剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
probably some other stuff.
或许再干点别的
Oh, I should probably, uh, get this.
我可能得接一下
It's Jackson. Yeah. Yeah.
是杰克逊 当然 去吧
No. I got it. Wolf business.
我懂的 狼人的事
I'm gonna grab a shower.
我去冲个澡
Yeah? Aiden,
什么事 艾登
it seems your big, bad alpha has been compromised.
你们那条又大又凶的首领被利用了啊
What? What happened?
什么 怎么回事
Relax. Jackson is fine.
镇定 杰克逊没事
He's just offered further proof of his general inadequacy.
只是再次证明了他是多么没用
I can't trust him to guard Hope.
我不能放心让他守护霍普了
So while my hands are full,
但我现在比较忙
I need you to serve as my eyes and ears.
所以我需要你帮我上点心
Get to the compound.
去营地
Report back anything I should know,
有事就向我汇报
especially where my daughter is concerned.
尤其是关于我女儿的事
Yeah. Um, sure thing. I'm on my way.
好的 马上去
Good lad.
好孩子
Hey, you ok?
你还好吗
That witch got in my head.
那个女巫控制了我的思想
I could've hurt you, hurt the baby.
我可能会伤害到你 或者孩子的
Here. Drink this.
给 喝了吧
Freya said it will keep her from getting in again.
弗雷娅说这能避免她再次控制我们
I could feel her, Hayley.
我能感觉到她 海莉
Dahlia, she's nothing but darkness.
达莉亚 她只有纯粹的邪恶
I say we take Hope and the pack
我说我们应该带上霍普和狼群
and we leave town tonight.
今晚就离开这里
We can't just run from our home, Jack.
我们不能丢下我们的家啊 杰克
You and Hope are my home,
有你和霍普 就是我的家
And running isn't a sign of weakness.
逃跑也并非软弱
It's what wolves do.
这是狼群的生存法则
I know every inch of that bayou.
我很熟悉河口
Out there, we're the predator.
在那里 我们就是主宰
We can keep her safe.
那里我们能保证她的安全
At the very least, it'll buy us some time
至少 能为我们争取
to figure out a way to get rid of dahlia for good.
找到永远摆脱达莉亚的办法的时间
What about Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah?
那克劳斯 以利亚 和丽贝卡呢
They're Hope's family.
他们也是霍普的家人啊
No. Do you know who else is a part of that family?
不 你知道还有谁是霍普的家人吗
Dahlia.
达莉亚
Look. I don't back away from a fight, ok,
我并不想逃避战斗 好吗
but this one started 1,000 years ago.
但这场战斗已经持续1000年了
It's not our war...
这不是我们的战斗
and it certainly ain't your daughter's.
而且也绝不是你女儿的
So what's the deal, anyway?
怎么
Aiden at your beck and call now?
艾登现在对你唯命是从了
I'm simply mentoring a promising, young wolf.
我只是在指导一条前途无量的年轻狼人
Josh isn't gonna be too happy
要是让乔什知道
when he finds out about it.
他绝对不会高兴的
And I am shaking in my boots
他会不高兴
at the mere thought of his displeasure.
真是让我胆战心惊啊
You see, Davina, Josh and Aiden are in love,
达维娜 乔什和艾登相爱了
which means they both have something to lose,
也就是说他们都有了害怕失去的人
thus making them all too easily manipulated
所以他们才容易控制
should the need arise.
以防万一
It must really suck to have to be you all the time.
一直保持这种阴暗心理一定很难受吧
Well, it hasn't been a picnic, honestly.
我得说 确实不轻松
You know, thing is,
问题是
you have that now, too, don't you,
你现在也一样了 不是吗
Someone you love more than anything,
你爱她超过一切
even yourself.
甚至超过你自己
How does that feel to be one of us,
变成我们的感觉如何啊
someone with something to lose?
成为了一个害怕失去的人
Klaus, there.
克劳斯 来了
Well, well, well, well,
好好好
If it isn't the bastard himself.
这不就是那个杂种吗
Have you come looking for another beating, boy?
