剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我得给你讲多少次
It's "Hamlet," not "Harlot."
是哈姆雷特 不是哈咯特
Sometimes I don't know why I bother.
有时候我也不知道为什么我要在乎
What have you done?
你干了什么
I was just introducing Marcellus to the theater.
我只是在给马塞勒斯介绍戏剧
I thought you'd be pleased.
我想你会很高兴
Is there no limit to your vile imagination, brother?
难道你那卑鄙的想象力没有限度吗 兄弟
If the lad is going to be a vampire,
如果这个小子要成为吸血鬼
he'll have to learn somehow, won't he?
无论如何他必须学习 不是吗
Come.
过来
I've already fed him my blood.
我已经用我的血喂过他
All you have to do is snuff him,
你只需扭断他的脖子
and, voila, one of us.
然后他就成为我们中的一份子
Well, that's what you want...
那就是你想要的
Isn't it?
难道不是吗
Let him go, Elijah.
放开他 以利亚
Thank you, Nik.
谢谢你 尼克
At least someone knows the meaning of family.
至少还有人懂得家人的意义
I told you before.
之前我告诉过你
Marcellus is family.
马塞勒斯就是家人
I don't fault you for your suspicion,
我不责怪你的猜疑
nor Davina for her contempt.
也不责怪达维娜的蔑视
That does not alter our present dilemma.
这丝毫不能改变我们目前的困境
She has that stake.
她控制着木桩
I want it back.
我要取回来
Stare at it all you want,
你爱怎么盯着它随便你
but as long as I have this bracelet,
但只要我戴着手镯
I own you.
我就能控制你
You foolish little girl.
你这个傻丫头
You imprison me here, you refuse my help.
你将我囚禁于此 拒绝我的帮助
All the while,
自始至终
that hybrid monstrosity roams the city,
混血怪物在这座城市里游走
free to prey on anyone you care about,
肆意猎杀你所关心的人
those few that remain.
这些人所剩无几
What happened to decorum?
礼貌哪里去了
Does no one greet their guests anymore?
都没有人来迎接他们的客人了吗
Well, that's more like it,
这还比较像话
although I am rather disappointed
尽管我对你们相当失望
at how many of my once formidable brethren
你们曾是我强大的兄弟姐妹
have been neutered by a 16-year-old girl.
竟然被一个16岁的女孩给驯服
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is this witch who dares craft moonlight rings
那个不经我允许擅自♥制♥作月光戒指的
without my permission?
女巫在哪儿
Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你
I must offer my condolences
我得向你表示深深的哀悼
On the tragic loss of your child.
为你不幸地失去孩子
Wasn't it your coven who threatened her life?
难道不是你们女巫威胁了她的生命
Is that tea your idea of a peace offering?
那杯茶是表示友好吗
Chamomile has lots of healing properties.
甘菊茶有许多治愈性能
Did you know that it's also a flowering plant?
你知道这也是一种有花植物吗
I did.
知道
The plants grew wild near my boyhood home,
我小时候家附近有许多这种植物
But neither the tea nor your botanical musings
但不管是茶还是你的植物感言
explain the reason why you've taken it
都无法解释你为什么
upon yourself to forge new moonlight rings.
承担了制♥造♥新月光戒指的原因
I assumed it was obvious.
我想这显而易见
An alliance between the wolves and the witches
狼人和女巫的联盟
would restore balance to our home.
能够恢复我们家园的平衡
That's a lofty goal for a teenage girl.
对于少女来说真是高尚的目标
Long ago, the witches and the wolves were at peace.
很久以前 女巫和狼人和平共处
Then came the vampires,
然后吸血鬼出现了
a plague made flesh,
灾祸横行
a curse on this earth.
诅咒出现
You have no humanity,
你毫无人性
And so you punish those who do.
所以你惩罚那些有人性的人
Witches have a coven, werewolves have a pack,
女巫有女巫群 狼人有族群
and so we are a constant reminder
所以我们常常让想起
of everything that you have forsaken.
你是被抛弃的
Creatures such as you will always hate the living,
像你这样的生物 总会憎恨生者
and so we will always have to defend ourselves.
所以我们要一直保护自己
The rings level the playing field.
戒指能使双方势均力敌
If we ware united,
如果我们团结起来
nothing can stand against us.
没有什么能和我们对抗
It's an ambitious strategy,
真是野心勃勃的策略啊
but allow me to offer a few words of advice,
但请允许我提供寥寥数语的建议
if I may be so bold.
如果我如此大胆
New Orleans is a vicious place,
新奥尔良会是一个邪恶的地方
and your enemies are everywhere--
到处都是你的敌人
Behind your back, before your eyes.
背后 眼前
You will need to remain vigilant against those
你需要保持警惕 对付那些
who would seek to destroy you,
想要伺机摧毁你
some of whom you may never see coming.
也许有些人是你根本想不到的
I've already begun to take precautions.
我早已开始未雨绸缪
In fact, I'm taking them as we speak.
实际上 我们说话期间我也在采取措施
My family?
我的家人
Oh, no.
不
They're all crazy as loons.
他们都跟疯子一样
How about your family?
你的家人呢
Not much to say.
没什么好说的
Only child.
独生女
My dad was distant,
我爸爸早就疏远了
which is a lot better than my mom.
比我妈妈好多了
Mommy issues, eh?
和妈妈有矛盾吧
Bet she's a control freak, right?
我想她一定是控制狂 是吗
Yeah. Same as mine.
没错了 和我妈妈一样
She's the reason we stopped practicing magic for so long.
因为她 我们很久都没有练习过魔法
You're a witch?
你是男巫
Don't look so surprised, luv.
别表现得这么惊讶 亲爱的
I didn't just ask you out because you're gorgeous.
我不是仅因为你漂亮才约你
No. We're, uh-- we're kindred souls.
不 我们有着相似的灵魂
What do you mean?
什么意思
I know your story, Davina.
我知道你的故事 达维娜
I mean, you're practically famous.
实际上你相当出名
You're the harvest girl who told them all to shove it.
你是让女巫们收手的收获祭女孩
I'm a lot like you.
我和你很像
Don't really believe in rules or authority.
并不太相信什么规矩什么权威
Your courage, it should be celebrated.
你的勇气 应当得到赞赏
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
He'll just keep calling until I answer.
我若不接 他会一直打的
I'll make it quick.
我会快点回来
You're stalling.
你在拖延
No. That's not creep at all,
没有 真是一点都不吓人呢
watching me on me own date.
在我约会时监视我
Stop complimenting her and find out
别再恭维她 弄明白
what she's hiding.
她到底在隐瞒什么
I'm wooing her, Vincent.
我在追求她 文森特
It requires charm and personality,
需要美丽和个性
something you'd know nothing about.
一些你根本不了解的东西
Our mother wants answers,
我们母亲想要答案
and if you can't get them,
如果你不能得到答案
we'll do this my way.
我们就按我的方式来
Oh. What are you gonna do,
你要怎么做
you gonna bore her
你要一直烦她
until she can't help but tell you everything?
直到她忍♥不住告诉你一切吗
If you want to find out if someone has a weapon,
如果你想要知道一个人是否拥有武器
you provoke them into using it.
你就激怒他们使用它
I never said I had it.
我从没说过我有
The thing is, Elijah thinks you do.
问题是 以利亚认为你有
Matter of fact, he's convinced.
实际上 他很确定
Well, let Elijah think what he wants.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表