剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I know Elijah,
我了解以利亚
and I know what you mean to him...
我知道你对他意味着什么...
What this baby means to him.
这个宝宝对他更是重要
He talks about me with you.
他跟你谈起过我
No, but I'm not blind.
没有 但我又不瞎
It's pretty obvious you have the guy
明眼人都能看出来
all bent out of shape.
他为你动怒了
Look. After you got married,
你结婚后
we started hanging out.
我们开始一起消遣
He was just so wound up.
他很受伤
I guess it must be tough to spend
我想当一千年
a thousand years being the shoulder
大家依靠的肩膀
everyone else leans on.
一定很不容易
Maybe he just needs to live his life for himself for once.
也许他应该为自己活一次
Lay her inside the salt
把她放入盐圈
and lie on either side of her.
你们躺在她的两边
Each of you take her hand.
每个人都抓住她的手
I will act as a bridge into her mind,
我充当与她大脑相连的桥梁
but I'm trusting you to anchor me, brother.
但我信任你会做我的"锚" 弟弟
Do what you need to do.
悉听尊便
Rebekah's buried deep.
丽贝卡被藏在她脑海深处
Eva will not give her up without a fight.
伊娃一定会强势反击
Then she gets a fight.
那就跟她打
Be careful. You're entering Eva's mind.
小心 你在伊娃的大脑里
If she kills you in there, you will be lost,
如果她在那里杀了你 你会迷失在那里
and if you kill her before you free Rebekah,
而如果你在她放了丽贝卡之前杀了她
then Rebekah will be gone forever.
丽贝卡会永远消失
Once you have Rebekah,
你救出丽贝卡之后
then and only then can Eva be dealt with.
只有在那时才能处理掉伊娃
We got it.
我们懂了
You need a weapon.
你需要一件武器
How am I supposed to take that with me?
我怎么带进去
Lamina ferri in mentem.
[咒语]
Lamina ferri in mentem.
[咒语]
Lamina ferri in mentem.
[咒语]
This is going to hurt.
会有些疼
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Marcel!
马塞尔
You recover fast, but they're gone.
你恢复得很快 但他们已经走了
I compelled you to tell the truth,
我是意念控制你说实话
not state the bloody obvious.
不是让你说些明摆着的事情
She will poison them against you.
她会蛊惑所有人跟你对抗
You know that.
你知道的
And you suddenly care, do you?
你突然关心我了 是吗
Klaus, lying here, starving in the darkness,
克劳斯 蜷缩在此 在黑暗中忍♥受饥饿
I have thought of nothing except what could have been
我一直在想若我当初让你过上平凡人的生活
if I had left you to live a single mortal life.
那将会是怎样一番光景
We would have burnt bright for a while
我们会如同蜡烛 迸发明亮的光芒
and then burnt out.
然后燃烧殆尽
You see, you think of turning us as your greatest sin,
你认为转化我们是你最深重的罪孽
but the truth is it's the only one of your many faults
但事实是 这是你仅有的一个错误
I've come to forgive.
我可以原谅
I prefer us as we are.
我更喜欢吸血鬼的身份
No, my son.
不 我的儿子
We are a macabre echo of a family,
我们是恐怖畸形的一家人
and I take all the blame for that.
全都是我的错
I only wanted to undo my evil
我只想洗清我的罪孽
that you might love me again.
你会重新爱我
My mother...
我的母亲...
The comedian.
真会演戏
Enjoy the darkness.
好好享受你的黑暗吧
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
Rebekah, it's ok. It's safe.
丽贝卡 没事了 安全了
You people just don't give up, do you?
你们这群人真是百折不饶啊
Run.
跑
You think you're a vampire in here,
你以为你在这里还是吸血鬼
in my world?
在我的世界里
I'm the one who makes the rules in here.
我的地盘 规则由我来定
I'm the one who says how you die.
由我决定你如何死
The great Marcel, one-time vampire king.
伟大的马塞尔 曾经的吸血鬼王
Eva!
伊娃
That's enough.
够了
It's over.
结束了
Not a bad bit of acting,
演得不错
fooling me back there.
骗到了我
Pretty slick and cold.
相当聪明冷血
Colder than I remembered you.
比我记忆中的你还要冷血
It's your eyes,
是你的眼睛
those damn sexy eyes,
该死的性感的眼睛
making me think you love me
让我以为你爱我
right before you bury a knife in my back.
就在你将刀刺进我的背后之前
You break my heart, Vince.
你伤了我的心 小文
Fool me once, shame on you.
骗了我一次 太无♥耻♥了
Fool me twice...
骗我两次
I'm losing them.
我要失去他们了
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
We're not finished, you and I,
我们还没完 你和我
but for right now,
但现在
save my sister.
救下我妹妹
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
[咒语]
Is that what you think heartache feel like, eva?
那就是你以为的心痛的感觉吗 伊娃
Oh, you got no idea.
你可真不了解
I wanted to rip my own heart out every time I woke
每次我醒来 都想要撕碎自己的心脏
so couldn't feel what you did to me,
这样我就不用感觉到你对我做的事
that bone-deep hurt knowing
痛之入骨地确信
that I could not save them kids from you,
我没法从你手里救下那些孩子
the woman I loved more than my own life.
从一个我深爱甚至超过爱自己的女人手里
We could have had everything.
我们本可以拥有一切
You chose this.
这是你的选择
It's on you.
都怪你
Eva.
伊娃
Good-bye, Vince.
再见 小文
Did it work?
成功了吗
Where am I?
我在哪儿
They're ok!
他们没事
Vincent.
文森特
Why isn't she waking?
她为什么还不醒
Bloody hell.
该死的
What?
怎么了
You're not fishing for a thank you, I hope.
我希望你不是想要一句谢谢你
I'd find myself freezing in hell
在听到你说感谢之前
before I got one from you.
我早就得下地狱了
Well, come on then. Let's get you back in your proper body,
走吧 我们把你弄回自己的身体里
Though I'll likely have to torture Freya and Esther To do so,
尽管我很可能得折磨弗雷娅或埃斯特来这么做
which actually might be quite fun.
但其实这样也许挺有趣的
No, Nik. I'm staying put.
不 尼克 我就这样吧
Eva's gone for good, but her body,
伊娃永远不在了 但她的身体
this body is still linked to Davina and those children.
这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子
I can feel it,
我能感觉到
and if I leave it, then it dies,
如果我离开 身体死亡
and Davina and the others die with it.
达维娜和其他人就会随之死去
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表