剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
but now we run the city.
现在整个城市都是我们的
The vampires are scared of us,
吸血鬼怕我们
and no one, including me is just
没有人 包括我
gonna walk away from that because --
会随便放弃这一切 就因为
Set the damn meeting.
给我召集这次会议
So are you gonna work on a rousing speech
你是在想篇振奋人心的演讲呢
or just get day drunk?
还是想白天就买♥♥醉
Little bit of both.
两个都有吧
Jack, it's 10 A.M.
杰克 现在才早上10点
You know, for months, I wrote down every single word Ansel said,
几个月来 我一直在记录安瑟尔所说的
the entire history of our people.
我们族人的全部历史
If only I'd know he was Klaus' father,
要是我当时知道他是克劳斯的父亲
I would have asked him a hell of a lot more.
绝对要再多问一些
You know, I was up all night looking through this,
我整晚都没睡 在读这个
trying to find something,
想找点办法
anything that will help me
任何能帮我们
figure out how to get the people back together.
重新召回我们的族人的办法
Let me guess -- no such luck.
我猜猜看 没找到吧
Nothing viable.
没有一个可行
And now Ansel's dead
而且现在安瑟尔死了
along with Ollie, so forgive me
奥利也死了 所以请原谅
if I need a beer because right now,
我现在需要一瓶啤酒
I can use all the help I can get.
我需要一切能帮到我的
I screwed up, you guys.
我错了 两位
I was with Kaleb last night,
昨晚我和卡莱布在一起
and he took the white oak stake when I was asleep.
我睡着时他拿走了白橡木桩
I--I'm sorry. I never should have trusted him.
对不起 我就不该信任他
Kol doesn't have the stake.
木桩不在科尔那儿
Klaus does.
在克劳斯手里
Matter of fact, Klaus has Kol, too.
事实上 科尔也在克劳斯手里
What? How is that possible?
什么 怎么可能
D, I'm the one who took him.
达 他就是我抓的
I saw an opportunity, and I wasn't gonna pass it up,
我看到了机会 也把握了机会
and trust me -- we are all safer this way.
而且相信我 这样我们都更加安全
Not Kaleb. Klaus will kill him.
卡莱布不安全 克劳斯会杀了他的
His name isn't Kaleb. It's Kol,
他不叫卡莱布 他叫科尔
and Klaus has had a thousand years to kill him,
而且克劳斯有一千多年时间可以杀他
and he hasn't, so worry less
但他却没有 所以还是
about him and more about yourself.
少担心他 多担心一下你自己吧
All right. This guy is not your friend.
好吗 这个人不是你的朋友
He wants to use you to get his own way.
他只是想利用你达到自己的目的
You don't know him like I do.
你没有我了解他
I know him better than you do.
我比你更了解他
Now I'm sorry I had to go behind your back,
我很抱歉 瞒着你干了这事
and I hate lying to you, I really do,
而且我很不愿意对你说谎 真的
but believe me, this is for your own good.
但是相信我 这是为了你好
I got to take care of some business, all right?
我还有事要处理
Stick with Josh.
别离开乔什身边
Everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会好的
Elijah's off his bloody rocker.
以利亚精神错乱了
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Are you gonna help me or what?
你到底要不要帮忙
If you were a little more clever,
你要是再聪明点
you would recognize that there's
就能意识到
opportunity in our current circumstances.
我们现在的处境带给了我们机会
Opportunity to what, get a beating?
什么机会 被揍吗
Gentlemen, I apologize for keeping you waiting.
先生们 抱歉让你们久等了
Good news is I have returned with an old friend,
好消息是我带来了一位老朋友
someone who wants to say hello.
他想向你们问声好
Hello.
你们好
How's it going, fellas?
最近还好吗 伙计们
Ah, you again. You ever get bored
又是你 你总被我哥哥欺负
of getting bullied by my brother?
就不觉得烦吗
Oh, I volunteered for this.
这次我是自愿的
Did you? Yeah. The way I see it,
是吗 在我看来
you have it coming.
这是你自找的
First, you messed with Davina.
首先 你玩弄了达维娜
Now I hear you want to drag Rebekah into all this.
