剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
The both of you have fought me at every turn,
你们俩 事事和我作对
leaving me no choice but to act alone.
让我别无选择只能独自行动
We're no strangers to disagreements on the battlefield,
我们常常在战场上意见不一
but we also have a very long history of doing
但我们更常做的是
whatever it takes to win the war.
不惜一切代价赢得战争
And what of Gia...
那吉娅又是怎么回事
Hayley?
海莉呢
Collateral damage.
附带损伤
You claim your actions are part of some ruse.
你声称自己的行为是策略
This was punishment.
这就是惩罚
Punishment? What ever for?
惩罚 为何而施的惩罚
Perhaps the dagger you put in my heart.
也许是因为你刺进我心脏的匕♥首♥
You brought that upon yourself.
那是你自找的
No. We have fought together for centuries,
不 我们共同奋战了数个世纪
and once again, to break your enemy,
又一次 为了打倒你的敌人
you broke your family.
你伤害了你的家人
Well, know this.
记好了
Whatever the outcome tonight,
不管今晚结局如何
you will no longer see me by your side.
我将再也不会站在你身边
You want to be alone?
你想要独自一人行动
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你
You have your wish.
你愿望成真了
Come, mother.
来吧 母亲
When I invited you to meet me,
当我邀请你来见我
I had no idea we were gonna have such a gorgeous guest.
我不知道还会有这么个美丽的小客人
You have blood right there.
你那里有血
Oh, yeah.
是啊
My dry cleaning bill has been insane
搬回镇上之后
since moving back into town.
我的干洗费用就疯涨个不停
Drinking in front of a baby.
在孩子面前喝酒
New all-time low?
全新下限吗
Well, you're the one who brought her into a bar.
把她带来酒吧的人可是你
Oh, yeah.
对
I know that look-- sense of obligation, duty.
我知道这表情 义务 责任
What do you feel like you owe these people?
你觉得你欠他们什么
You forgot, I have a few psychology degrees
你忘了 在你全心照料的家族偷走我身体前
before the family you're so wrapped up in stole my body.
我可是有几个心理学学位的
So you're head-shrinking me now. Is that it?
所以现在你在给我洗♥脑♥ 是吗
No. I'm-- I'm trying to figure out why
不 我是想弄清楚 为什么
a smart, levelheaded woman such as yourself
一个像你这样聪明 冷静的女人
would choose to stick around a town that,
为选择留在镇上
to my eyes, seems to offer you nothing but danger.
在我看来 似乎只会给你带来危险
I'm the last of my family line.
我是家族的最后一人
The O'connells have a long legacy here.
奥康纳家在这里有着长久的历史遗产
Don't feed me that legacy crap, Camille.
别跟我说什么遗产废话 卡米尔
You want to talk about legacies?
你想谈谈遗产吗
My mama, her mama, and they daddy before them
我妈妈 她妈妈 他们的父亲
were some of the wickedest witches
是这城市里西边
the west side of this city has ever seen,
最邪恶的巫师
and yet still, I'm able to walk away from magic
然而 我还是能够远离魔法
because I know that it's not good for me,
因为我知道这对我没好处
just like Niklaus and his whole clan
就好像尼克劳斯和他的部落
are not good for you, Camille.
对你都没好处 卡米尔
So you're walking away, huh?
所以你就离开了
More like you're dumping your responsibilities
更像是你把你的责任丢给了
on a teenager who doesn't know any better.
什么都不了解的青少年
She knows better. She knows.
她很了解 她知道的
She knows a hell of a lot more than she should,
她知道的比她该知道的要多得多
and if she's not careful, she doesn't walk the right line,
如果她不小心 不走正确的路
she's gonna end up being the wickedest of them all.
她就会变成最邪恶的女巫
You mark my words.
你记住我的话
Then why would you leave her without a teacher?
那你为什么放任她无人教导
Well, ok. Fair enough. Pick a fight.
