剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Well, it will matter to Klaus.
跟克劳斯有关系
You see, I could fib here,
听着 我可以说实话
But I want to be on the up about it.
但我也需要你对我坦诚一些
I need a weapon I can use to protect myself
我需要一个能对抗克劳斯的武器
against Klaus,
来保护自己
And the diamond helps me make it.
而那颗钻石能帮我制♥作♥这武器
It's not kill him.
这不是为了杀他
Simply a matter of self-defense,
纯粹是为了自我保护
only to be use out of absolute necessity.
万不得已的情况才会用
It's a fair trade, Marcel.
公平的交易呢 马塞尔
I get free of the whackadoodle mum,
我摆脱了巫师母亲
I acquire the means by which to defend myself
我得要求一个
against a volatile brother,
对抗我喜怒无常的哥哥的方法
should the need arise, and, uh, well,
一旦有需要的话 那么
if all goes well, perhaps you'll let me near Davina
如果顺利 可能你会允许我靠近达维娜
without bodily harm.
而不把我揍死
So should I call him back, or should you?
要我回他电♥话♥吗 还是你来
You are mad to give Kol that diamond.
你一定是疯了 才会把钻石给科尔
Our little brother has been plotting against me for years,
我这弟弟谋划对抗我很多年了
and he hasn't got a lick of it right.
但至今一无所获
I'll take my chances.
我愿意冒险一试
Do you know what to do?
你知道该怎么做吗
Yes, but if it doesn't go to plan,
是的 但若事非所愿
will you handle my body with care, please?
你能照顾好我的身体吗
I may miss the old model.
我也许会想念原来的身体
If everything goes south,
一旦事情不对劲
I'll be there to pull you out.
我会及时赶到 救你出来
We just have to take Esther down before she body jumps.
我们要埃丝特附身之前打败她
I don't want all of this to have been for nothing.
我不想一切付诸东流
You and I on the same team.
我们居然在同一阵营里
It must be Christmas.
今天一定是圣诞节
She's asleep.
她睡着了
It's so quiet with Klaus and Rebekah gone.
克劳斯跟丽贝卡走后 这里变得好安静
So we didn't get to say our wishes.
我们没来得及许愿
Can I tell you mine?
我能告诉你我的吗
It's a hope actually
其实是一份希望
that you'll understand what I have to tell you.
希望你能理解我要告诉的事
What is it?
什么
My wolves -- I think I figured out
我的狼族 我想我找到了
a way to release them from the witches.
将他们从女巫手里解救出来的办法
They could control their turning without the rings
他们不靠戒指也能控制变身
and bring peace to our home
让家园恢复安宁
So that Hope could return to us...
好让霍普可以回到我们身边
But there's a catch.
但这是有条件的
I have to marry Jackson.
我得嫁给杰克逊
It's, uh, a mystical ceremony
这是一种神秘的仪式
and an alpha bonding ritual.
首领结合的仪式
Elijah,
以利亚
I know that you and I haven't been close recently,
我知道 我们最近互相疏远
But...
但是
You have to know that this isn't about him.
你要理解 这不是因为他
I don't love Jackson,
我不爱杰克逊
But at the same time, I couldn't marry him
然而同时 我不能嫁给他后
and still be involved with you.
仍和你在一起
I don't know. I should just...
我不知道 我应该...
Marry him.
嫁给他吧
What?
什么
Listen to me.
听我说
The only way that the city will be safe for Hope's return
要让城市恢复安宁 好让霍普回家
is if you have unified your people
就是你联合你的族人
and I have unified my own,
我联合我的
and Davina will eventually lead her witches,
达维娜最终会成为女巫们的首领
and whatever their goal may be,
不管她们目的如何
she is no enemy to your child.
她都不会是你孩子的敌人
Do what you need
做你该做的
to bring your daughter home.
让你孩子回家
This is my wish for you.
这是我对你的心愿
Done!
搞定了
As per request.
按照要求
Miss Angelica Barker.
安杰丽卡·贝克尔女士
Good cheek bones and a tummy
漂亮的颧骨 还有平坦的腹部
you can bounce a quarter off.
都可以在上面弹硬币了
She will be Rebekah's new host body instead of Cami.
她会代替卡米成为丽贝卡的新宿主
Who's Angelica Barker?
谁是安杰丽卡·贝克尔
One of my vampire potentials.
某个我要改造成吸血鬼的人
Had to turn her down. She was too lost.
不得不拒绝她 她太不知所措了
Does she know what's about to happen to her?
她知道接下来要发生的事吗
It's better when they don't know, luv.
有时不知情更好 亲爱的
Hopefully, we won't have to use her.
但愿我们用不上她
Hopefully, but then my mother
但愿 但是我的母亲
is a wily and vindictive woman,
是一个狡猾有复仇心重的女人
which is why I've got to ask something else of you.
所以我想问你要一样别的东西
You're already getting the diamond.
你已经得到了钻石
Which I'm thrilled about,
当然这让我很兴奋
but in order for me to help you,
但是想要我帮助你们
I need access to my mother's hourglass,
我需要得到母亲的沙漏
which is in the lycee
沙漏在学院里
with my mother.
在我母亲手里
So?
所以呢
I haven't been back in a while,
我有一段时间没回去了
and the only way she won't suspect me is
而唯一不让她怀疑的方法
if I bring back the thing that I was sent to find.
就是带回我被派去寻找的东西
And that thing is?
而那个东西是
The white oak stake.
白栎树木桩
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Kaleb!
卡莱布
Look. It's the only way that she's gonna trust me.
听着 这是唯一让她相信我的方法
She doesn't want to kill them.
她不想杀了他们
She just wants to make sure that the weapon
她只是想保证武器
doesn't fall in the wrong hands.
没落在敌人的手里
I swear as soon as she's gone,
我发誓只要她一死
I'll give it right back to klaus.
我就把它还给克劳斯
Like hell you will.
你会才怪
Deal's off.
交易结束
Kol!
科尔
Whatever grudges you hold against me,
不管你对我有多愤恨
we are doing this for the good of our family.
我们这么做是为了我们家好
Do I have your word that for once you will honor that?
你能赌上名誉让我相信你一次吗
You have my word, Nik.
我保证 尼克
Swear on the fate of us all.
以我们的命运起誓
Take the stake.
木桩拿去吧
I wooed her, I won her.
我追求她 赢得了她的心
Took a while, but in the end,
花了点时间 但最后
she handed it to me.
她还是给我了
When I didn't hear from you,
我没听到你消息的时候
I thought you might be in trouble.
我以为也许你遇到麻烦了
Nope. No trouble.
没 没什么麻烦
Just hard to do espionage
只是做间谍的时候
when you're calling mummy all the time.
很难总是打电♥话♥给妈妈
So where's Finn.
话说芬恩哪去了
Is he off playing emperor to his merry pack of dogs?
他玩够了愉快的群狗帝王游戏了没
I'm afraid Finn may have fallen into the hands of your brothers,
恐怕芬恩已经落入你兄弟们手中了
but I've made a plan to assist him with that dilemma
但我制定了一个在我继续追寻丽贝卡的同时
while I continue my search for Rebekah.
帮助他逃离困境的计划
Speak of the devil, and the devil will come.
一说恶魔 她就现身了
Hello, sister.
你好呀 妹妹
Kol, it really is you.
科尔 真的是你
I would know that smirk anywhere.
不管在哪我都能认出你的假笑来
Hello, mother.
你好 母亲
I believe you're offering a deal.
听说你有个提议
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表