剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't know that.
我并不知道此事
Years later, my brother Henrik was killed
几年后 我的弟弟亨里克
by the werewolves in our village.
又被村里的狼人杀了
The loss of another child pushed my mother over the edge.
再次失去孩子的伤痛击溃了我母亲
So she used her magic to turn us into immortals.
于是她用魔法给了我们永生
I think that's when she loved us the most,
我想那时 应该是她最爱我们的时期
but it was her undoing.
也正是她毁灭的开始
It triggered a sequence of events
这引发了一系列事件
that led to the reveal of her long-held secret.
最终揭示了她隐藏许久的秘密
My birth father was the werewolf
正是我生父的狼群
whose pack killed my little brother.
害死了我的弟弟
Of course, when Mikael found out,
当然了 当迈克尔发现此事时
he murdered my real father,
他又杀死了我的生父
and so my mother lost her lover, too.
于是我母亲又失去了她的爱人
No wonder she's crazy.
怪不得她疯了
I'm out of my mind having just given away hope.
只是失去了希望我已经快要崩溃了
I can't imagine if she'd actually died.
真难想象她怎么能面对既成事实的死亡
You know, my siblings used to tell each other
我的兄妹们曾经告诉大家
she didn't hate us.
说她并不恨我们
She hated herself for what we'd become.
她是因为我们变成了这种怪物而恨自己
I think they believed that,
我想他们当时对此是深信不疑的
even after she tried to kill us all.
就是在她试图杀掉我们之后也依然相信
What did you believe?
那你相信着什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just knew I wanted her dead.
我只知道我希望她死掉
Well, every good story needs a wicked witch.
每个好故事都少不了坏巫师
It'll be all the more satisfying when we melt her.
这也能让我们杀掉她时有更多快♥感♥
So you're not much of a talker, huh?
你好像不怎么爱说话
No problem.
没关系
Last guy I hung out with, he wouldn't shut up.
我的上一个男朋友特爱说话
So I guess I was due for a change.
我想是该换换口味了
Your task is to lead me to someone.
你的任务是带我去见个人
Let's just do that, shall we?
所以别做其他事好吗
You want to walk in silence, cool,
你想沉默着走 没问题
but you're going the wrong way.
但问题是你走错路了
Marcel believes I can instruct you.
马塞尔认为我可以教导你
First lesson --
第一课
do your best not to waste my time.
努力做到不浪费我的时间
Go away. I'm busy.
走开 我在忙
Just blatantly practicing magic, I see.
公然练习魔法啊 真好
Herbal remedies for a neighbor who lost her insurance,
是为没有医保的邻居疗伤的草药
but my guess is, an original ain't here to talk neighborhood gossip.
但我想一位始祖恐怕不是来聊家常的吧
I have a favor to ask you.
我想请你帮忙
Quarter is crawling with witches.
区里不缺巫师吧
Go ask one of them.
去找他们帮忙
Don't typically ask favors of my enemies.
我不是很习惯向敌人求助
So you come across the river to bother me.
所以你费劲的过河来打搅我吗
It's unfortunate, isn't it?
很不幸 不是吗
Bureaucracy has not been kind
官僚主义好像没给你们
to your community.
社区带来福利
Those tax incentives on local businesses,
当地贸易的税收鼓励
been stalling for months.
好像拖了几个月了吧
Of course, a persuasive person
当然了 有说服力的人
could potentially remove any red tape.
也许可以让这繁文缛节减少一点
I'm listening.
有点意思
A certain someone -- let's say, a witch--
有个人 有个巫师吧
has a troublesome tendency of jumping into other bodies.
带来了点麻烦 喜欢附进不同身体
When she does so again,
下次她再这么做时
I'd like to know into whom she jumps.
我想要知道她附身的是谁
Soul branding.
灵魂烙印
It's a sacrificial spell.
献祭咒语
I'm gonna need an item that's been spelled by the witch in question
我需要一样这位巫师施与过咒语的物品
and a python.
还要一条蟒蛇
I shall retrieve the enchanted item.
