剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
if you would stop standing over me like a stalker.
跟踪狂似的盯着我 我更容易办到
No need to be testy, luv.
不用这么暴躁嘛 小姑娘
We both have the same goal.
我们的目标是相同的
Really? Because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive,
是吗 我的目标是让科尔活着离开这
which seems to be about number 10 on your list.
你压根就不在乎 都排到十以后了吧
Number 9 at least.
至少在第九位
What is wrong with you? He's your brother.
你什么毛病 他可是你弟弟
Yes, and I also have a sister,
是的 但我还有个妹妹
One who I happen to care about more.
恰好我更在乎这个妹妹
So until he tells me where she is,
所以在他告诉我她的位置前
Kol can rot, as far as I'm concerned,
科尔就算烂死我都不在乎
and you might want to get your villains straight, luv,
你也许想搞清楚谁是坏人 亲爱的
because Finn is the architect of this fiasco.
因为芬恩才是罪魁祸首
So pick up the pace.
所以赶紧施咒
Find out where he's getting his power from
弄清他的魔力来源
so we can stop it.
让我们能阻止他
I saw glimpses of him.
我看见了他的闪影
He's combining sacred objects, totems,
他把神物 图腾结合在一起
representational magic.
这是具象魔法
Where?
在哪
Lafayette number 1, the Lyonne tomb.
拉法叶公墓1号♥ 雷昂
And what's he using?
他用的是什么
He's channeling your parents.
他的力量源自你父母
And here, I thought I was the poster child
我还以为我才是
for least grateful offspring.
不孝子的模范
Well then, shall you and I go crash their little party?
我们一起去捣乱吧
Now who needs to pick up the pace?
现在谁得麻利点
Klaus.
克劳斯
Our goal here is to confront your subconscious.
我们的目的是直面你的潜意识
An element of my thesis is on suppression
我论文其中一个论题就是
of past trauma and how it can manifest
对过往创伤的抑制会导致
in aberrant and often violent behavior.
异常且经常性突发暴♥力♥行为
You know, I believe it was 1♥8♥9♥7
我记得应该是1♥8♥9♥7年
that a dear friend of mine...
我的一位挚友
Let's just call him the godfather
先管他叫现代心理分♥析♥的教父吧
of modern psychoanalysis-- mentioned something
他在威尼斯的一家咖啡店
similar to me over tea in a Viennese cafe.
跟我提到过类似的话
Are you namedropping Freud right now?
你是想用弗洛伊德的大名吓我吗
Ok. Well, here's something I know
好吧 我知道某些事
that even Freud didn't...
就连弗洛伊德都不知道
Oh, do tell.
洗耳恭听
What it's like when someone takes away
我知道被他人擅自剥夺
your deepest, ugliest pain without your consent.
你最深最丑陋的苦痛的感觉
It is both a blessed relief
既是种幸福的救赎
and a complete violation.
也是彻头彻尾的亵渎
Sound familiar?
听起来耳熟吗
Good. Let's start with what you've referred to as the red door.
好极了 先从你所说的红门开始吧
That's an image from my past, my youth.
那是我过往回忆里的画面 在我年轻的时候
It was the door to a slaughterhouse.
是通往屠宰场的门
Sometimes it appears to me in flashes.
有时候会在我的脑海里闪现
It's a memory, but it's also a metaphor.
是段回忆 也是一个比喻
It's a place where unspeakable deeds dwell in darkness.
那是我最不齿的记忆深埋之处
And have there been many?
有很多这样的记忆吗
Look, Camille.
听着 卡米尔
You know I'm no stranger to violence.
你知道我对暴♥力♥并不陌生
Typically, however, I am possessed of a certain control.
但通常我都很有自♥制♥力
However, now and then, I can become consumed with chaos
但最近 我偶尔会被紊乱吞噬
and untethered from that control.
对自己失去控制
This is where the deeds are concealed,
所以我把记忆都深藏于此
behind that door.
