剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Niklaus, you yourself even mentioned
尼克劳斯 你自己也说过
had you been raised by Ansel
如果是安瑟尔把你养大
you might have been a better man.
你也许能长成一个更好的人
Now perhaps a better man has entered hope's life,
现在一个更好的人走进了霍普的生命
And seeing that, you are shaken to your core.
看清这一点 让你极度恐惧
You have the audacity to analyze me?
你胆敢分♥析♥我
That's ambitious,
你野心不小啊
considering your psychological deficiencies.
鉴于你的心理缺陷
How was your time with my therapist?
你跟我的心理医生处得怎么样了
Was it helpful? Because it was a great risk
有帮助吗 因为让你们单独在一起
leaving you alone with her..
实在太危险了
These days, who knows what you might do?
如今 谁知道你会干出什么来
I have stood by you,
我一直支持着你
and I have defended you For as long as I can recall,
这么多年 相伴左右 维护着你
But in the name of your daughter and her mother,
但我以你女儿和她母亲的名义起誓
I will not watch you commit this evil.
我绝不会眼睁睁看着你做出如此恶行
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, totally.
我没事
My boyfriend and his buddies are superwolves now.
我男友和他兄弟们现在是超级狼人了
It's gonna be awesome.
这下可太棒了
At least your boyfriend showed up.
至少你男友没放你鸽子
Aw, come on.
别这样
Is that...
那个是...
Kol...
科尔...
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Aren't you a sight, eh?
你好美啊
You're ice cold.
你手好冰啊
Now you listen to me, ok?
仔细听我说 好吗
Finn--he got a bit perturbed
我们去救乔什时
when we went to rescue Josh,
把芬恩给惹怒了
And, uh...
然后...
And I thought I was gonna be ok,
我以为我会没事
but I'm running out of time.
但我时日不多了
I heard her crying.
我听到她哭了
Oh, she's probably just teething.
可能只是开始长乳牙了
Thank you for taking care of her.
谢谢你照顾她
She's actually pretty low-maintenance.
她其实很好照顾
She's been smiling and looking all around.
她在环顾四周 一直在笑
I think she likes it here.
我觉得她喜欢这里
It feels like home.
有家的感觉
Do you want to hold her?
你想抱抱她吗
I know this all must be pretty overwhelming,
我知道这一切让你有些不知所措
But some advice I learned from developmental psych...
但给你几条我在发展心理学上学到的建议
Happy mom, happy dad, happy baby.
有欢乐的父母 宝宝才会幸福
Look. I know that this won't be easy...
听我说 我知道这对你很不容易...
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
May I have your attention, please?
请大家静一下
Hayley, if you would join me,
海莉 能请你过来一下吗
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想致敬酒辞
I want to welcome you all.
欢迎各位
As you know, last spring,
众所周知 去年春天
Hayley and I had a daughter.
我和海莉的女儿出生了
Due to tragic circumstance,
缘于一些不幸的事件
She was lost.
她失踪了
Now she has returned home.
如今她返回家园了
Her name is Hope.
她叫霍普
She will live here among you,
她会跟你们共同生活在此
her pack, her family.
她的族人 她的家人
We implore you protect our daughter.
我们恳求你们 保护我们的女儿
Teach her, love her
教导她 爱护她
as one of your own.
视如己出
Jackson...
杰克逊
I invite you and your bride to live here,
我邀请你和你的新娘住在这里
uniting your proud and noble people in peace.
将你自豪与高尚的族人团结起来
Welcome to the family, mate.
欢迎加入大家庭 兄弟
To Jackson and Hayley.
敬杰克逊和海莉
Transubstantiation.
"圣餐仪式"
We combine this with the protection spell.
我们将它与保护咒结合起来
Finn's spell blocks that.
对芬恩的咒语不管用
The body Kol's in is already dying.
科尔的身躯已经开始死亡
We need to jump into a new one.
我们要帮他跳入另一个人体内
We can't just pick another body at the farmer's market.
我们总不能在农贸市场随便找个人吧
We don't even have the spell for that.
我们连转换咒语都不知道
Beks.
小贝
Will you give me a minute alone with Davina?
你能让我和达维娜单独待一会吗
I believe I owe you a dance.
我想我欠你一支舞
A lovely ceremony.
婚礼很不错
It was. Thank you for being there.
是的 谢谢你能来参加
Well, the wolves are unified, Hope is safe,
狼人被统一 霍普安全了
and... everything is exactly as you intended.
一切都和你预期的一样
So in interest of maintaining the peace,
为了维持和平
I have decided to join Marcel in Algiers.
我决定和马塞尔一起去阿尔及尔
I believe with the correct instruction and guidance
我相信有正确的指令和引导
his community may well prosper.
他的群体可能会繁荣
You're moving out?
你要搬走吗
Elijah, this is your home.
以利亚 这是你的家
In my long, long life,
在我漫长的人生里
I've called many places home, Hayley.
许多地方都是我的家 海莉
I didn't know that Klaus would ask Jack and me to live here,
我不知道克劳斯会让杰克和我住在这里
but that--that doesn't mean that you have to leave.
但那并不意味着你必须得离开
Elijah.
以利亚
Must you intrude on every moment?
你非得不停我打扰我吗
I'm not here to quarrel, brother.
我不是来吵架的 弟弟
It's Kol. I couldn't help him.
是科尔 我不能帮他
He's not gonna last the night.
他活不过今晚
You know that girl?
你认识那女孩吗
I think I might.
我想我可能认识
I know that we're in a cemetery
我知道 我们在公募
and I happen to be terminal.
我恰好大限将至
You got to admit the stars are lovely.
但你得承认星星都很美
How can you joke right now?
你现在怎么能开玩笑
I'm not.
我没有
Under the same stars, there's..
在同一片星空下 有...
there's some guy,
有一个人
and he's with this girl,
他和这个女孩一起
and he's got all the time in the world,
他拥有全世界的时间
and he's right.
他是对的
And I hate him.
我恨他
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I think I want to be alone for this bit.
我想我要独自面对
I'm afraid that's not an option.
这恐怕不行
Always and forever is not just something weasel out of, brother.
永远和永恒是没法逃避的 弟弟
Everybody's headed home.
大家都回家了
Now what?
现在怎样
Uh, wedding night.
新婚夜
Awkward.
好尴尬
Uh, knowing you, I'm thinking you
了解你 所以我想
probably just want to stay up all night,
你可能想整晚都不睡
watching Hope sleep.
看着霍普睡觉
That sounds good to me.
听起来不错
Jack...
杰克
When I told you that the wedding
当我告诉你 这婚礼
was the right thing to do for our pack,
对我们狼群来说是正确的事情时
there was something else that I should have told you.
还有件事我该告诉你
I should have told you that when I first got to New Orleans
我应该告诉你 当我一开始来到新奥尔良
I was terrified, pregnant,
我怀着孕 很害怕
for a long time basically alone,
很长一段时间几乎都是孤身一人
and then one night, a wolf appeared out of the woods,
然后一天晚上 一只狼出现在树林里
and I knew that I was safe.
我就知道自己是安全的
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表