你是来找打的吗 孩子
As much as I'd love to kill you again,
虽然我很乐意再杀你一次
I wonder if our interests might be better served
但我想也许我们联手
by joining forces.
会更好
You know full well the threat we face.
你已经很清楚我们面对的问题了
So...
所以
How about it...
怎么样呢
Father?
父亲
Care to join your bastard son on a witch hunt?
愿意和你的私生子一起去猎捕女巫吗
Oh, this was quite the place back in my day,
我年轻时这里还十分繁荣呢
St. James infirmary--
圣詹姆斯医院
Vulgar, filthy, loud,
粗俗肮脏吵闹
some of the best nights of my life,
真是我生命里最好的日子
But I assume you didn't go through
但我想你做的这些努力
all this trouble on my account.
恐怕不是为了我吧
As you know, for years, this place served
你也知道 这些年来这里一直
as neutral ground for both our communities,
是我们双方都承认的中立区
a place where all were welcome and safe.
一个我们都能安全来去的地方
And, in keeping with that tradition,
而且为了保持这个传统
we'd like to invite you to cast a spell,
我们希望能请你施一个咒语
One that would prevent the use of any magic within these walls.
让这里不被魔法侵扰
You'd ask me to create a place
你要我制♥造♥一个
where my kind would be utterly helpless?
让我的人毫无防御的地方
My dear Josephine, powerful as you are,
亲爱的约瑟芬 你的魔力十分强大
surely you must have sensed this grave, new threat.
想必你也一定感觉到了严重的新危险
And I am not without empathy,
绝非我铁石心肠
but I have a responsibility to the witches.
但我也得对巫师们负责
This is not our fight.
这不是我们的战斗
Well, then I do hope you understand
那我希望你也能理解
that anyone willing to stand aside
所有那些要对我的家人的
and allow my family to be threatened...
危难袖手旁观的人
I would be forced to consider an enemy.
我都会视为敌人
As I said, Elijah,
我说了 以利亚
I am not without empathy.
我绝非铁石心肠
Perhaps a traditional blessing to dispel unwanted spirits,
不如用个祝福魔咒 驱散不祥之灵吧
a barrier against those who mean to do us harm.
一个可以抵御恶意魔咒的结界
Yes, a blessing combined with a disruption spell
祝福咒加中断咒
should do the trick.
应该就可以了
You want some fries with that stake?
木排需要配餐吗
I bought one of my own at Marie Laveau's voodoo shop.
我在玛丽·拉沃的巫术店也买♥♥过一个呢
I'll have a bourbon, please, sweetheart.
来杯波本吧 亲爱的
Nothing. Leave us.
什么也不要 走开
I despise this city.
真讨厌这座城市
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
我们还是开门见山吧好吗
Your precious Freya told me she sent you off
你宝贝的弗雷娅跟我说
to procure certain items that will expedite
她是派你去找一些有助于
the death of your sister-in-law.
杀死你妻子姐姐的物品
May I assume you completed your task?
我想你已经完成任务了吧
There are 3 elements total.
一共有三样东西
Combined, they represent Dahlia's sole weakness.
组合起来 将是达莉亚唯一弱点
If you'd like to try and take them,
如果你想来抢
by all means, have at it.
尽管动手
Your mind always drifts to violence, doesn't it,
你总是三句话绕不开打架啊
even when you're so clearly outmatched.
哪怕明知会输也一样
What was it you tried teaching us?
你是怎么教我们的来着
Ah, yes, the true viking warrior hones his fear like a blade.
对了 真正的维京战士拿恐惧做武器
Did you come here to critique my parenting skills
你是来评价我养育孩子的技能的
or to whine about how little you were loved?
还是想来哭诉你得到的父爱太少
You were weak before,
你以前就很软弱
but you are weaker still.
现在是有过之而无不及
If you truly thought me weak,
如果你真觉得我弱
you would snatch this weapon from my hand,
那你早就要抢我手里的武器了
but you don't because you know better.
但你没有 因为你知道我比你强
I suggest we focus on our common enemy.
我建议我们还是先对付共同敌人再说
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表