剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
The all-powerful girl in the coffin--
棺材里那个法力强大的女孩
That's how you did magic--
所以你才能用魔法...
But why didn't you just tell me?
但为什么不直接告诉我
I'd only just woken from a century of sleep.
我刚从一个世纪的沉睡中醒来
I wanted to know you, see what you were really like,
我想认识你 看看你到底是什么样的人
and you didn't disappoint me.
你没有让我失望
There's a spark in you, Rebekah.
你内心仍有人性闪光 丽贝卡
You're willful, also kind.
你很任性 但也很善良
You're not half as bad as our brothers.
你没有我们兄弟们一半的坏心眼
What did you say?
你刚说什么
You're right, you know.
你说对了
We met once before-- Christmas party in 1914.
我们以前见过 1914年的圣诞宴会
I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family.
我极度渴望想要看一眼我的家人
Rebekah, you know who I am.
丽贝卡 你知道我是谁
You're the girl in my nightmare.
你就是我噩梦中的女孩
It really is you...
真的是你
Freya.
弗雷娅
I slept 100 years,
我沉睡了100年
and now finally, I'm free.
现在我终于自♥由♥了
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon,
告诉我们的兄弟们 我会很快去看望他们
and I expect nothing less than their best behavior.
我希望他们能乖乖的
Now, are you through with this little ruse, brother?
现在 你的诡计结束了吗 弟弟
Seems your little friend Davina
似乎你的小朋友达维娜
has absconded with one of my prisoners.
带走了我的一个囚犯
I didn't come here for a fight.
我不是来打架的
The little witch, she asked me to be a distraction.
小女巫 让我来分散你注意
She can be quite pushy when she wants to be, you know?
她有时会变得非常固执 你知道吗
Don't you see?
你难道看不出吗
We were given a gift--
我们得到了天赐的恩礼
Rebirth unfettered by vampirism.
从吸血鬼重生为人
We were made clean,
我们变得干净
and all that was asked was a pittance in return,
而这一切都只要一点付出作为回报
and you could not even give that.
这点你都无法做到
Finn, you're angry,
芬恩 你很愤怒
and when you're angry,
你愤怒时
you don't think straight.
不能清晰正确地思考
So just give me a chance.
所以给我一个机会
You don't deserve another chance, Kol.
你不配有另一个机会 科尔
So I'm gonna give you
所以我要给你
the one thing I know you fear most--
我知道你唯一最害怕的事情
death.
死亡
No. No!
不 不
I curse you to this body,
我诅咒你在这具身体里
unable to jump to another.
不能再跳到另一具身体
Over the next few days,
在接下来的几天里
I want you to contemplate what's to come--
我想让你思忖将要面对的情况
a meaningless, lonely death
毫无意义的寂寞的死亡
and the darkness to follow.
以及随之而至的黑暗
Clock starts now.
倒计时开始
Be sure to say your good-byes.
记得要去道别
Go, brother. I will not miss you.
去吧 弟弟 我不会想你的
There. You let that sit.
好了 好好静养
You'll feel better in the morning.
早上你会感觉好些的
Mary, I am so sorry.
玛丽 我真的很抱歉
For what, knowing a monster,
为什么 认识一个怪物
having baggage in your past?
拥有过去的担子
We all got that,
我们都有
some worse than others.
有些人比其他人更糟
When Jack was down, you fought for him.
杰克倒下时 你为他而战
lot of married folk never get that far.
许多结婚的人都做不到这样
You ok?
你还好吧
I'll live.
不会死的
That's the thing I can't figure out.
有件事我不明白
Why didn't he kill me?
他为什么不杀了我
Klaus was afraid of trusting anyone.
克劳斯害怕信任任何人
I think he realized that not trusting you would be worse.
我想他意识到 不信任你将会变得更糟
He'd end up surrounded by enemies, alone.
他会独自一人被敌人包围
I want to tell you a story...
我想跟你说个故事
About a beautiful baby girl...
有关一个美丽的小女婴
And the parents who swore they would die to protect her.
还有誓死保护她的父母
The wedding works in our favor.
婚礼对我们有利
Newly empowered and ruled by Hayley,
由海莉所统治
the wolves will be an asset to our family.
强大狼人将会成为我们家族的财产
Yes, assuming you're willing
是的 假设你愿意
to trust Jackson with our secrecy.
相信杰克逊能保守我们的秘密
Must confess, brother,
必须坦白 弟弟
I'm a little surprised to find that you do.
我对你的表现有点惊讶
Well, faith in Jackson is a means to an end.
信任杰克逊是达到目的的一种方法
If I had simply killed him,
如果我直接杀了他
Hayley would have turned against me.
海莉便会与我为敌
You should have seen the ferocity with which she defended him.
你应该看看她维护他时的凶悍模样
It was impressive.
非常惊人
That being said,
话虽如此
I don't take the matter of secrets lightly.
我不会对秘密掉以轻心
Once the wedding takes place
一旦婚礼进行
and the wolves are forever altered,
狼人永远被改变
well, Jackson's fate becomes a little less certain.
杰克逊的命运就不太好说了
Hello, Nik.
你好 尼克
I don't suppose you imagined
我想你不会意料到
that always and forever would lead us to this.
永远与永恒能指引我们至此
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
You absolutely will not believe
你绝对不会相信
the week I've had.
我所度过的这一周
Good. You're awake.
很好 你醒了
I've just one more question.
我还有一个问题
Ok. Let my guys go free,
好 放了我的人
and I'll tell you whatever it is you want to know.
然后你想知道什么我都会告诉你
How selfless,
多么无私
but we've already established that
但我们已经确定
you don't know anything of any consequence.
你完全不知道什么重要的秘密
However, it's a common belief among the werewolves that you were,
然而 狼人普遍认为实际上你是
in fact, the last person to see niklaus' child alive.
最后一个见到尼克劳斯的孩子活着的人
You were in possession of the baby's corpse.
你抱着孩子的尸体
So tell me,
那么告诉我
how, exactly, did the baby die?
那孩子到底是怎么死的
You don't remember.
你不记得
You don't remember because you were compelled to forget.
你不记得 因为你被迫忘记了
Why would Niklaus compel away the truth
尼克劳斯为什么要催眠控制
from the vampire he thinks of as his adopted son,
被他视为养子的吸血鬼忘记事实
What...
除了
besides a desire to protect his own daughter?
希望保护自己的女儿之外还有什么
She's still alive...
她还活着
And now
现在
you and your vampires
你和你的吸血鬼
are gonna help me find her.
要帮我找到她
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表