剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
You can toy with me all you want, Niklaus,
你想怎么整我都可以 尼克劳斯
But you've had innumerable opportunities
但你有那么多机会
to kill me.
可以杀我
But I didn't, did I?
但我没有 不是吗
Finn, I understand your devotion to her.
芬恩 我明白你对她的忠诚
She must have clung to you with desperate need
姐姐弗雷娅死后 她一定表现得
after our sister Freya died,
极度需要你在身边
making you believe
让你相信
it was your responsibility to care for her
照顾她是你的责任
always and forever,
直到永远
a burden which you accepted without question
你毫不质疑地接下来这个负担
because you were a good son.
因为你是一个孝顺的儿子
Small children lack the capacity to question their parents,
小孩儿没有能力质疑自己的父母
but you're a man now, Finn.
但你已经是个成年人了 芬恩
Is that the extent of your argument?
你的论据就是这个程度吗
I'm a man now, so I should join your wretched cause?
我是个成年人了 我就应该加入你的邪恶事业吗
Is it not better to join me
难道和我一起
than spend the remainder of your mortal life
不比把余生浪费在一个女人身上好吗
aligned to a woman who always manipulated you?
一个整天操控你的女人
Brother, I offer you the opportunity to free yourself.
哥哥 我给你一个释放自己的机会
Side with me, and I will give you
站在我这一边 我能给你一种
the life she never once offered,
母亲从未给过你的人生
a chance to choose your own path.
一个自己选择道路的机会
The choice is yours, brother.
选择权在你 哥哥
You want to stop playing mountain man
你能别再扮演野人
and explain why you kept this from me?
解释一下为什么不让我看这个吗
Why don't I jog your memory?
不如让我来提醒你
"The werewolf's power can be traced back
狼人力量可以追溯至
to the myth of the unification ceremony,
神秘的联合仪式
a ritual that bestowed certain unique abilities
这个仪式将某种特殊能力
onto every member of the pack."
置于族群每个成员内
Do you believe this?
你相信吗
I didn't at first,
一开始不信
and then Ansel swore he saw it with his own eyes,
后来安瑟尔发誓说他亲眼见到过
and then he dies,
接着他就死了
and I find out he's resurrected from a thousand years ago,
然后我发现他在一千多年前就已经死了
which means he was alive to see it.
意味着他确实能亲眼所见
How did I not know about this?
我怎么会不知道这些呢
You didn't grow up out here.
你不是在这儿长大的
Every kid grows up hearing the stories.
这里的每个孩子都听说过这些故事
Back in the day, werewolf bloodlines were all distinct, right?
从前 狼人血统都是各自独♥立♥的
Some had speed, some had strength,
一些族系速度快 一些力量大
some could sense enemies from miles away.
一些能相隔千里察觉敌人的踪迹
Now to evolve, you would perform a ritual.
若要进化 就要进行仪式
A shaman would marry the alphas of each bloodline,
巫师会让各族的首领互相联姻
and then the special abilities of each
这些族系的特殊能力
would be inherited mystically
就会神奇地继承下去
by everyone who participated in the ritual.
每个参与仪式的人都会获得这些力量
See, after a few centuries, everybody had the same abilities,
数个世纪以后 所有人都获得了相同的能力
so alpha marriages became political.
于是首领联姻变成了政♥治♥联姻
They became about power, about territory.
变成了为了权力 为了领土的婚姻
But I have a unique ability.
但我有特殊的能力
Becausm a hybrid, I can control when I change,
因为我是混血儿 我可以控制何时变身
so if this mystical marriage thing works,
如果这神秘的婚姻能管用
then our people get my power,
那么族人就能拥有我的力量
and they can ditch the rings,
他们就能摆脱戒指
which means Esther no longer has a hold over them.
这样埃丝特就没办法再控制他们了
Jack, this is exactly the answer that we've been looking for.
杰克 这就是我们一直在找的答案
Let's find a shaman, we'll say some vows.
我们去一位巫师 说些誓言
Hell, we'll make it a party.
就当是开一场派对
It ain't just a party.
不仅仅是一场派对
If the vows ain't honored, it doesn't work.
