剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Exactly that. The coffin's empty,
就是不见了 棺材里空了
and he is nowhere to be found.
他人也已经不知所踪
If I had to guess, I'd say he's planning
要我猜 他一定是在计划着
a long list of cruel and unusual punishments
为背叛他的兄弟姐妹准备一长串
for his treacherous siblings.
残忍♥而别出心裁的惩罚
Given that we have an ancient witch to kill,
鉴于我们如今还有远古女巫要对付
I hoped you might try reasoning with him,
我希望你能试着说服他
ideally before he goes ballistic.
最好是在他发狂之前
I'm flattered, I guess,
我该说受宠若惊吗
but what exactly am I supposed to say to him?
但我要跟他说什么
Look. Anything is better than nothing
随便说点什么都好
as long as it comes from you.
只要是你说的
You're the only person he'll listen to.
他唯一能听进去的话只有你的
Your brother is an unstable paranoid narcissist
你哥哥是个极度不稳定的偏执自大狂
With chronic mood issues
还有长♥期♥情绪问题
and zero impulse control.
完全无法克制冲动
Right now, he's furious because
现在 他正怒火冲天
the people he loves most literally
因为他最爱的那个人
stabbed him in the heart.
刺伤了他的心 字面义
That is his worst fear come true.
他最大的恐惧成真了
What makes you think he'll listen to anyone,
你为什么觉得他有可能听进去劝告
least of all me?
尤其是我的劝告
Please, Cami. Isn't it clear by now
拜托 卡米 你还看不出吗
he fancies you?
他喜欢你
Will you help us or not?
你到底帮不帮忙
Yeah. I'll try.
我试试吧
My deadline has come and gone,
我定的期限已经过了
and yet you bring me here.
但你却带我来了这里
I find it fitting.
我觉得这里很合适
This is where Freya plotted her own treachery.
这里是弗雷娅叛变的地方
When I granted you the strength
当我答应给你
to overcome that dagger's curse,
结束匕♥首♥的诅咒的力量时
I assumed you would thank me
我是认为你会以采取
by taking swift and merciless action.
迅速而无情的反击来谢谢我的
Am I to traipse around in this monsoon you've created?
那你觉得我是在你弄出来的季风里闲逛吗
This storm is to stop your family
这次风暴是为了阻止你的家人
from running with the child,
带着孩子逃跑
so I wonder -- are you having second thoughts
所以我想知道 你是不是又不想
about standing against them?
和他们对抗了
They are the family after all
你的这些家人 可正是
who left you here to rot.
丢下你等死的那群人
I assure you there are no second thoughts.
我保证我没有后悔
We struck a bargain
我们达成的协议
for the benefit of your child
是为了你的女儿好
so that she would be delivered to me safely
这样她才能安全的送到我这里来
and be content by the presence of her father.
并且有她的父亲陪在身边
Make no mistake,
别搞错了
I will take her with or without you.
有没有你我都一定会得到她
Let me be clear about one thing, witch.
有件事我得跟你说清楚 女巫
You need me.
你需要我
I know my siblings better than anyone,
我对我兄弟姐妹的了解比任何人都多
their strengths, their weaknesses.
他们的优劣长短
They are a powerful and determined lot,
他们力量强大 意志坚定
perhaps capable of evading you
也许足以拖延到
for the short year that you have
你这短短一年生命的结束
until your slumber begins anew.
下一次长眠的开始
You may well lose everything,
你也许会输掉一切
but I know how to vanquish those
但我知道该怎么消灭
who stand against us,
我们的敌人
and that is exactly what I intend to do.
而且这正是我的打算
The storm has served its purpose.
风暴已经完成了任务
Now enough delays.
拖延的也够了
I will take what is owed to me,
属于我的东西我一定要拿到
and if the mother resists or attempts to run,
如果她的妈妈想跑或者抗拒我
I will kill her myself.
我会亲手杀掉她
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
这事不用你担心
I have something planned for Hayley
我为海莉准备的结局
that's far worse than death.
会让她生不如死
Until Niklaus is found,
在找到尼克劳斯之前
Marcel and his men will scour the city.
马塞尔和他的手下会在城里巡逻
Assuming Nik doesn't slaughter them.
如果他们没被尼克杀掉的话
You know as well as I do he'll be on the warpath,
你我都清楚他肯定要跟我们做对
which again raises the question
所以老问题又来了
how in the hell is he even awake?
他到底是怎么醒的
It was Dahlia.
是达莉亚
This was all part of her plan.
这一直就是她计划的一部分
No doubt she killed Aiden,
肯定是她杀掉了艾登
hoping That the blame would fall on Klaus,
等着罪过落在克劳斯身上
the family would divide,
让家族分♥裂♥
And she could win Klaus to her cause.
这样她就能让克劳斯站在她那边
That is absurd.
这太荒唐了
Nik would never align with Dahlia.
尼克绝对不会和达莉亚合作的
You continue to defend him.
你还在为他说话
He'd kill anyone who tried to take his daughter.
他不会放过任何企图夺走他女儿的人
Isn't it Hayley who is trying to take his daughter?
想夺走他女儿的人好像是海莉吧
Their daughter.
海莉是孩子的妈妈
Let's not forget that Dahlia's the true enemy here.
别忘了真正的敌人是达莉亚
How good then that I finished my spell.
那不如让我完成我的咒语吧
The ingredients in the paint
他画中的颜料
of his artwork combined with my blood
加上我的血
will render Dahlia vulnerable.
可以削弱达莉亚的力量
The moment she passes between these paintings,
只要她踏入这些画之间的区域
she will be mortal.
她就会成为凡人
You can kill her using this.
你可以用这个杀了她
Father's knife.
父亲的刀
I thought it appropriate.
我觉得这个比较合适
We have a visitor.
有人来了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来的
Marcel told me about Josephine.
马塞尔跟我说了约瑟芬的事
I want to know who we need to kill.
我想知道我们到底该杀谁
We don't need kill anyone.
谁也不用杀
Leave here now, please.
走吧 谢谢
You know what? I am done taking orders from you.
告诉你 我不要再听你的命令了
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Now is not the time for this.
我现在没时间跟你扯这事
It never is. Nor is it the place.
那什么时间合适 地点也不合适
Now believe me when I tell you
请你听我一句
you cannot be here.
你不能待在这里
Is this -- is this your way of looking out for me?
这是你关心我的方式吗
Whatever. Too bad I don't play guessing games.
算了 很抱歉我不做猜谜游戏
You don't have to.
不用猜了
Go.
快走
Please.
求你
You find him, keep your distance.
如果找到他 离他远点
Call me. I'll handle it.
给我打电♥话♥我会处理
Sound advice.
听起来不错
Although I do wonder...
不过我真的想知道
How exactly would you handle me?
你是打算怎么处理我
Now before you get angry--
在你生气以前
I am well past angry, marcellus.
我已经不是生气了 马塞勒斯
I am mad with rage, but today is your lucky day
我是狂怒 但今天是你的幸运日
because I'm not gonna kill you.
因为我没打算杀你
No. I need something from you,
不 我需要你的某样东西
so instead I'm gonna take solace
所以想到之后我将
in the anticipation of ripping it out of you.
从你那夺走它着实让我愉快
And you are certain this can work?
你确定这个可以成功吗
Let's not toss around words like "Certain."
请别在她身上随意使用确定这个程度词
Nonsense. You grow more adept with magic each day,
可笑 你已经越来越精通魔法了
and this spell is flawless,
这个咒语可以说是完美无瑕
Though I might have preferred Elijah ask my permission
虽然我很希望以利亚在让我当诱饵前
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表