剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Are you?
你呢
Look. I know you're only doing thito help our people,
我知道你这么做是为了帮助我们的族人
but I promise I will be a good husband to you.
但我保证 我会是你的好丈夫
Hayley Marshall, will you marry me?
海莉·马歇尔 你愿意嫁给我吗
No ring?
没戒指吗
Quite nice of you coming to my rescue like that.
你那样来救我 真好啊
You know, it's a good thing you didn't actually steal
你知道 你没有从我这里偷走木桩
the stake from me,
真好
or I'd have been the one torturing you.
否则折磨你的就是我了
That mean you trust me now?
这意味着你现在相信我了吗
Provided you're not busy concocting
倘若你们不着急图谋
a new paralytic to use against me,
对付我的新计划
I'd like a word with my brother.
我想要跟我弟弟私聊两句
Well, to be honest, I can't stand being around you anyway.
老实说 我真没法站在你身边
For the record, didn't know a bloody thing
郑重声明 我发誓 我不知道
about mother's plan for Cami, I swear.
母亲会对卡米做出如此残忍♥的事
Well, I think I can judge for myself
我想我可以自己判断
which of her schemes she would entrust to you
她哪些阴谋会托付给你
and which she would not.
哪些不会
I believe this was Finn's task.
我相信这是芬恩的任务
And where, pray tell, is he now?
你能告诉我他现在在哪吗
He's waiting uncomfortably for me
他正非常不悦地等着我
to return and deliver his punishment.
回去 给他惩罚
Pass the beignets, would you?
请给我递个面包圈好吗
Now it's only a matter of time before mother
现在 母亲受够了等你放我们走
gets bored of waiting for you to let us go. Thank you.
也就是早晚的事情 谢谢
Well, Finn at least.
至少是等你放了芬恩
Don't expect she'd care if I never came home.
不指望她会在乎我是否能回家
A mother cares for her children, a monster does not.
母亲在乎孩子 野兽才不会在乎
Once you accept she is the latter,
一旦你接受了她是后者
you'll stop expecting the former.
你就不会再期待她会是前者
And despite what you might think, Kol,
不管你可能会怎么想 科尔
I did mourn you after your death,
你死后 我的确为你哀悼
and I did attempt to avenge you.
我的确试图为你复仇
I would do nothing less because we are brothers
我不会什么都不做 因为我们是兄弟
always and forever.
永远都是
Excuse me.
抱歉
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Nik, it's me. Something's wrong.
尼克 是我 出事了
Elijah slaughtered a dozen people whose only sin was
以利亚杀了十几个人 只因为他们
their terrible taste in food.
对食物的品味很差
I mean, when have you known him to kill
你什么时候看过他明明可以
When he can otherwise compel?
精神控制却直接杀人
It's the kind of act that will draw our mother's attention.
这种举动会吸引母亲的注意
Her torture must have affected him more deeply than I realized.
她的折磨对他的影响一定比我认为的还要深
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
I broke his neck to keep us safe,
我扭断了他的脖子确保我们的安全
but I have no clue what to do next.
但我不知道接下来该做什么
Do you recall where we dined
你还记得我们从迈克尔手里逃走后
the christmas after we fled Mikael?
吃圣诞晚餐的地方吗
Of course. Go there now.
当然 现在就去
If you enjoyed last night's activities,
如果你很喜欢昨晚的活动
then you're in for a treat.
那你一定会喜欢今天的
Niklaus, listen to me. Our mother--
尼克劳斯 听我说 我们的母亲
Not another word.
一个字都不许再说
No more fairytales about witches and curses.
不许再说什么女巫什么诅咒的童话故事了
If it's a fairytale,
如果这是童话故事
then why do I see fear in your eyes?
那为什么我在你眼里看到了恐惧
Marcel!
马塞尔
Bring it in.
拿进来
No.
不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
No, Niklaus.
不 尼克劳斯
Oh, don't worry, brother.
别担心 哥哥
I made some air holes, small ones.
我留了气孔 许多小气孔
Klaus, have you seen Elijah?
克劳斯 看到以利亚了吗
There's something I need to tell you both.
有件事我得告诉你们俩
You can tell me on the way.
你可以在路上跟我说
What? Where are we going?
什么 我们要去哪儿
To see our daughter.
见我们的女儿
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表