剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
Hello, Nik. Rebekah.
你好啊 尼克 丽贝卡
You know who I am. Freya.
你知道我是谁 弗雷娅
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon.
告诉我们的兄弟们 我很快会去看望他们
Do you renounce your alpha status?
你们是否放弃首领身份
These attacks, they're only gonna get worse.
这些攻击 只会越来越糟
We need to get married as soon as possible.
我们得尽快结婚
I curse you to this body,
我诅咒你困在这具身体里
A meaningless, lonely death.
万念俱灰地孤独死去
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Finn knows about Hope, about everything.
芬恩发现霍普还活着的事了
He is on his way.
他已经在路上了
Gas has pervaded every single room in this home.
如今屋里每一处都弥漫着瓦斯
Good-bye, brother.
再见了 哥哥
It's ok, sweet girl.
没事的 乖宝宝
I just need to find a pay phone.
我只是要去找个公共电♥话♥
Damn it!
该死
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
You're being so brave.
你已经很勇敢了
The least I could do is watch my--
我至少该看着点我的...
Whoever's out there, if you try anything,
不管你是谁 如果你敢轻举妄动
I will gouge out your eyes!
我就把你眼睛挖出来
Actually, Camille, it's probably not necessary.
卡米尔 我想没这个必要
What the hell happened back there?
刚才发生什么了
That's a discussion for the car.
上车再谈
Let's move.
我们走吧
What do you think you're doing?
你这是要干什么
Elijah said they're on the road,
以利亚说他们已经在路上了
so I'm gonna go to them and get my daughter.
我要去找他们 接回我女儿
Do not tell me that it's not safe.
别跟我说这么做不安全
I'll tell you what's not safe--
我来告诉你什么才不安全
Blowing up a house
炸掉一间屋子
just to keep your evil brother from finding her.
就为了不让你那邪恶哥哥找到她
We will deal with Finn.
我们会解决芬恩的
And then what?
然后呢
Every time you kill him, he's just gonna jump into another body.
每次你们杀了他 他只会再附身于另一具躯体
We tried running, we tried hiding.
我们试过逃跑 试过躲藏
Neither will work.
但都不管用
So what's your bright idea?
那你还有什么好主意
As it happens, I'm working on a plan as we speak,
如今我已经在制定计划
one which will be bolstered greatly
这个计划一定会管用
if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize.
只要你能冷静下来 以大局为重
Do not manage me. I have every right--
别想操纵我 我绝对有权力...
Hayley, you're getting married today,
海莉 今天是你的大婚之日
an act which will seal the loyalty
这能确保所有听命于芬恩的狼人
of all the wolves that answer to Finn.
都将效忠于你
You will be queen to an army.
你将成为他们的女王 手握大军
And a queen does not run.
而女王绝不会逃跑
Well, you still don't look so good.
你看起来还是很糟糕
Oh, it's worse than the halloween hangover of 2011.
这比2011年万圣节喝醉那次还糟
I went after Aiden, didn't I?
我对艾登下手了 是不是
You know, he was up all day, all night with you
知道吗 他不分昼夜一直守在你身边
until Marcel called and said that the spell was broken.
直到马塞尔打来电♥话♥说咒语已经解除了
Well, you guys totally saved my ass.
你们真是我的救星
Yeah? Well, don't mention it.
是吗 别客气
There you go. Here's a little go juice,
给你 恢复体力的
so you should be, uh, well, going.
这样你就能... 赶紧离开这里
Bye.
再见
So where were you yesterday?
你昨天上哪儿去了
Oh, you know, being a hero,
你知道的 跟往常一样
saving the day, the usual.
当个英雄 救世人于水火
Ah. And you didn't think I could help?
你不认为我能帮你吗
Well, you were with your mate.
当时你跟你的伙伴在一起
You can't call me? It takes 10 seconds.
你就不能打电♥话♥给我吗 就十秒的事
This is a right proper spot we're having.
看来咱们的关系有了进展啊
It's almost as if we're, uh--
几乎就像我们
oh, what is that phrase?
怎么说来着
Going steady.
进入了稳定期
You wish.
你想得美
Well, maybe, and maybe I can make it up to you
或许我可以补偿你
by, uh, oh,
用...
finishing a mystical dagger.
一把完成的神秘匕♥首♥
What do you say?
你觉得如何
All those alphas dead.
所有首领都死了
That's a lot of wolves that are gonna want revenge.
会有一大批狼人渴望复仇
We'll make it clear the witches were behind this.
我们得声明这是巫师在背后捣的鬼
The vampires were manipulated by dark magic.
那些吸血鬼是被黑暗魔法操纵了
This wasn't their fault.
这不是他们的错
Gentlemen.
先生们
I come bearing gifts.
我给你们带了礼物
What the hell did you do?
你该死的干了什么
I removed the heads of the wolf leaders
我把那些不肯交出芬恩的月光戒指的
who refused to relinquish Finn's moonlight rings.
狼人首领头颅都拧了下来
You brought me a bag of werewolf heads?
你给我带了一袋子狼人头颅
Well, I had hoped you'd see it as an early wedding present.
就当是我提前送给你们的结婚礼物吧
Besides, I can't have witch sympathizers in my army.
再说了 我不能容许我的军队里有巫师同伙
The wolves are not now nor will ever be your army.
狼人从来不是你的军队 将来也不会是
You know, you are brave and selfless leader, Jackson,
你是个勇敢无私的领袖 杰克逊
and I'm positive you'll remain so
我也确信在你掌权的时期
for the entire duration of your reign.
你会一直如此
Festivities begin at 8:00 at my compound.
庆典八点开始 在我的府邸
Spread the word and do arrive early enough
把消息传出去 然后早点来
to clean yourself up.
把你自己洗梳干净
It's your wedding day for god's sake.
要知道 这可是你的婚礼
Am I crazy, or did he just do his version of a nice thing?
是我疯了 还是他真的干了件好事
You ready?
准备好了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Never done this before, remember?
我从没这么做过 记得吗
I've never actually completed the spell itself,
我从未真正完成过这个咒语
But then, uh, I've never had an accomplice quite as powerful as you.
但那时我没有一个像你这么强大的同伙
So let's do it then.
那么 我们开始吧
Let's do it.
来吧
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
I think it worked.
我想起作用了
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
Kol, are you ok?
科尔 你还好吗
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
begin panet.
[咒语]
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
[咒语]
Begin panet.
[咒语]
Kol, are you sure you're all right?
科尔 你真的没事吗
I'm fine.
没事
A spell like that takes its toll, doesn't it?
强大的咒语总得有相应代价的不是吗
And you hide that for now, ok,
把它先藏起来吧
because, uh, well, today, we've got a reason to celebrate.
今天 可有件大喜事等我们庆祝呢
Come to the wedding with me.
和我一起去参加婚礼吧
Fine, but if there's music,
好吧 但如果婚礼上放了音乐
we're dancing.
你可得和我跳舞
Beks? Beks, it's your brother.
贝卡 贝卡 我是你哥哥
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
All right. Bad news first.
好吧 先说坏消息
I will have to miss your nuptials.
我恐怕没法参加你的婚礼了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表