剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
The one time I need you.
好不容易需要你一次
Cami?
卡米
Davina, why are you answering Klaus' phone?
达维娜 克劳斯的手♥机♥怎么在你那儿
Because I can't wake him up.
因为我现在叫不醒他
What? Elijah collapsed, too.
什么 伊利亚也晕过去了
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Oh, I'm an idiot.
我真蠢
The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers,
芬恩施的法术是要困住他的兄弟
Meaning Kol is in trouble.
那科尔也出事了
What do we do?
我们现在怎么办
I have no idea.
我不知道
At the very least, this prison
至少 这个监狱
is a bit more comfortable than the box
比棺材舒服一些
you held me in for almost 900 years.
我可在棺材里躺了900年呢
Oh, the heads are a nice touch.
这些壁挂很精彩嘛
Let me guess-- I'm the big bad wolf,
我猜 我是这个大恶狼
Kol the wily fox.
科尔是那只狡猾的狐狸
Elijah is the noble stag,
伊利亚是高尚的牡鹿
And you, fittingly enough, are the boar,
而你 就是那只野猪 还真适合呢
Bit obvious as far as symbolism goes.
这些象征意义还挺好猜的
Why are we here? Don't tell me
我们为什么在这里 别跟我说
it's about mother.
这跟母亲有关
I didn't force her to drink blood
我没强迫她吸血
and betray everything she holds dear.
也没强迫她背弃原则
That was her choice.
那是她自己的选择
This isn't about our mother. This is about you.
与母亲无关 我针对的是你
I want you to know how it feels to be powerless.
我想让你尝尝有心无力的感觉
So I'm gonna take the thing that matters most to you--
所以我要把你最在乎的一切夺走
The city you've come to love so much.
你如此热爱这座城市
Are we quite done here?
你们闹够了没
You will release us now.
把我们放了 立刻
I will... after sundown
我会的 太阳下山以后
Because at sundown, when the marchers
因为日落时
of carillon eve take to the streets,
满大街都是钟夜的游♥行♥队伍
my barrier spell drops.
我的屏障咒将会失效
Marcel and his hungry vampires will be unleashed
马塞尔和那些饥饿的吸血鬼会一涌而出
to kill their way through the quarter.
扫荡整个法属区
I imagine that after their atrocities,
我想 在屠♥杀♥之后
supernatural community of New Orleans
在新奥尔良的超自然群体
will be forced to find another place to call home.
就会被迫去寻找第二个家
Look. I don't care about the city.
听着 我才不在乎这座城市
What I care about is that my very human body
我只担心 我这副人类身躯
is laying at the feet of some very hungry vampires.
和饥饿难耐的吸血鬼困在一起
Your fight is with them. It's not with me.
你对付的是他们 不是我
All you care about is your own fragile mortality,
你只在乎你那脆弱的躯体
but what is you were made vulnerable?
但假如你生来就如此脆弱呢
What then?
那会怎样
All right. Easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
If you start feeding, you won't be able to stop,
一旦开始吸血 就无法停止了
and then he's dead, and the rest of us
然后他死了 我们其他人
still starve, all right?
还是得不到满足 对吗
Look at me.
听我说
I have been at war in the trenches
我曾经亲自上过战场前线
starved with my men.
与兄弟一起忍♥受饥饿
If we fought through it then, you can now.
如果那时我们能办到 现在一样可以
We are gonna fight this hunger together.
我们一起对抗嗜血的饥饿
No gas mask or rations, but we got plenty of cocoa.
没有防毒面具 没有口粮 可可豆倒是很多
Hmm, more dirt than cocoa,
虽然一点儿也不纯
But it'll do.
还过得去吧
Corporal, sir...
下士
I know you're starving.
我知道你很饿
Never one of us.
绝不能伤自己人
Catch me a German, and then we'll talk.
去给我抓德国佬 我们再谈论此事
Corporal...
