剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
And should Mikael return with the intent to harm you,
如果迈克尔回来企图伤害你
I will strike him down myself.
我会亲手杀了他
That's quite an offer,
这真是一个好提议
but, you know,
但是 你知道的
I've never needed any help
要杀了我的父母
when it comes to killing parents.
我从来不需要任何帮助
You reject me out of hatred,
你恨我 所以拒绝我
but I have something stronger.
但是我有更厉害的消息
I have the truth about your father.
我有关于你父亲的真♥相♥
Not Mikael, your real father.
不是迈克尔 你的生父
Is that your best shot?
你的准头就这样了吗
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that
你想要杀死一个混血儿
if you're gonna kill a hybrid.
就得拿出更厉害点的手段来
Stop.
住手
Jackson.
杰克逊
Hayley.
海莉
I see you met my friend Ansel.
看来你已经见过我朋友安瑟尔了
You know her?
你认识她
Yeah. Actually, I do.
是的 没错 我认识
She was supposed to be my wife.
她本来要成为我的妻子的
1,000 years ago in a fit if rage,
一千年前 愤怒的驱使下
you wrapped your bare hands around my neck
你用双手掐住我的脖子
and squeezed until I died.
一直掐到我死
Do you even remember why?
你还记得原因吗
Let's see.
我想想
You turned us all into monsters.
你把我们都变成了一群魔鬼
You cursed me, denied me of my hybrid nature.
你诅咒我 拒绝承认我混血儿的天性
You lied about my father.
隐瞒关于我父亲的真♥相♥
It's that one above all.
最后这个才是真正原因吧
You killed me because I kept you
你杀了我是因为
from ever knowing your true father.
我不让你知道自己的生父
My hatred for you runs so deep,
我对的你仇恨太过于强烈
it's difficult to pinpoint its origin.
已经找不到当初的理由了
Maybe I hate that I'm the product
也许我憎恨自己不过是
of a whore's lechery.
淫♥荡♥♥女♥巫纵欲后的副产品
Watch your mouth.
给我放尊重点
You would do well to remember
你会牢牢记住
that you are still my son.
你还是我的儿子
You judge me evil, yet it was your lust that made me what I am.
你觉得我邪恶 不过正是你的欲望才造就了我
Not once have I ever regretted
我从来没有后悔过
the love I had for your father,
我对你父亲的爱意
and you have never known the truth
你也从来不知道
of how that love came to be
那份爱意是怎么来的
or what happened in the months
也不知道迈克尔和我因为瘟疫
after Mikael and I lost your sister Freya to the plague.
失去你姐姐弗雷娅后 经历怎样的几个月
There are no words for the loss of a child,
失去孩子的痛无法用言语形容
as you well know.
你也清楚
After Francesca Guerrera took over the wolves,
弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗掌管了狼人以后
she offered me a moonlight ring
她给了我一个月光戒指
as long as I'd call her alpha.
条件是奉她为首领
I declined.
我拒绝了
So a couple of her brothers dragged me out here
所以她的兄弟们把我拖到这里
and left me for dead.
放我在这里等死
By the time I healed up,
等我伤好了以后
work had spread about what happened to you
你的事已经传开了
and to your baby.
还有你宝宝的事
So I knew it was over,
所以我知道没戏了
and I just drifted,
于是我开始四处漂泊
and that's when I met Ansel.
然后遇到了安瑟尔
See, he's been teaching me the old ways,
他教了我很多老派的做法
the traditions,
我们的传统
what it means to be a wolf.
狼人真正应该做的事情
You mean, by living out in the ass end of nowhere?
你是指住在荒无人烟的鬼地方吗
Hey, easy.
放轻松
Your kind makes him ornery.
你的族人让他很生气
My kind?
我的族人
Jack, whatever you and your friend think of me,
杰克 不管你跟你朋友怎么想我
my kind is the wolves.
