剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
More drama with Klaus.
又是因为克劳斯吧
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah, actually. He has family in town.
真是这样 他的家人来了这里
They don't really get along,
他们的关系不是很好
and he's kind of flipping out.
他有点失控
I got sucked into the crazy.
我也被卷进了这场闹剧
Seems unfair that he would rely so heavily
我觉得他这么依赖你
on you for support.
有点不公平
Doesn't he have anyone else?
他就没有别人可依靠了吗
His sister left town.
他妹妹离开了这里
His brother has been... occupied.
他哥哥 最近有点忙
Rest of his family I wouldn't say has a healthy dynamic.
剩下的家人 恐怕关系也不怎么好
So I guess I just feel
我想我只是
a professional obligation to help him.
觉得从专业角度讲有义务帮助他
Cami, this is a person whom you've described
卡米 你自己也说过这个人
as being dangerous.
很危险
Not to me.
他不会伤害我
I don't want you to put yourself
我不希望你让你自己
in a position where he can harm you.
陷入一个他可能会伤害到你的境地
I know it's your job to give me advice,
我知道你的工作就是给我建议
but can we save the shop talk?
但我们能不能别在这儿说
I mean, it is happy hour.
现在可是休息放松的时候
You're right. Now is not the time.
没错 时机不对
Bartender, I'll have a whiskey, neat,
酒保 给我一杯威士忌 纯的
and for the lady, a sazerac,
给这位女士一杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒
two spoons of honey.
加两勺蜂蜜
You know what? Better cancel that.
还是算了
I actually have to run, but I'll see you monday.
我突然想起还有事 周一见吧
Are you watching this, mother?
你在看吗 母亲
Nothing says, "I loathe you," quite like desecrating a corpse.
没什么比亵渎尸体更能表达我厌恶你了
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
You seem troubled.
你好像在烦恼
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were worried.
不了解你的话我还会以为你在为谁担忧呢
What has she done to you?
她把你怎么了
1,000 years of murder, mayhem,
谋杀 重伤已经持续千年了
and mother believes she can still save our souls.
母亲还觉得她能拯救我们的灵魂
She wants to talk.
她想和你谈谈
Perhaps we should listen.
也许我们该听听
Enough...
够了
of the petty illusions, Esther.
别搞这种小幻术 埃丝特
Where is Elijah?
以利亚呢
He's preoccupied at the moment.
他现在有点忙
I'm helping him find his way,
我在帮助他找到自己的路
but not to worry.
但是不要担心
I'll return him to you.
我会把他还给你
All I ask is that you hear me out.
我只想让你听我说完
You expect me to sit through a sermon of your lies?
你想让我乖乖坐着听你的满口谎言吗
I have lied in the past, to my shame,
我过去是说过谎 我很惭愧
but I'm going to tell you the truth.
现在我要告诉你真♥相♥
I'm in the process of making Elijah
我正在改造以利亚
into the man he was meant to be.
把他变成他应有的样子
And I intend to do the same for you.
我也想为你做同样的事
This plantation, ruined by fire.
这个种植园 被大火烧毁了
How sad, not to mention symbolic.
多可惜啊 更别说它还有象征意义了
After all, you never intended
但你终究从没打算
to build a true home here.
真正安家于此
Even as Hayley carried your child,
就算海莉怀了你的孩子
as Rebekah and Elijah sought to defend you,
就算丽贝卡和以利亚全力保护你
your thoughts were focused only
你在乎的还是只有
on your conquest of the quarter.
夺取法属区
Tell me, how did that go?
告诉我 结果如何呢
I'm sorry. Is this some sort of motherly critique?
不好意思 这是慈母的批评教育吗
Please feel free to choke on it.
随便你怎么说吧
I mention your failures
我提起你的这些过失
only to make a point, my dear.
只是想表达我的观点 亲爱的
You've endured several lifetimes of misery,
你已受到几世折磨
never mind the suffering you've caused others,
也带给了他人诸多苦难
even to your own blood.
甚至让你的血脉蒙受痛苦
You yourself remain trapped
你自己一直受困于
in a perpetual state of despair.
