剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Not likely, vampire.
不可能 吸血鬼
I'm a hybrid, dear, half wolf.
我是混血儿 亲爱的 半狼人
You and I could be distant relatives,
我们还有可能是远亲呢
For all you know.
凡是皆有可能不是
Matter of fact, I'm looking for another of my kind.
实际上 我在找另一位我的同类
Rumor has it she's nearby.
听说她在这附近
What do you want with Hayley?
你找海莉想干什么
I wish only to remind her
我只是想提醒她
of the importance of family,
家庭的重要性
Dissuade her from foolish mistakes.
劝阻她犯下愚蠢的错误
Jackson is with her now.
她现在和杰克逊在一起
They can look out for each other.
他们可以相互照顾
Why don't you just leave them alone?
你就不能放过他们吗
Well, perhaps I should.
也许我的确该放过他们
Clearly, I can trust Jackson's selfish nature,
显然 我能相信以杰克逊自私的本质
willing as he is to marry Hayley and save her
肯定会愿意娶海莉
from the horrors of her current existence
以助她脱离苦海
and in exchange for nothing more
以此作为交换 也不是什么大事
than an empowered werewolf pack
不过是一群强大的狼人
to serve as his own personal army.
当做他自己的私人军团而已
Hmm, you know, on second thought,
知道吗 我改变注意了
I think I'd like to congratulate the bride and groom.
我想恭喜新郎和新娘
No doubt, they're close by
毫无疑问 他们肯定在这附近
tending to their prenuptial observances,
进行着婚前的庆祝呢
and since you've been unable to help me find them...
既然你不能帮我找到他们
Well, I suppose I'll have to hunt them down myself, won't I?
那我只好自己去把他们找出来了
What is this place?
这是哪里
It's where wolves bury those that walk away from the pack...
狼人埋葬离开族群的人的地方
Traitors, murderers,
背叛者 谋杀犯
like this one-- Richard Xavier Dumas.
像是这人 理查德·泽维尔·迪马
He was Mary's husband, my grandfather.
他是玛丽的丈夫 我的祖父
He was an alpha of his time,
他是当年狼族的首领
militant, radical,
激进好斗
hell-bent on waging war with vampires.
执意要与吸血鬼开战
When he found out that your parents and mine
当他发现你我的父母
planned to join the packs, try for peace with Marcel
加入族群是为了劝大家与马塞尔和谈
and his crew, he went ballistic.
他一怒冲冠
It was him, wasn't it?
是他 对吧
He was the one that killed my parents.
他是杀害我父母的凶手
He wanted to stop them,
他想要阻止他们
everything they stood for,
他们所坚信的一切
and he did.
他也的确做到了
I have spent my entire life
我一辈子都在想知道
wondering what happened to them.
他们为何会遇害
Why did you wait so long to tell me?
你为什么拖了这么久才告诉我
No. I didn't know until Mary told me.
不 在玛丽告诉我之前我并不知情
She said she'd held on to the secret
她说她隐瞒祖父的所作所为
of what my grandfather did for two decades
已长达二十年
and knew it was time for it to come out...
她知道现在是真♥相♥大白的时候了
But I knew I had to be the one to tell you
但我知道这事得由我来告诉你
Truth is, I didn't know if I could.
实话说 我都不相信自己能跟你开这口
I don't blame you, Jack.
我不怪你 杰克
I guess I just really hate secrets.
我想我只是单纯地讨厌秘密罢了
That was my secret.
这就是我的秘密
Whatever yours is,
不管你的秘密是什么
if you don't want to tell me, then don't.
如果你不想告诉我 那就别说了
Doesn't change a thing,
这并不会改变什么
Least of all how I feel about you.
至少不会改变我对你的感情
Quite the romantic sentiment.
真是个浪漫感人的场面
I wonder, however, if I might impose on this lovely tableau long enough
不知能否容我打扰片刻
to have a word with Hayley.
和海莉聊一聊呢
It's ok. Go ahead.
没事 你先走吧
I'll meet you back at Mary's.
我会去玛丽那跟你汇合
Tonight is the night.
今晚是时候了
Once everyone is asleep, I'll grab you.