好吧 说得好 来挑衅
Call me out, but, um,
难倒我了 但是
from one head shrink to another,
从一个难题到另一个
what is it that you're deflecting from yourself?
你到底在逃避什么
You want to know why I stay in town?
你想知道我为什么留下
Yeah.
是的
Because--against every ounce of my better judgment, my sanity,
因为 和我的每一点较好的判断 理智
and my common sense-- it turns out,
常识相违背 结果却证明
I have complicated feelings for a monster.
我对一个禽兽有着复杂的感情
And does this monster have complicated feelings for you?
那这个禽兽对你是否也有复杂的感情呢
I think it's entirely possible that he does, yeah.
我觉得他完全是有可能有的
We're gonna need another bottle.
我们需要再来一瓶
Yeah.
是啊
Two centuries ago,
两个世纪以前
this city hung its traitors right here.
这个城市将叛徒挂在这里
I thought it only fitting
我觉得这里很适合
that it be your slaughtering grounds.
做你的屠宰地
I actually pity you.
我实际上很同情你
Over the course of our long lives together,
在我们一起生活的这么久的日子里
I could see you were broken.
我能看出你受了伤
I used to think it was my fault,
我曾以为是我的错
but in time,
但后来
I learned your ability to love died long ago.
我知道了 很久前你就丧失了爱人的能力
Darkness isn't born, you know.
要知道黑暗不是与生俱来的
It's created...
而是被创造出来的
by the snuffing out of a light.
通过扼杀光明
So, however you thought you might mend me,
所以 不管你以为自己能够修补好我
please know you never could.
请你知道你永远不行
Whenever I looked in your eyes,
我每次看着你的双眼
I saw your mother,
我就看到你的母亲
the sister who turned my heart to stone...
这个将我的心变成石头的妹妹
and with that stone,
拥有这样的石心
I will crush
我将会击溃
every one of her children.
她的每一个孩子
Isn't there a saying about stones and glass houses?
是不是有个关于石头玻璃屋子的说法
In case the analogy is lost on you,
以防你不了解这个类比
I believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch.
我想我哥哥是在叫你伪善的贱♥人♥
Bringing vampires to a witch fight.
将吸血鬼带入和女巫的战争中
Someone hasn't learned their lesson.
有人还没吸取教训
Well, I can be a bit thick sometimes...
有时 我可以有点迟钝
Although on this occasion,
不过这一次
I'd say I took your lesson to heart.
我得说我可是将你的教训铭记在心
My sister...
我的妹妹
In chains.
带着镣铐
Is-- is she to be a gift to buy your freedom?
她是用来换取你们自♥由♥的礼物吗
Because I brought something.
因为我也带了东西来
One stake, 3 of us.
一个木棍 我们三人
Even if you don't hesitate,
即使你毫不犹豫
the other two will rip you in half.
另两个也会将你撕成两半
Sound thinking but small thinking.
考虑周全 但眼光却太短浅
You're killing them.
你是在杀他们
Now, sister, let us watch together
现在 妹妹 让我们一起看着
as I burn your children from the inside out.
我将你的孩子们从内到外烧成灰烬
You still carry around so much anger for me
你还是带着对我的怨气
after all these years.
在这么多年以后
You broke your vow.
你违背了誓言
We were to stand together always and forever,
我们本该永远在一起
and you left to marry that brutish viking imbecile.
而你却离开嫁给了粗野的维京蠢人
You ended my family, and they were the result.
你结束了我的家庭 他们就是报应
No!
不
You call this my wrongdoing?
你说这些是我做错的事
You made me bargain away my firstborn child,
你逼迫我送给你我的第一个孩子
my daughter.
我的女儿
Not just this firstborn, but every firstborn,
不是这个第一个孩子 而是每一个
and even then, you found a way to deny me
即使那时 你也有办法拒绝我
that which you had sworn would be mine.
那是你承诺过会是我的
How do you think that felt?
你觉得那种感觉如何
Now, Esther,
现在 埃斯特
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表