklaus.
我们能讨论下战略吗 尼克劳斯
Just wondering if you actually have one.
不知道你到底有没有考虑过这个问题
We can begin with Mikael's ashes.
就从迈克尔的骨灰说起吧
Given that they are the main ingredient
鉴于那是我们制♥造♥
in our weapon against dahlia,
对付达莉亚武器的主要材料
Would you care to tell me where they disappeared to?
能告诉我它们到底去哪了吗
Elijah, I have compelled the city's
以利亚 我已经催眠了这座城市
finest pastry chef for your personal edification,
最好的面包师来迎合你的口味
and yet you ignore my efforts in favor of needless concerns.
你却仍为了无谓的担心忽视我的好意
Can we stop talking so loudly?
说话能别这么大声吗
Give me that.
我得来点那个
What's the matter?
怎么了
New witch body not up to last night's bender?
新女巫身体适应不了昨晚的狂欢吗
So I had a few.
我是有点喝多了
It's not every day you lose your father
可不是每天都能见着
at the hands of your brother
自己的父亲死在哥哥手里
again.
还不止一次
Who ever said opportunity only knocks once, eh?
谁说机会只有一次呢
Oh, come on! We all fled Mikael's tyranny together for centuries.
别这样 几个世纪来我们都在逃避迈克尔的追捕
I would have thought the mood this morning
我还以为今天早上
might be a bit more jubilant.
大家的心情会更雀跃呢
Under normal circumstances,
一般情况下
the annihilation of our father
消灭我们的父亲
would be rather commendable, Niklaus.
的确是件大快人心的事 尼克劳斯
Unfortunately, we have a greater threat to contend with.
不幸的是 我们还有更大的威胁要考虑
You know, for someone who's been invited
我邀请你是来享用
to a celebratory breakfast,
庆祝早餐的
you're proving quite the buzz kill.
但你还真是会破坏气氛
Well, Niklaus if indeed anything has killed the buzz,
尼克劳斯 如果气氛真像你说的
as you say, perhaps it was because
被破坏了 那或许是因为
murdering father alienated the one person
杀死父亲疏远了唯一知道
who truly knows how to defeat Dahlia.
打败达莉亚真正方法的人
If Freya wants to be a part of this family,
如果弗雷娅真想成为这家庭的一份子
she should be willing to accept us,
她就该接纳我们
warts and all.
包容一切
Elijah's right.
以利亚说得没错
Freya loved Mikael,
弗雷娅深爱迈克尔
and you've likely ruined everything.
你很可能毁掉了一切
Pity. Whatever shall I do?
真可惜 那我该怎么办
Whatever you please apparently.
显然 随你所欲
Do not mistake my high spirits for lack of clarity.
别见我如此高兴就以为我看不清事实
I know full well the threat we face,
我很清楚我们面对的威胁
and I intend to deal with it personally.
我也会亲自去解决
Someone's here.
有人来了
Josephine.
约瑟芬
Forgive me for calling so early, Elijah,
抱歉这么早来打扰你们 以利亚
but I've come bearing a message
但我来是向你们传递一个信息
from your Aunt Dahlia.
来自你们的达莉亚姨妈
She is owed a debt, and she means to be paid.
你们欠了她东西 她希望能收回
She can writhe in hell first.
让她下地狱去吧
For merely taking what your mother promised her?
只因为她要拿回你们母亲承诺过给她的东西吗
If you must harbor hatred,
如果你们真要恨
isn't it better spent on the one who traded your child away
不该恨那个一千年前就以你的孩子
a thousand years ago?
做交易的那人吗
Blame Esther if you must,
要怪就怪埃丝特
but I seek only to fulfill a bargain,
但我只想完成交易
a bargain that consequently resulted
正是这个交易使你们
in your very existence.
如今还能站在这里
Perhaps you should be thanking me.
或许你们该感谢我
Dahlia.
达莉亚
My child,
孩子们
I prefer Aunt Dahlia.
或许你们该叫我达莉亚姨妈
You dare enter my home?
你居然敢踏进我家
I only came for what is mine.
我只是来取回属于我的东西
The time has come
时机已到
to add the child's power to my own,
我要将这孩子的能力归为己有
though I do not detect her here.
但我并没感应到她在这
I see you've used a spell
看来你是用了咒语
to cloak her.
来隐藏她
No matter. Such spells will yield,
没关系 这些咒语都不是我的对手
as will you.
你也是
Say your farewells.
跟她道别吧
You have till nightfall tomorrow,
你们有到明晚日落之前的时间
and then the child shall be mine.
然后这孩子将属于我
Be a dear and inform the mother.
记得帮我知会孩子母亲一声
No reason we can't be civilized about this.
我们并不一定要兵刃相见
Ok. Good news--
好消息
Dahlia still doesn't know that we're here.
达莉亚还不知道我们在这里
Bad news--she's given us until tomorrow night,
坏消息 她只给我们到明晚日落的时间
and then she's coming for Hope.
然后她就会来夺走霍普
Well, I say we get the hell out of here.
我建议咱们赶紧离开这里
Look, Jack. I want to go as much as you do,
杰克 我跟你一样想离开
But think.
但想想
Freya said that Dahlia was drawn to Hope's magic.
弗雷娅说过达莉亚是受霍普的法力吸引
No matter how far we go,
无论走得多远
she's still gonna be able to track us.
她都能找到我们
At least this place is spelled.
至少这里还有咒语保护
No one can do magic here, not Hope or Dahlia.
没人能在这里使用魔法 霍普或达莉亚都不行
Sure this place is spelled,
确实这里有咒语保护
but we've seen bigger magic than this break.
但我们也见过比这更强力的魔法失效
I say we run while we can.
要我说趁能走赶紧走
It's a risk either way.
无论怎样都有风险
She's just so little.
她还这么小
It's not fair.
太不公平了
Witchcraft and magical spells.
魔法 咒语
She didn't ask for any of this,
这都不是她想要的
which means that she wouldn't miss it if it was gone.
意味着失去了她也不会觉得可惜
Jack, maybe that's it.
杰克 或许这就是了
Dahlia can only sense her when she's using magic,
达莉亚只能在她使用魔法时感应到她
So what if there's a way of stopping her
如果有方法制止她
from doing it in the first place?
直接阻止她用呢
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表