现在我听说你还要把丽贝卡扯进来
Not happening.
没门
Well, I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother,
我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲
but I'll happily settle for one or the other.
但有一个人加入我也很高兴
Either way, if you continue to defy me,
不管怎样 如果你们继续反抗我
your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence
你们的生命里就会只剩下无穷无尽的
of agonizing torture.
痛苦折磨
So...
所以
which is it to be?
你们自己选吧
I've got to say I'm gonna enjoy this.
我必须得说 我会很享受的
Out of the whole twisted family-- sit down--
扭曲的家庭闹剧 给我坐下
You are the one that I like the least.
你们之中 我最不喜欢你
Yeah? Well, there's a pretty young lady
是吗 有个年轻女孩儿
who disagrees with that opinion.
不这么认为呢
Then let me make myself perfectly clear.
我跟你把话说清楚
You go near Davina, and I'm gonna cut off parts of you
你再招惹达维娜 我就把你某个部位剁了
that you'd rather keep.
你应该还是想留着它的
Ahh. More threats.
又来威胁这一套
How bloody inventive.
真有新意
Thing is, Klaus needs me,
问题是 克劳斯需要我
so that backs you into a bit of a corner, doesn't it?
所以这就把你逼进了角落 是吗
Well, until we get rid of your mom.
在我们干掉你母亲之后
I wonder what happens then.
我很想知道会发生什么事
Well, Klaus might not need me when mother's gone,
母亲死后 也许克劳斯不需要我了
but you might.
但你可能会需要我
Come on, Marcel. You were king of the city once.
马塞尔 你曾经是这座城市的统治者
You really think he's just gonna give it back to you?
你真以为他会拱手相让吗
You always got an angle, don't you?
你的视角总是很独特 不是吗
You see, individually, we can't do anything,
你想 若是单干 我们什么都做不了
But together, well, Klaus wouldn't stand a chance.
但如果我们联合 克劳斯就不会有丝毫机会
Probably not, but then I'd have to trust you,
也许吧 但那意味着我得相信你
and I don't.
而我做不到
At least with Klaus, I know exactly what I'm getting.
跟着克劳斯 至少我很清楚能得到什么
I thought you had more fortitude, Marcellus.
我还以为你有多坚韧呢 马塞勒斯
You disappoint me.
真让我失望
Nobody cares for your opinion.
没人在乎你怎么想
Klaus just wants to know what you're up to.
克劳斯只想知道你想干什么
Tell me everything, maybe you'll get to live.
一五一十地招来 我也许会留你一命
If not...
否则
For the record, yes,
声明一下 没错
I knew what Marcel was up to, and you can hate me if you want to--
我知道马塞尔在干什么 你可以恨我
I don't hate you, Josh.
我不恨你 乔什
I'm just sick of worrying about you
我只是厌倦了一直担心你
and Marcel, and most of all,
担心马塞尔 最重要的是
I am tired of Klaus always being in the middle of it.
我厌倦了克劳斯总是卷入其中
You know, every time I try to stand up to him--
每次我想对抗克劳斯
It hasn't worked out so well.
结果都不怎么好
Yeah. Well, failure, party of two.
看来我们两个都很失败
You seem to be doing all right.
你看起来过得挺好的啊
Uh, yeah, except that
是 只不过
every werewolf in town is trying to kill me.
这座城市所有狼人都想要我的命
Well, except for the superhot one that I'm sort of dating,
除了我在泡的超性感的那个
But that's got its own problems, though.
不过也还是有不少问题
It's kind of a, uh, Romeo and Romeo thing.
算是罗密欧和罗密欧的情事吧
And how hot is this Romeo?
那个罗密欧有多性感呢
Pretty hot!
真性感
Definitely worth the drama. Yeah.
这一切绝对值得
Invite him over.
请他过来吧
Yeah. I want to meet him.
我想见见他
Come on. Do it.
快 约他
Do you think our mother is even the least bit
你觉得母亲对于你的安危
concerned for your well-being?
有一丝一毫的担忧吗
She knows I don't need rescuing.
她知道没必要来救我
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表