等所有人都睡着后 我会去找你
Where did you get this, huh?
你从哪里拿的这个
Don't. Just let it go.
别出手 随他们去吧
Do you know what I do to thieves?
你知道我是怎么对待小贼的吗
Ah, that hurt.
真疼
Get off me.
放开我
You little bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
Today's lesson-- you take from us...
今天的教训 你敢从我们手上抢东西
and we take twice as much from you.
我们定会双倍奉还
You helped me. Why?
你帮了我 为什么
Because I'm a bloody fool...
因为我是个傻瓜
Or maybe I just like the idea of us girls sticking together.
也许我只是喜欢团结一致对敌
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Are you seriously considering this preposterous truth-telling idiocy?
你真的在认真考虑这个互诉衷肠的傻仪式吗
Actually, I'm kind of on the fence.
实话说 我有点犹豫不决
Well, then allow me to make this simple for you.
那我帮你理理清楚好了
Under no circumstances will you divulge any family secrets,
无论如何 不准泄露任何家族秘密
especially none that would endanger our child.
尤其是不能危害到我们的孩子
Except it's not that simple, Klaus.
可事情没那么简单 克劳斯
You saw what Finn did.
你见到了芬恩的所作所为
He's growing more powerful by the day.
他变得越来越强大了
Right now, he controls over half of the wolves.
目前 他控制了超过一半的狼人
This marriage could change that.
而联姻能够改变这状况
The outcome of your strategy is not worth the risk
你们联姻带来的好处
it imposes on our daughter.
不值得拿我们的女儿冒险
Well, it's not a risk if I trust Jackson.
如果我信任杰克逊 这就不算是冒险
Oh... Klaus, think.
克劳斯 你想想
We could have a whole army of super wolves
我们可以得到一支超级狼人军队
who could protect Hope as one of their own.
他们能把霍普当成自己的族人来保护
Hope doesn't need a wolf army.
霍普不需要狼人军队
I'll protect her myself,
她由我亲自保护
and an easy time I'll have of it, too,
我也能轻松一点
without you running off sharing secrets
如果你能不去到处
with every motley member of your werewolf brethren.
跟你的狼人党羽分享秘密
Damn it, Klaus. This is our chance.
去你的 克劳斯 这是我们的机会
We can bring her home.
我们能带她回家
We have to at least consider this.
至少我们得考虑这一点
I have considered it,
我考虑过了
And I have deemed it absurd,
我认为荒谬无比
And in this matter, there is no one above my decree, not even you.
此事谁也不能违背我的命令 你也不行
You will tell Jackson the wedding is off.
去告诉杰克逊联姻取消
It's a good thing that I don't take orders from anyone,
幸好我从不听命于任何人
Especially not from you.
尤其不听命于你
So much for having a secret lair.
秘密基地也不过如此嘛
Don't mind him. Did you bring the stuff I asked for?
别在意 我要的都带来了吗
Yeah. This is everything Josh left at my place.
这些就是乔什留在我那儿的全部东西了
Ah, practically moved in, has he?
他这是搬你家去了 是吧
Kol, please shut up.
科尔 拜托别说了
Ok. Here we go.
开始了
All right. Come on, then. Channel me. It'll be quicker.
好吧 来和我连接起来 会快一些
Come on.
来吧
Right here, the street corner.
在这里 街角
Oh, yeah. I know where.
我知道是哪里
It's the little bodega the witch Lenore
这是一个小杂货店 女巫丽诺尔
used to run before my mother hijacked her body.
被我母亲占用身体前 经营这家店
Great. Thank you for the help.
太好了 谢谢帮忙
Wait. What? You can't go alone.
等等 你不能自己去
Well, to be absolutely clear here,
准确来说
technically, he definitely could go alone.
理论上 他当然能自己去
No. It's a suicide mission.
不行 你这是去找死
Yeah, and what's more tragic than a suicide
比自寻死路更悲剧的
mission but a mass suicide mission?
就是一群人去自寻死路
I'm not leaving Josh trapped with a nutjob
我绝不能让乔什落在那个
that hates vampires.
恨吸血鬼的疯子手上
Neither am I.
我也是
I'm done listening to you.
我不想跟你说话了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表