剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe this is my passive-aggressive way
也许这是我采取的一种消极方式
of trying to change the subject
来尽量改变我们的话题
from where I'm afraid you're headed.
以免谈到我不想你谈到的话题
Which is?
那是什么话题
I think you're going to tell me
我想你会告诉我
to stop spending time with Klaus.
不要和克劳斯来往
Cami, you're an intelligent woman.
卡米 你是一个明事理的女人
You're articulate, poised.
你口齿伶俐 镇定自若
I think you can tell for yourself what's best.
我想你自己可以分辨什么才是最好的
You know, sometimes I ask myself
你知道吗 有时候我会问自己
why I let people like klaus into my life.
为什么会让像克劳斯这样的人进入我的生活
I have this destructive pattern.
我有这种自毁模式
I'm always drawn to the bad boys.
坏男人总是能吸引我
Maybe deep down,
也许在内心深处
I feel like that's what I deserve.
我觉得这是我应得的
Cami, I'm expert in unhealthy patterns.
卡米 我擅长治疗不健康的行为模式
I've broken some of my own,
我已经打破了自己的
and I can help you do the same
如果你愿意
if you'll let me.
我可以帮你
Come on out!
出来
We know you're here.
我们知道你在这里
Why don't you just let us go,
不如你们放我们走
and we can call it a day?
今天我们就可以到此为止
No. I don't think so.
不 我觉得不行
Then we do this the hard way.
那我们就来硬的吧
You idiots.
你们这群傻瓜
You're lining up to fight a hybrid?
你们排着队来和混血儿打
For what, so you can kill me,
为了什么 就为了杀我吗
all because some witch gave an order?
就因为某个女巫给你们下了命令
I know I ain't innocent,
我知道我不是无辜的
but I never lost sight of what I was fighting for.
但我从不会忘记自己为之奋斗的目标
We were gonna be a pack.
我们就要变成一个族群
Now...
而现在
You're turning on each other,
你们却相互背叛
killing your own people.
杀死同族
We do that,
这么做
we're nothing.
我们就什么都不是了
You.
你
Niklaus--
尼克劳斯
No. No. You're not real. Niklaus
不不 你不是真的 尼克劳斯
No!
不
You're a phantom conjured by Esther.
你是埃斯特用咒语召唤出的幻象
That is all you are.
你就是幻象
Mother, stop this charade.
母亲 别再弄得这么神神秘秘的
I know that thing is not real.
我知道那玩意不是真的
Look at me, Niklaus.
看着我 尼克劳斯
I am flesh and blood...
我是血肉之躯
You'r flesh and blood.
和你一样
You've been dead 1,000 years.
你已经死了一千年了
Through that time,
在那段时间里
I lingered on the other side
我在那一边苟延残喘
watching you let the world fall apart
看着你让世界分崩离析
until I woke 4 moons past
直到我在4次月圆前
in a land of wolves like myself.
在和我一样的狼群中醒来
No. No.
不不
No. You're just in my head.
不 你只是在我的脑海中
You're an illusion meant by my mother
你是我妈妈弄出来的幻象
to sway me to accept her bargain.
动摇我让我接受她的交易
I do not speak for Esther.
我不是为埃斯特
I know nothing of her bargains...
我不知道她的交易
But you are my son.
但你是我的儿子
Even if what you say is real...
即使你说的都是真的
You are nothing to me.
你对我来说也什么都不是
For all I care, you can crawl back to hell.
你可以爬回地狱 与我无关
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这能行吗
Klaus' blood is the only cure for a wolf bite.
克劳斯的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法
Thing is, I'm running low.
问题是 我现在快用完了
So new rule-- don't get bit.
所以新规矩 不要被咬
I got bit saving your ass.
我是为了救你才被咬的
Yeah, and you did good, too.
是的 你干得很好
I got to admit, though, when you took off,
我得承认 你离开的时候
I thought you were gone.
我还以为你真的走了
All my life, when things got tough,
在我这一生 一旦情况变糟
that's what I would do.
我就会这么做
I would run because I never fit in, anyway,
我会逃走 因为我从没能和融入进去
but this place, what you're building here,
但这里 你在这里建造的一切
it fits.
很适合我
So I'm in,
所以我就融入进来
no running, no matter what.
不管怎样 不会逃跑
And thanks for sticking it out.
谢谢你坚持到底
Yeah.
是啊
I got to take this.
我得接电♥话♥
You ok?
你没事吧
Yeah.
是的
To be honest, not the worst date I've had in this city.
说实话 并不是我在这里经历的最糟的约会
Yeah. Seemed like you had him wrapped around your finger
嗯 似乎我离开的时候 你让他
by the time I left.
勾着你的手指
More than that.
不止呢
Vincent, Finn, whoever he is,
文森特 芬恩 不管他是谁
I think he likes me.
我觉得他喜欢我
I don't know if I'd call that good news.
我不知道这能算得上好消息
Don't you get it? I'm his blind spot.
你不明白吗 我就是他的弱点
If he's distracted, he's vulnerable,
如果他分心了 他就容易受攻击
which means I can help take him down.
这就意味着我能帮忙解决他
Well, you got him.
你抓到他了
Great.
好极了
Where's Ansel?
安瑟尔在哪
He was busy being a man.
他忙着做男子汉呢
He should be right behind us.
他应该就跟在我们后面的
Jack, I have to tell you--
杰克 我得告诉你
I already know, Ollie.
我已经知道了 奥利
You sold me out to Francesca.
你向弗朗西斯卡出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Look.
听着
I know that I can't make up for that...
我知道我不能弥补
But you need to hear this.
但你真的得听我说
You're the one.
你就是最重要的人
You're the alpha.
你是首领
Our people are not meant to be slaves.
我们的人不该被奴役
You can free them.
你能解放他们
Ollie? Ollie?
奥利 奥利
What is wrong with him?
他怎么了
It's the witches.
是女巫
Ollie?
奥利
They said we only had until midnight.
他们说我们最多只能到午夜
Stay with me.
坚持住
Jack...
杰克
Wake up, brother.
醒醒 哥哥
Elijah--
以利亚
He won't wake, not yet,
他不会醒 暂时还不会
which gives you and I one last chance
这就给了你和我最后一次
to discuss my offer.
讨论条件的机会
You promised me Elijah's safe return...
你保证过 会让以利亚安全
Or was that a lie
还是那只是谎言
just like that ghoulish atrocity
就像外面那个毛骨悚然的东西
outside claiming to be my father
自称是我父亲
back from the dead?
起死回生
Your father's return is real.
你父亲的复活是真的
I pulled him from the other side before it collapsed,
我在另一边倒塌前将他救了回来
left him in the bayou to join the wolves,
将他留在河口和狼人一起
and I used the execution of one of his own
我利用对一个狼人的处决
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表