下士
You're needed back at headquarters, sir.
司令部有人找你
Hate the war.
讨厌战争
Love the hats.
爱这帽子
Klaus, what are you doing here?
克劳斯 你来这里干什么
Well, you left before such a delicious meal,
你错过了如此美味的一餐
I thought I'd bring you dessert.
我给你带了甜点
Oh, go on. You know you want to.
来吧 你想要的
Have your fill...
尽情享受吧
And then come home to New Orleans.
然后就回家吧 回新奥尔良
I have to get back to my men.
我得回去战友身边
Your men?
你的战友
Don't be so bloody ridiculous, Marcel.
笑死人了 马塞尔
Let the food fight amongst themselves
就让你的食物自己打架去吧
if you must, but make no mistake.
但你别搞错了
Your place is at home with your family.
但家才是你的归宿 和家人在一起
You once told me that family are the people
你曾经告诉我 家人应该
who you fight for and those willing to fight for you.
是愿意为你而战 你也得为其而战的人
So you go home, Klaus. I am with family.
所以你走吧 克劳斯 我与家人在一起
Hey, are you ok?
你还好吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is that a werewolf bite?
是狼人咬的吗
It's a scratch. It's a bite.
抓伤而已 是咬痕
You're 6 ways to dead if you don't get Klaus' blood in you,
要是不赶快吸克劳斯的血 你马上会死
and when those guys find out--
而且外面那些人发现后
They're not gonna find out, which means
他们不会发现
you're gonna keep your mouth shut about this,
你给我把嘴巴闭好
and you are gonna shut yours, period.
你也把嘴巴闭好 就此打住
You hear that?
听到了吗
That's the sound of food
那是食物在召唤我们
That we can't even get near
我们甚至都无法靠近
while you're sitting here protecting that idiot.
你却在这保护这个傻子
It is just hunger, Gia.
这只是饥饿感而已 吉娅
Lots of people on this earth
这世上许多人
have been a lot hungrier than us.
比我们饥饿百倍
You made us a promise when you turned us.
你转变我们的时候向我们保证过
You had goals we bought into,
我们认同你的目标
but look at us.
但看看我们
We've been wolf bait, beaten up,
我们被狼人下套 被痛打
stuck exiled across the river,
被放逐到河对岸
then stuck here,
然后又困在这里
and now when we're all looking to you for help,
现在我们都指望着你能帮助我们
you don't even tell us that you're dying.
你甚至不告诉我们你要死了
You're supposed to be our leader,
你应该是我们的首领
but right now, you suck at it.
但现在 你糟糕透了
We don't all get to get out of this alive, son.
不可能每个人都活着出去 孩子
Ok.
好的
Point made,
说得有道理
but nobody loves a joke more than old fox boy here,
没人比老狐狸更喜欢玩笑话
but if you could just get me back to my body--
但是你如果让我能回到自己身体
I must confess,
我必须承认
I rather enjoy watching you twist in the wind,
看着你被蹂躏我很享受
Not unlike the way you left Rebekah, I imagine.
我猜想你就是这么对丽贝卡的
Yes.
是的
What did you do to Rebekah? For goodness' sake,
你对丽贝卡做了什么 拜托
she crossed me.
她背叛了我
So I crossed her back.
所以我还击回去
Look. If you could just get me back to my body,
听着 但是你如果让我能回到自己身体
I will tell anybody anything that they need to know.
我会告诉大家事情的真♥相♥
How narrow-minded of me.
我气量很小
Rebekah, you don't know where she is,
丽贝卡 你们不知道她的下落
and the only thing standing between you and our sister
唯一拦在你们和妹妹之间的
is this selfish fool.
就是这个自私的蠢货
Hmm. Maybe it's time that you go enjoy
趁现在还可以 或许是时候
the rest of your mortal life while you still can.
你该回去好好享受凡人人生了
Is it too late for an apology?
现在道歉太迟了吗
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表