剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
before volunteering me as the bait.
先征求我的意见
Guess I'm not in the habit of asking permission.
我想我不是很喜欢征求别人的意见
No matter. We have all that we need.
无所谓 万事俱备了
Rebekah will perform the spell,
丽贝卡来施咒
using my heartbeat and the golem to craft
用我的心跳和石像
the illusion of Hope's presence.
制♥造♥出霍普在这里的假象
Once Dahlia's lured into the killing ground,
只要把达莉亚骗进了杀戮区
you will do what is necessary.
就该你上场了
You're rather calm,
你好镇定啊
which is odd since there are a million ways
镇定得奇怪 因为你这个计划
this whole plan could fall to pieces.
漏洞百出
I admit...
我承认
At first I was upset when Elijah ignored my plan
开始我是很生气因为以利亚无视我的计划
in favor of his own.
执意用他的
You are all so determined to protect Hope
你们一心义无反顾的要保护霍普
at all cost.
不惜代价
Perhaps I'm envious.
也许我是处于嫉妒吧
No one ever fought so hard to protect me.
因为没有人这么努力的保护过我
Then I recalled what I saw when I looked inside your mind,
但后来我想起我进入你思想时
the day you all swore and oath to stand by one another
看到你们发誓要为对方生死不计
always and forever.
永永远远
There's strength in such vows.
这样的誓言有它的力量
I can assure you it has not been free of consequence.
我可以告诉你这样的誓言也是有代价的
That is an understatement.
说代价都轻了点
Ask me, that vow's been more trouble than it's worth.
要我说 誓言带来的麻烦比好处多多了
And yet here you are,
但你现在并未离开
proving my point.
恰证明了我的观点
Family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice.
就算会有牺牲 家人也会保护对方
My entire life, I have longed for what you have.
我这一生 都在渴望你已拥有的东西
It is better to at least glimpse it facing death
与其逃亡一生 与家人远离
than run forever and know nothing of family.
不如欣然面对死亡
Wakey, wakey.
醒醒
I was getting bored,
我本来好无聊
but then some of your associates popped by
但你的手下们出现
to keep me entertained.
要来跟我玩
Keep them out of this.
不要动他们
Easy, easy. You've suffered
冷静点 冷静点
a substantial amount of blood loss.
你失了很多血
I had to excise the vervain from your system,
我得把你体内的马鞭草除掉
but then I can't have you impervious
但现在我的精神控制
to my compulsion now, can I?
对你不起作用
Pretty, I think you're gonna come in rather useful
我想再过些时候你会
later on.
非常有用
You've got what you came for.
你来的目的已经达到了
Just kill them and be done with it.
赶紧杀了他们完事
With respect,
怀着敬意
dear aunt Dahlia,
亲爱的达莉亚姨妈
This is all part of my plan.
这就是我计划的一部分
My family, powerful though they may be,
我们家族 虽然很强大
are bound by love, vows of friendship,
是以爱和朋友之誓约
and nauseating romantic entanglements,
以及爱恨纠缠而维系
all of which I intend to use against them.
我要用这些来对付他们
Marcellus will help turn the tide.
马塞勒斯能让我们扭转局势
Mark my words.
记住我的话
By day's end,
今晚之前
they will be laid low,
他们就会被打败
and my daughter will be safe
我女儿就会安全地
with us.
回到我们身边
Listen, Davina. The rite of supplication is just a formality.
听着达维娜 祈祷仪式只是形式
You meet the elders and you show a little bit of respect--
见长老 然后表示敬意
What happened to you just telling them I'm gonna be regent?
你怎么不直接告诉他们我要成为摄政者
They only listened to me
只有我接下了这活
when they thought I was accepting the job,
他们才会听我的话
And if it's gonna be you, we got to grease some wheels.
如果要换成你 我们得去套套近乎
The covens aren't just gonna choose me.
巫师团不可能会选我
I mean, for that matter, why'd they want you?
不然他们为什么想让你当
Because they think I'm a selfless saint
因为他们认为我是个无私的圣人
who betrayed his wife to save a bunch of kids.
为了救孩子背叛了自己的妻子
And if I got no one to answer to,
我没有人可以倚仗
I'm less inclined to play favorites.
我不会厚此薄彼
Basically, I'm an outsider
基本上我就是个外人
Just like you.
和你一样
You know, I was put to death by people like this.
就是这群人想要处死我
They sacrificed me and my friends for nothing.
他们白白牺牲了我和我的朋友
And as regent, you'd have the power
作为摄政者 你就有能力
to make sure nothing like that ever happened again.
让这样的事不再重演
I'm only doing this because you said it will give me the power
我答应你 仅仅是因为你说我能拥有
I need to bring back Kol.
复活科尔的能力
This is it.
到了
Good. Tell the others they can go.
很好 让其他人走吧
We'll be fine from here.
我们在这里很安全
They said they're not leaving us
他们说在到达目的地之前
till we get where we're going.
不会丢下我们
So far, so good.
目前还不错
Here. Let me hold that little girl
把孩子给我吧
while you figure out where to cross.
你们去看看从哪里过河
Here, baby girl.
好孩子
Aw. I got you right here.
来我这里来
What do you think?
你怎么想的
Get across, get to the highway,
过河 上高速
steal a car, and just go.
偷一辆车 只管走吧
You ok?
你还好吗
It was a nice idea--
本来这一切很好
marry you, make our people strong,
嫁给你 让我们的族人变强大
raise my baby girl surrounded by the pack.
在狼群中养育我的孩子
Hayley.
海莉
This morning when I told them they could go,
今早我告诉他们让他们走
I never let you off the hook.
我从没让你脱离过困境
Don't.
不要
I'm sick of other people making sacrifices for me,
我不想再让别人为我牺牲了
fighting my battles.
卷入我的战斗中
Hey. That's what family is.
那就是家人的意义啊
It's the people you're born to
他们是你的归属
and the people you choose
你选择了他们
who stand beside you when things are hard.
在你困难之时会站在你身边
There ain't no place I'd rather be
我不想去任何地方
than right beside you, ok?
只想在你身边
I come all this way
我来这里
to collect what is owed to me,
只为取回属于我的东西
and whom should I find?
我该找谁要呢
Tante, please listen.
姨妈 听我说
I betrayed my siblings so I could procure this child.
我背叛手足得到了这个孩子
I offer her to you now, and in exchange,
我把她献给你 作为交换
I only ask that you release me
我只求你放了我
from my obligation to you.
解除我对你的义务
How curious that you should bargain with me
真是奇怪 你还跟我谈条件
for that which is already mine,
这孩子本来就是我的
But by all means, make your case
你倒是好好说说
for why you should be freed,
我为什么要放了你
and then I will decide
然后我再决定
whether to release you
是要放了你
or kill you
还是杀了你
once and for all.
让你永不超生
Should be right here.
就在这里
Wanna help her?
要帮她吗
I got it.
我可以的
Look what I got.
看我找到什么
Ok. Let's go.
我们走吧
Listen--listen to me, people.
听着 听我说
Listen to me, please, now.
听我说
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表