无尽的绝望之中
I have come to offer you
我来是要帮助你
a means to escape that cycle.
让你摆脱这轮回
And that's about all the hypocrisy I can take.
你的伪善到此为止吧
I suggest you give me my brother
我劝你还是把我哥哥还给我
before I get angry.
趁我还没发怒
Such hatred.
如此的恨意
It breaks my heart to see you like this,
看你这个样子 我很伤心
the boy I loved.
我曾深爱的儿子
Your love was a curse, an affect you feigned.
你的爱是一种诅咒 是你装出来的情感
The truth is, you're no better than Mikael,
事实上 你比迈克尔好不到哪里去
and like him, you seem to have crawled back
和他一样 你们从地狱里爬回来
from the grave simply to ruin your own children.
就只是为了亲手毁掉自己的孩子
You didn't know. Yes.
你还不知道吧 没错
The destroyer has risen, brought back
毁灭者复活了 女巫达维娜
to kill me by the witch Davina.
为了杀我而让他死而复生
Surely Kol has revealed everything to you,
科尔一定把这些都告诉你了吧
or has mother's loyal, little boot licker
还是说对母亲俯首帖耳的人
not quite so loyal, after all?
实际上也不是绝对忠诚的呢
I bet you want a new advisor right about now.
我觉得你现在想要一个新导师了
Who is he, Marcel? I mean, really.
他是谁 马塞尔 我是说真正的他
Long story short is...impossible.
这事儿好像没办法长话短说
I checked the school's website.
我查过学校的网站
Vincent Griffith has no other academic credentials.
文森特·葛里菲兹没有其他的学历
And, according to my uncle Kieran's
而且根据基兰叔叔的
big book of New Orleans bloodlines,
新奥尔良血统名录
Griffith is a family of witches.
葛里菲兹是女巫家族
Oh, it's worse than that.
事实上比这更糟
Your therapist has a 1,000-year-old,
你的临床医学家体内藏着一个
dead vampire inside of him
1000岁的死而复生的吸血鬼
named Finn Mikaelson.
叫做芬恩·迈克尔森
My advisor is Klaus' brother?
我的导师是克劳斯的哥哥吗
Oh, god, Marcel, he came into Rousseau's today
天啊 马塞尔 他今天来了卢梭餐吧
asking questions about Klaus
问了些关于克劳斯的问题
and ordered my favorite drink
还点了我最爱的酒
like he's been watching me.
好像一直都在监视我一样
Why?
为什么
Probably to get the scoop on Klaus,
也许是想搜集克劳斯的消息
maybe to use you as bait for a trap.
也许想利用你作诱饵给他下套
I don't know. It doesn't matter.
我不知道 这无关紧要
Either way, you're done with that guy.
不管怎样 别再跟那家伙来往
No. I'm just getting started.
不 这才刚开始
If Mikael has returned,
如果迈克尔回来了
we will need to deal with him.
我们必须一起解决他
Ho ho! We? Is that a joke?
我们 你在开玩笑吗
Am I to forego centuries of hatred
我这是要放弃几世纪以来
for my evil mother in order to join her
对我魔鬼母亲的仇恨 和她一起
in besting the very demon
打败那个受她准许
she herself allowed to raise me?
养育我的恶魔吗
I am not evil, Niklaus.
我不是魔鬼 尼克劳斯
I am your salvation, and Mikael,
我是你的拯救者 而迈克尔
he was not always a demon.
他也不是一直是恶魔
Long ago, he loved his children with all his heart.
很久以前 他全心全意爱着他的孩子
He doted on your brother Finn,
他最宠爱你的哥哥芬恩
but it was our first-born Freya who was the apple of his eye.
但他的掌上明珠是我们的第一个孩子弗雷娅
Do you really think that saccharine recollections
你真的觉得这么久以前的美好回忆
of ancient history will have any effect on me at all?
对我能造成什么影响吗
What I think is that you have gone mad
我觉得几个世纪以来你对父母的恨意
from centuries of hating your parents.
让你失去了理智
But if you join me now,
但如果你现在选择我
I can grant you peace...
我能够给予你平静
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表