剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Did you?
是吗
Did I what?
什么意思
Want to kiss me.
想吻我
No.
不
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
100 bloody percent.
百分之百确定
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Am I interrupting?
我打扰到你们了吗
No. You're right on time.
不 你来得正是时候
Allow me to introduce Ruben Morris,
容我介绍 这位是鲁本·莫里斯
local seer, sage, and prognosticator for hire.
本地圣贤 可供出租的预言家
Thank you for coming.
感谢你过来
Yeah. Charmed.
荣幸之至
Just a reminder, house calls cost double.
提醒一下 上门服务双倍收费
Where'd you find her?
你在哪儿找到她的
On the streets, memory wiped clean.
在街上 她的记忆被完全抹去
Could be a hex or amnesia.
可能中了巫术 或是失忆了
I figured you'd have an idea of who she is.
我觉得你应该知道她是谁
Or maybe a way to find out.
或者你有办法知道
I've never seen her before,
我从没见过她
But...
但是
That doesn't mean we can't figure it out.
这不代表我们不能弄明白
You get what I asked you for?
我要求的东西都备齐了吗
Then my leaves will tell us everything we need to know.
那么我的叶渣会告诉我们一切
What devil are you?
你到底是何方神圣
Someone you once loved deeply, my father.
我是你曾深爱的人啊 父亲
I've no time for your riddles, witch.
我没空跟你猜谜 女巫
Do you not recognize me?
还没认出我来吗
Can you not see the daughter you thought died so long ago?
难道你认不出 那个你以为很久之前就死了的女儿吗
You lie!
你说谎
You named your sword Rawthul
你将你的配剑命名为拉索
After the early morning sun,
在清晨的阳光照耀下
its hilt was golden like the color of my hair.
金色的剑柄就像我头发的颜色
You said it would remind you of me
你说过那会让你想起我
while you were in battle.
当你深处战场之时
That I'd be by your side
让你觉得我就在你身边
no matter how far afield you traveled.
无论你去向多远的地方
It can't be.
这不可能
The night before you left for war,
你上前线的前一夜
you christened that sword with goat's blood.
你用羊血给宝剑洗礼
When I awoke, you were gone.
我醒来的时候 你已经离开了
I never saw you again.
从那以后我再没见过你
It's been a thousand years.
已经一千年了
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
I was taken
是达莉亚
by Dahlia.
把我带走了
I'll explain everything.
我会向你解释一切
Just say you believe me.
请相信我
My beautiful Freya.
我的宝贝弗雷娅
My daughter.
我的女儿
I just got her down.
我刚哄她睡着
Thought you might be hungry.
我觉得你可能饿了
Grilled cheese, huh?
奶酪三明治
Hell of a chef.
真是个大厨
I don't like to brag.
我这人从不吹嘘
You know I can help you with Hope, right?
你知道我可以帮你照看霍普 对吗
You know, if you want to take a break sometime,
如果你想要休息一下
I'm good with kids.
我很会照顾孩子
I missed 6 months of her life.
我错过了她人生中的六个月
I don't mind.
我不介意
Thanks!
谢啦
Hey, Jack.
等等 杰克
You've been a million miles away lately.
最近你一直在外奔波忙碌
I'm fine. Just trying to get the wolves back into the quarter.
我没事 就是忙着把狼群带回驻地
Ok. I know what busy is, and I know what trying to keep busy is.
我知道你忙 我也知道你是故意让自己忙起来
I've barely seen you.
我最近很少见到你
I know. I just don't want you feel obligated to me, this marriage.
我知道 我不想让你觉得对我以及这场婚姻有义务
How many times do I have to tell you
我得跟你说多少次
this isn't an obligation?
这不是义务
Are you talking about sex?
你指的是男女之事吗
Look...
听着
The unification ritual worked,
联合仪式发挥效力了
but we still have to live as husband and wife.
但我们还是得以夫妻之名生活
This isn't something that we have to be shy about.
这不是什么好害羞的事情
That's the start of our life together.
这是我们共同生活的开始
We're both adults.
我们都是成年人了
Let's just put on some Marvin Gaye
放点马文·盖伊的音乐
and light some candles, and we'll just...
点几支蜡烛 然后我们就...
Or I could go and feed the baby.
我还是先去喂孩子吧
Can't we just get to the part where you tell me who I am?
能直接告诉我 我是谁吗
You want the leaves to talk,
你想要叶渣说出真♥相♥
you got to sip the tea.
首先你得喝茶
You, too, Marcel. This is your house.
你也一样 马塞尔 这是你家
Spell won't work if you're not part of it.
如果你不参与 咒语无法生效
The leaves say you were born with a dark side
残渣显示 你有与生俱来的黑暗面
and fought against your nature.
在与你的本性对抗
Looks like you lost.
似乎你输了
What?
什么
I've heard of this before.
我听说过此事
What is it?
什么事
Last year, a witch named Eva Sinclair
去年 一个名为伊娃·辛克莱的女巫
was stealing children to channel their power.
偷窃孩童 从孩子身上汲取力量
That would be you.
那人应该就是你
You're a murderous psychopath.
你是一个残暴的杀人狂
I can't--I can't breath
我透不过气了
You're having a panic attack.
你的急性焦虑症发作了
She is not who you think she is.
她不是你说的那种人
Marcel Gerard,
马塞尔·杰拉德
I expected you to keep a better company of people.
我真希望你能跟更好的人交朋友
No one could prove it was you, Eva.
没人能证明那就是你 伊娃
They never found those kids,
失踪的孩子始终没找到
And those of us with kids of our own,
而对我们这些有孩子的人
we'd go to bed at night,
每晚我们躺在床上
not sleep a wink knowing that you were out there.
根本不敢合眼 因为知道你仍在外作祟
There was no way I was gonna let you out into the world.
我绝不可能放你出去
Not if my son could be next.
不能让我儿子成为你下一个目标
You are as calculating as I've heard,
你果然如传闻般精明谨慎
Mr. Mikaelson, having your companion play
迈克尔森先生 你让你的朋友
the very piece I once performed to great acclaim.
将我曾演奏过的曲子演绎到了极致
Is it not also a piece that you enjoy?
你不是也很享受这曲子吗
It's best not to insult someone more powerful than you,
最好不要对比你强大的人无礼
which is the only reason I allowed you into my home.
这是我让你进我家门的唯一原因
Now if you will excuse me,
现在你可以离开了
I have many things to do.
我还有很多事要做
My goodness. I had expected a more cordial welcome here.
天呐 我以为欢迎会更热情些呢
And why would I be cordial to you?
我为什么要对你热情
Since your family has returned to this city,
自你们家族回到城市起
our elders have been murdered,
我们的长者们惨遭屠♥杀♥
promising young witches
大好前途的年轻女巫们
have been inhabited against their wills.
被违背意愿囚禁起来
And I can put an end to all of it.
我能终止这一切
With all due respect,
恕我直言
I can believe that,
要我相信你
as much as I believe
就像要我相信自己
I will play my violin again someday,
还能重新拉小提琴一样
because, Mr. Mikaelson,
因为 迈克尔森先生
beneath your formal attire
在你楚楚衣冠之下
and behind the lovely Beethoven,
还有她的悦耳贝多芬背后
You are all the same--
你们都是一类人
liars,
骗子
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表