我的族人是狼人
Even if they did pledge allegiance to a witch,
哪怕他们宣誓效忠于某个女巫
all that means is, they need an alpha.
也只是说明 他们需要一个首领而已
All I need is one, too.
我也需要一个首领
Yeah. I heard about that.
明白 我听说了
Thing is, Ollie betrayed me.
问题是 奥利背叛了我
He plotted with the Guerreras.
他跟格雷罗家族一起策划阴谋
He spilled his own people's blood.
屠♥杀♥了自己的族人
He was trying to make up for that.
他想要努力补救
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
Witches have him.
他已经是巫师的人了
He's dead, not that I care.
对我来说 他已经是死人了
You don't want to be the alpha, fine.
你不想当首领 没问题
I'll save Ollie myself.
我自己去救奥利
You got a problem, old man?
老人家 你有什么问题吗
I have no love of vampires,
我不喜欢吸血鬼
but I will not allow a wolf
但是也不喜欢看到
to be killed by witches.
狼人因为巫师而丧命
At least someone is interested.
还好至少有人感兴趣
After Freya died,
弗雷娅去世后
Mikael was inconsolable.
迈克尔悲痛欲绝
Compelled by his grief,
在悲伤的驱使下
we were forced to pack our things and set across the seas.
我们不得不收拾了行囊 远渡重洋安家
Eventually, his despair would drive us apart,
最终 他的绝望让我们越来越远
and that's when I saw him for the first time...
就在这个时候 我第一次见到了他
your father.
你的生父
I'd never seen a man like him,
我从来没有见过像他这样的人
powerful yet wise but loved by his people,
充满力量 但又睿智深受族人喜爱
and...because Mikael had chosen
然后 迈克尔因为伤心
to leave me alone in his grief,
选择无视我的存在
shunning me from his life...
对我紧锁心门
I found myself drawn to another.
我发现自己逐渐迷恋上另外一个人
Spare me the sordid details of my origin.
别跟我说我出身的这些肮脏细节
I only speak the truth.
我只是在陈述事实
Then tell me this, mother.
那告诉我 母亲
Why did your Adonis abandon his son?
为什么你的阿多尼斯抛弃了他的儿子
Why did he allow me to be raised by a monster who hated me?
为什么他要让一个憎恨我的禽兽来抚养我
Why not claim me for himself,
为什么他不公开承认我
raise me among the wolves,
让我在狼人堆里长大
or was he as ashamed of his bastard as you were?
还是他也和你一样为我是个杂种而耻辱
No, no, no. He loved you.
不不不 他爱你
It was I who forbade it.
是我不让他这么做的
I knew if Mikael had learned of my infidelity,
我知道要是迈克尔知道我对他不忠
he would've destroyed us in his rage.
就会一怒之下杀了我们
I had no choice.
我别无选择
So, what,
所以你要干嘛
you're gonna spy on a witch
你要侦查一个和克劳斯
with a 1,000- year-old grudge match against Klaus?
千年来都旗鼓相当的巫师吗
I'm not gonna let you go anywhere near that guy.
我不会让你接近那人的
I can handle myself.
我自己能解决
Look. Ok. I get it.
你瞧 好吧 我知道了
You're mad at the guy,
你对那人很生气
and you want to get even.
你想要报复
It's not about getting even, Marcel.
我不是去报复的 马塞尔
Look around.
看看周围
Everything in this room, this is my family's legacy,
这个房♥间里的一切都是我家的遗产
and if I had just embraced it the first time around,
要是我一开始就继承了
I could've uncovered Francesca guerrera's secret,
我就能揭露弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗的秘密
and the wolves would never have taken over the quarter,
狼人就不会接管这里
and Klaus' baby would still be alive.
克劳斯的孩子也就不会死
so don't tell me not to get involved.
所以别叫我不掺合
Hold that thought.
等一下
Tell me you got your alpha.
告诉我你找到你首领了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表