剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
be he certainly has picked up a few things from you along the way.
但绝对还是遗传了你的某些属性的
Do not mention the bastard son!
别跟我提那个私生子
Resolution through violence.
用暴♥力♥解决一切问题
You are nothing if not consistent.
你一直都如此
Go ahead. Strike me.
来啊 打我
I imagine you've been waiting a thousand years to do so.
我猜你已经忍♥了一千多年了吧
Now that you've got that out your system,
现在你发泄完了
we have things to discuss
有件关乎我们孩子的事
about our children.
需要讨论
It's all right, Elijah.
没事的 以利亚
She won't break.
她不是玻璃娃娃
Everything you did was in the name of protecting her.
你做的一切都是为了保护她
I'm not worried.
我相信你不会伤害她
Is that what I think it is?
是我想错了吗
It's bonfire season, and I am reviving a family tradition,
篝火季节 所以我要恢复一个家族传统
especially since we're all going to be together.
再说我们马上也要团聚了
Only because we're fleeing from one of our deranged parents,
只是因为我们在躲一个疯狂的家长
another Mikaelson family tradition.
算是另一个迈克尔森家族传统
It's a peculiar thing
真的很罕见
never to be tired yet forever exhausted
从不疲倦的为相同的事
with the sameness of things.
永远的劳心劳神着
Why is our family always at war?
我们的家族为什么总在斗争中
I don't know, but being away with her
不知道 但和她一起离开
made me see things differently.
让我对事情有了新的认识
We're not so bad.
我们也不是那么坏
Not the monsters that our parents think we are.
不是我们的父母认为的禽兽
Curse on the first born?
长子的诅咒
What the bloody hell is that supposed to be?
那又是什么东西
Well, according to finn, our sister Freya
芬恩说 我们的姐姐弗雷娅
didn't die of plague.
不是因为瘟疫死去了
She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia,
她是作为报酬被我们的姨妈达莉亚带走了
who then cursed all Mikaelson first borns
之后她还给迈克尔森家族的所有长子
for eternity.
加了个永恒的诅咒
Is any of this true?
这都是真的吗
It is if we're to believe Finn,
相信芬恩
who learned it from that bastion of truth, our mother.
也就是相信他的消息来源 我们的母亲
Well, no wonder Finn hates us.
怪不得芬恩讨厌我们
He lost the sister he adored and instead
失去了他喜欢的姐姐
got a judgy pack of siblings,
换了一群烦人的弟弟妹妹
who found him unbearably dull.
还被他们说自己无聊
Great. So is there any chance of us
真好 很快我们是不是就
running into your loony aunt Dahlia anytime soon?
会碰到你们的疯姨妈达莉亚了
Fable's over a thousand years old.
这故事都是一千多年前的事了
Dahlia's long dead.
达莉亚早死了
Like Esther?
就像埃丝特吗
No one's going to hurt Hope
没人会伤害霍普
because no one's going to find her.
因为没人能够找到她
It's enough wood, Rebekah.
木头够多了 丽贝卡
You'll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas.
你要把整个倒霉的阿肯色州都烧掉了
Well, we're just missing a key ingredient.
现在只缺一个关键材料了
No, we're not.
不缺了
Yes, we are, Nik. Back me up, Elijah.
缺 尼克 帮我说句话啊 以利亚
I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes.
我猜尼克劳斯肯定宁愿被灰烬呛死
What are you all talking about?
你们到底在说什么啊
Well, before we light it,
在我们点燃篝火前
we write down our wishes for each other to burn for luck.
我们会写下一个愿望 烧掉以祈求实现
It was Kol's favorite part when were kids.
小时候这是科尔最喜欢的部分了
Further evidence as to why we should ignore it.
更证明了我们应该略过这个部分
Hope's first bonfire season.
这是霍普的第一个篝火季节
I like it. We're doing it.
我喜欢这个传统 就这么办吧
You ditched me.
你丢下我先走了
You have my fake therapist locked in that coffin.
你把我的假心理医生关在了那棺材里
What better way to spend
还有更好的方式度过
my potential final hours.
可能是我最后几小时的生命吗
Try not to think about it.
试着忘记这事
I can't help it, Marcel.
