剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You wanted my trust, brother.
你想要我的信任 弟弟
Here it is.
现在是时候了
Do not fail me.
不要让我失望
I know you're in here, Camille.
我知道你在这里 卡米尔
I don't want to kill you, Gia.
我不想杀你 吉娅
They broke the spell.
他们打破了咒语
You're a genius, you glorious bastard.
你真是天才 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm a little surprised it worked myself.
我自己也有点惊讶居然成功了
Kol?
科尔
Listen. I am not gonna let you die,
听着 我不会让你死的
You hear me...
听到了吧
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Hayley...
海莉
Hope will be all right. Elijah will protect her.
霍普会没事的 以利亚会保护她
I know it, but, Jack, this stuff,
我知道 但是 杰克 这事
these attacks, they're only gonna get worse.
这些攻击 只会越来越糟
We need to get married as soon as possible.
我们得尽快结婚
Tell me it worked.
告诉我成功了
We did our bit, I promise.
我们尽力了 我保证
Finn is back to being a normal,
芬恩又变成了一个正常的
regular-strength, maniacal bastard.
力量普通的疯狂的混♥蛋♥
I know in the last millennium,
我知道在过去的一千年里
we haven't always seen eye to eye,
我们的看法从未一致过
But in this moment, I am reminded once again
但在这一刻 我又一次想起
of something Elijah has always said.
以利亚常说的话
Family is power.
家庭就是力量
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Speaking of Elijah--
说到以利亚
He will prevail. Of that I have no doubt.
他会赢的 这点我毫不怀疑
It's ok. It's ok.
没关系 没关系
Look at you, brother.
看看你 弟弟
You're a mess, and, as we both know,
你一团糟 我们都知道
untidiness is your undoing.
凌乱是你的毁灭
Tell me, do your soiled clothes
告诉我 你满是污渍的衣服
serve as a reminder of your filthy memories,
是否让你想起了肮脏的记忆
Your many sins?
你犯下的种种罪孽
Are you having bad memories now, brother,
你现在是不是在回忆痛苦的记忆 弟弟
perhaps of the innocent Tatia...
也许是无辜的塔提亚
Or any one of the other poor souls
或者是其他在你手中
who met their fate at your hands?
终结命运的可怜人
That's a shame, really, because, in a way,
真可惜 真的 因为在某种程度上
the child is just another one of your victims.
那孩子只是你的受害者之一
Had you the will to stand against me,
你对抗我
you might have saved her,
也许会救下她
but because she was left
但因为她被托付给
under the protection of a wretch, a beast
一个可怜虫 一个靠他人
that basks in the blood of others,
血液取暖的畜生来保护
she will die.
她必死无疑
I suppose your little niece never really had a chancee.
我想你的小侄女从没有过真正的机会
I'd ask for a response,
我想要你的回应
but I wouldn't want to taint myself
但我不想用粗鲁的拒绝
with the vulgar refuse that must, even now,
玷污我自己 即使现在 你脑海里
be flashing through your mind.
一定一闪而过这样的念头
Let me assure you, my mind is quite clear...
我向你保证 我的头脑非常清晰
Much like the gas which has pervaded
就像是弥漫在这房♥子里
every single room in this home
每一间屋子的瓦斯
whilst you have been ranting
就在你像疯子一样
like the lunatic that you are.
咆哮之时
You have disgraced this family for the last time.
这是你最后一次 让整个家族蒙羞了
Good-bye, brother.
再见了 哥哥
Oh my God.
我的天呐
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表