我会去取施咒之物
My partner will take care of the python.
至于蟒蛇 我的同伴会负责
Ew. What?
什么
Second lesson of the day --
今天的第二课
acquisition through mind compulsion.
精神控制取物
How the hell do I do mind compulsion?
精神控制要怎么做啊
Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗
I'm most certain that you can.
我很确定你能
Let me guess. You need a favor.
让我猜猜 你需要我帮忙
Painless one, I promise.
很简单 我保证
There was a necklace I gave you a long time ago.
很久以前我给过你一条项链
It was a leather strap with a metal bird on the end.
皮质的带子上挂着一个金属鸟
Yeah. You gave it to me when I turned 11.
没错 我11岁时你给我的
You remember.
你还记得啊
Mikael is back.
迈克尔回来了
Elijah is babbling on about family drama.
以利亚总唠叨着家庭闹剧
And you are here looking for antique jewelry.
你又来找古董首饰
Come here, Klaus.
过来 克劳斯
Birds are sacred to the Vikings.
鸟是维京人的圣兽
It's how we find land.
它带领我们找到了陆地
It's how your father and I found our home here.
它带领我和你父亲在这儿找到了家园
Here.
给你
If ever you are lost or scared
不论何时 当你害怕 当你迷失
or in need of me,
或者当你需要我
just clasp the bird and I will come.
只要紧紧握住它 我就会来找你
Do the others get one?
其他人也有吗
I love all my children,
我爱我的每个孩子
but you, niklaus, you're the most special.
但你 尼克劳斯 你是最特别的一个
That is why I'm giving this to you
所以我给你这个
and you alone.
而且只给你一个人
Promise me you will wear it always.
向我保证你会永远带着它
I promise.
我保证
Your father may teach you to hunt,
你父亲也许能教你打猎
but I shall teach you to win the heart
但我可以教你怎么赢得
of the prettiest girl in the village.
最美的那个女孩的心
Where's your starling necklace?
你的鹦鹆项链呢
Oh, must've fallen off.
肯定是掉了
You need to find it now, immediately.
你得找到它 马上
It's all right, mother. I found it.
没事的 母亲 我找到它了
You owe a great thank-you to your brother, don't you?
你应该好好谢谢你哥哥 不是吗
Don't you?
不是吗
Thank you, Finn.
谢谢你 芬恩
Do I even want to know why you're asking
你现在突然想要一个你母亲
for a necklace that your mother gave you?
给你的项链有什么好理由吗
Believe me, Marcel, you want no part in the latest chapter
相信我 马塞尔 你绝不会想知道
of our sprawling family saga.
我们诡异的家族故事的续章的
Thank you for holding on to this.
谢谢你一直保存着它
I've heard from Kol.
科尔有消息来
He's still looking for the young witch.
他还在找那个年轻的巫师
I imagine he'll find her soon enough.
我想他很快就能找到她
A shame he'll miss dinner,
他要错过晚宴了 真可惜
although it is best that his new identity remains unknown.
不过他的新身份还是保密为好
This new witch you've brought me,
你最近抓来的这个女巫
Lenore, she seems rather stubborn.
丽诺尔 她脾气挺倔的
Mother, I'd be happy to open her up to new possibilities.
母亲 我很乐意撬开她的嘴
Have Oliver handle her.
交给奥利弗处理吧
Your means of persuasion will be needed for dinner.
今天的晚宴还需要你那劝服人的本领
Have we received any response to our invitation?
我们的邀请有回应了吗
I imagine your message had quite the effect.
你的消息已经奏效了
Both he and Elijah have been on the move all day.
他和以利亚一整天忙得够呛
Of course. Clever boys.
那是自然 机灵的孩子
Make sure you're ready for them this evening.
确保你已经做好了准备今晚面对他们的
I've handled everything exactly as you've instructed.
你的每条指示我都照做了
I'd expect nothing less from you, Finn.
我对你别无所求 芬恩
You torture your own?
你亲自拷问她吗
I persuade.
是劝服她
I'd like for you to do the same.
我想让你来劝服她
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表