我忍♥不住 马塞尔
At any moment, I could cease to exist,
没准哪一刻 我就不复存在了
and the one person who can make a difference
而唯一一个可能帮我的人
is 10 feet away and locked in a box.
就锁在3米外的盒子里
I need to talk to him.
我要跟他谈谈
You're not talking to Finn.
不要和芬恩谈
Maybe he'll listen, maybe he'll call his mom off.
说不定他会听从 会劝他母亲住手呢
It's a million to one, but it's better than doing nothing.
虽然可能性很小 但总比什么都不做好
I said no, Cami.
我说了不行 卡米
Marcel, I am hours away from someone
马塞尔 还有几个小时就有人
taking control of my body.
要控制我的身体了
I highly suggest you avoid trying to control me
我强烈建议你不要在它发生前
between now and then.
还控制着我
Here.
给
I'm holding a small child, Hayley.
我正抱着一个小宝宝呢 海莉
This silly wish game will have to wait.
现在没时间玩什么白♥痴♥许愿游戏
You write, I'll hold.
你来写 宝宝我抱着
You do realize it is not I who is to be the husband
你意识到我不是那个会听任你颐指气使的
you can boss around.
丈夫吧
You do realize I had to endure horrendous labor
是你该意识到你抱着的那个宝宝是我
and actual death birthing the child that you're holding.
忍♥过可怕的分娩真正死掉一回才生下来的
Fine.
你赢了
I wish you would tell Elijah
我希望你能告诉以利亚
you're marrying your werewolf suitor,
你打算嫁给你那个狼人求婚者
at which point I will pour him a scotch
然后我会给他倒杯威士忌
and congratulate him on the bullet he dodged.
庆祝他没有走进婚姻的坟墓
I'm only doing this because it means so much to you,
我这么做完全是因为这对你意义重大
but if it's not safe, I'm staying,
但如果不安全 我就留下
Not to control you, to protect you.
不是为了控制你 是为了保护你
He won't talk to me if you're here, Marcel,
你在他是不会跟我好好谈的 马塞尔
and he's in no shape to pick a fight.
而且他现在也没能力跟人动手
I'll be outside.
我就在门外
I'm not much of a cook,
我不算什么大厨
but I do make a mean grilled cheese.
但是我做的奶酪三明治真的很好吃
You're a compassionate woman, Camille.
你是个善良的女人 卡米尔
It's your fatal flaw,
这是你命定的缺陷
and it will be your downfall.
也将给你带来死亡
Well, that got dark fast.
话锋真是急转直下啊
Come on. Eat. You must be starving.
好了 吃吧 你肯定饿了吧
I will not be tempted by your beauty,
我不会被你的美丽打动
nor will I be blinded by your empathy.
也不会因为同情而失去判断
You don't leave a girl much wiggle room.
你都不给女生留点商量余地啊
I would appeal to your morals,
我是想用道德来劝你的
but those seem to be all over the map.
但你的底线好像不是很高
I'm not the one who was sleeping with one vampire
我又不是那个一边和一个吸血鬼上♥床♥
while half in love with another.
同时秘密地爱着另一个
Your morality is a moving target.
你的道德准则游离不定
Mine is not.
我的可不一样
You believe people can change.
你相信人是可以改变的
You're still seeking out Klaus' redemption
你还试图寻找克劳斯的救赎
as if that were a thing that was even possible.
就像那有可能似的
Elijah seeks it out.
以利亚也在寻找
Even my own mother seeks it out,
就连我母亲也在寻找
but I do not believe in redemption.
但我不相信救赎
I believe in right and wrong.
我相信对与错
I believe in good and evil.
正义和邪恶
Maybe in some comic book universe...
也许在漫画的世界里
You don't even see it, but I'm trying to help people like you.
你根本不愿看清 但我是在帮你这样的人
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
That is to your peril because when I'm free
那会导致你的灭亡 因为我一旦重获自♥由♥
I will not stop until every single vampire
我会杀尽新奥尔良所有的吸血鬼
in New Orleans has ceased to exist,
誓不罢休
and I will show no mercy to anyone
那些愿意与他们为伍的人
who dares stand with them.
我也不会放过
Not even you.
即使那人是你
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表