如果誓言不是神圣的 就不管用
It's got to be a real marriage in every way
在各方面都要是一场真实的婚礼
for the rest of our lives.
一辈子持续下去
Are you up for that?
你打算这样做吗
Didn't think so.
我看不是
Hayley, hey. What's up?
海莉 怎么啦
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
Are you sure you're ok?
你确实你没事吗
Yeah. I must just be coming down with something.
没事 我肯定是生病了
I'm sorry to drag you out of bed for this.
抱歉为此把你从被子里拖出来
Please. You just discovered an ancient marriage ritual
拜托 你刚发现一项古老婚姻仪式
with pretty drastic supernatural and personal implications.
其中包含强大的超自然力量和个人暗示
The least I could do is get out of bed.
我至少能帮忙起个床吧
So this is everything I found in my uncle's files about
这是所有我能在叔叔文件里找到的
werewolf ceremonies and rituals.
关于狼人庆典或者仪式的记载
Mostly it sounds like old folklore and fables.
大部分都像是民间传说跟寓言故事
But I'm guessing you're not here
但是我猜你要找的
looking for some kind of proof.
也不是什么事实证据
I don't know what I'm looking for.
我不知道我要找什么
Not to pry, but does Jackson have any answers?
不是我八卦 但杰克逊那边怎么说
He doesn't even want to talk about it.
他压根不想谈这件事
He doesn't even want to put me in this position.
他不想我去做这种事情
He's a good, decent guy,
他是一个善良的正人君子
if those even exist anymore.
如果这种人还存在的话
And I'm assuming he knows about Elijah.
我猜他知道了以利亚
Elijah and I have barely spoken
以利亚自从我变成混血儿以后
since I became a hybrid,
就没怎么和我说过话了
but still he is...
但是他依然
Under your skin.
让你想念着
Well, there's no right answer to this.
这种问题没有正确答案
You just have to figure out what's best for you,
你只要弄明白怎样是对自己最好的
and think long and hard about your decision,
做决定前一定要深思熟虑
because you're the one who's going to have to live with it.
因为你自己是要承担这个结果一辈子的人
No pressure.
不要有压力
What's that on your back?
你背上是什么
Nice music. Girl's got taste.
音乐不错 这女孩有品位
Oh, please. That was my call.
拜托 这是我的挑的
She wanted Puccini.
她想放普契尼的歌♥剧
You must be Aiden...
你一定是艾登
Supercool, superhandsome...
非常酷 非常英俊
Werewolf traitor.
狼人的背叛者
I'm sorry. That was a dumb joke.
抱歉 刚才那句玩笑太冷了
I was gonna go order some food.
我准备叫些外卖♥♥
Do you like Thai?
你喜欢泰国菜吗
Uh, sure.
当然
Great.
太好了
That wasn't planned at all, was it?
刚才完全没有计划好的 对吧
Nope.
没有
Hey. You ok?
你还好吧
The "werewolf traitor" thing.
"狼人背叛者"的事
Is there more trouble with your pack people?
族群还有别的麻烦事吗
Guess we'll find out soon enough.
估计我们很快就知道了
I actually called a meeting tonight
我今晚召集了大家开会
For Hayley and Jackson, so one way or another,
为海莉和杰克逊 所以不管怎样
it's all coming to a head.
事情都会有个头
You know, those people look up to you.
你知道吗 这群人仰慕你
I mean, trust me. I've seen you in action.
我是说 相信我 我亲眼见过
You're a badass.
你相当厉害
So just go in there and tell them what's what.
所以就直接告诉大家是怎么一回事
I'm not the alpha.
我不是首领
No, but Jackson is,
不是 但是杰克逊是的
and the pack respects both of you,
族群尊敬你们两位
so if you stand with him,
所以 如果你和他站在一起
they will listen.
他们会听你的
One thing I learned from Marcel...
马塞尔教会了我一件事情
Loyalty sends a powerful message,
忠诚的力量是无穷的
And hey, look. If you get nervous,
听着 如果你紧张了
or, like, need a vote of confidence or whatever,
需要增加点自信心什么的话
just remember that, uh...
就记住了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表