在那扇门后
Why that particular door?
为什么非得是那道门
This is where the first woman I ever loved
因为在那 我深爱的第一个女人
told me she loved me in return.
告诉我她也爱我
It's also where I laid her body after I took her life.
也是我杀了她后 埋葬她的地方
No one knows this, not even Niklaus.
没人知晓此事 即使是尼克劳斯
My brother loved Tatia as deeply as I did.
我弟弟和我一样深爱着塔提亚
He still believes that mother killed her,
他仍相信是母亲杀了她
and not only is this a lie.
而这不仅是个谎言
This is a lie of my creation,
还是由我编造的谎言
and my brother doesn't forgive.
我弟弟从不会原谅他人
He doesn't forget.
从不轻饶宽恕
Therefore, I think it's best that I forget
所以 最好的办法就是由我来忘记
for both of our sakes.
这也是为了我们两个人好
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah?
以利亚
What the hell is wrong with Marcel?
马塞尔怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I can't even think straight, I'm so freaking hungry.
我根本没法思考 太饿了
We're all hungry.
我们都很饿
You come anywhere near me,
你要是敢靠近我
and I will give you a headache
我会让你头疼欲裂
that will last a century.
永世不止
It'll be worth it.
这也值得
Anyone care to explain what's going on?
有人想解释一下这是怎么回事吗
Your so-called protection detail
你的安保小队
was trying to eat me.
想要吃掉我
So I think I should teach them a lesson.
我觉得我有必要教训他们一下
What just happened?
发生什么事了
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
You two?
你们来了
What is this?
这是什么
It's a chambre de chasse... A hunt room.
这是狩猎室
It's where witches bring their prey
巫师们把猎物带回此处
for mental target practice.
练习心灵咒语
Our bodies are in the real world
我们的身体在现实世界
Laid on the floor whilst our minds are in here,
躺在地上 而我们的精神却出现在此
represented by these damn animal heads.
由这些动物头颅作为象征
Let me take a wild guess as to who's the author of this nightmare.
让我猜猜这场噩梦的始作俑者是谁
Finn, show yourself.
芬恩 给我出来
Save your strength.
省省吧
In here, I am untouchable.
在此 你伤不了我
My magic, my rules.
我的法术 我说了算
So make yourselves at home.
所以请自便
We're gonna be here for a while.
我们得在这待上好一会呢
Well, that's the last of them.
这就是最后的了
Everyone out here is officially ring-free.
所有人都脱下了戒指
And better off.
变得更自♥由♥了
It's easier for you to say. You're a hybrid.
你说得容易 你是混血儿
I'm back to turning every single full moon,
我每月都得变身了
And if the wolves who are loyal to Finn come back here,
如果忠诚与芬恩的狼人回来了
They're gonna rip right through us.
他们会把我杀得片甲不留
So I got to ask, when's this wedding?
所以我得问问 婚礼在什么时候
10 days.
十天后
After that, Hayley's power is your power.
在那以后 你们都会拥有海莉的力量
The full moon won't control you anymore.
满月就再也无法控制你们了
Spread the word.
通知大家
Any wolf who wants in needs to be here
任何想来参加婚礼的狼人
to bear witness to the wedding.
都得亲自前来观礼
Yeah. I can do that.
没问题
What are you guys gonna do?
你们要做什么
We are going to meet an elder.
我们要去见一位长老
We need an old-school crescent wolf to conduct the wedding.
我们需要一位新月狼族长老来主持婚礼
Then there are the trials. Don't worry.
然后就是试验 别担心
We say a few oaths, do some trust falls,
就是发个誓 彼此承诺几句
Smoke a little blue calamus root out of a peace pipe--
用和睦烟斗抽上几口菖蒲根
Piece of cake.
小意思
Hmm. Well, good luck with that.
祝你们顺利
Any idea where we can find an elder?
知道去哪里找长老吗
Well, that depends.
看情况
You got any interest in meeting my grandma?
想来见见我的奶奶吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表