剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Do you recall that, Niklaus?
你记得吗 尼克劳斯
And yet here we are still alive, still family.
而现在我们都还活着 还是一家人
Now we need her, Niklaus.
现在我们需要她 尼克劳斯
Freya is our family.
弗雷娅是我们的家人
If you cannot see the greater picture here--
如果你看不到大前景
You see only around the next curve in the road.
你只看到了路上下一个转弯口
I am looking from above.
而我是从上往下看的
Freya gave herself away
弗雷娅在抱怨
when she complained of our single weapon to kill Dahlia.
我们唯一能杀死达莉亚的武器时 暴露了自己
Now I know there is a way to defeat
现在我知道一个没有她
our hated enemy without her.
也能打败我们敌人的办法
So enlighten me,
告诉我
and I will do everything in my power to help you.
我会竭尽所能帮助你
Forsake Freya, and I will let you in.
放弃弗雷娅 我就算上你
Niklaus, this is insane.
尼克劳斯 这太疯狂了
Hope is also my family.
霍普也是我的家人
Now if you continue to walk this path,
如果你还要继续这么走下去
you will lead her towards harm.
你会害她受到伤害
And do not fail to understand me when I say this to you.
当我和你这么说时 请别误解我
I will do whatever it takes to prevent this.
我会不惜一切代价避免此事
So will I.
我也是
So the choice remains yours, brother--
所以选择权还是在你手里 哥哥
Freya or me.
弗雷娅还是我
Yeah. So Davina says Hope shouldn't be able
对 达维娜说霍普戴着这个
to do any magic if she's wearing that
应该就不能施魔法了
And--to tell you good luck.
还要跟你说 祝你好运
You did good, Aiden.
你做得很好 艾登
Come on.
走吧
Wait. There's, uh, something, I need to, um--
等下 有件事我得...
Look,
听我说
the reason you didn't get out of the compound last night
你昨晚没能离开营地
was because of me.
是因为我
You can't control traffic, buddy.
你控制不了交通问题 老兄
No. I--I did it on purpose
不 我是故意的
for Klaus.
为克劳斯
He sucked me in.
他让我加入
He appealed to my stupid ego,
唤出了我愚蠢的自负
told me everything that I wanted to hear.
跟我说了我想听的一切
Ok. Last night, he wanted me to watch you guys.
好吧 昨晚他让我看着你们
Jax, if I had let you escape,
杰克逊 如果我让你们逃走
he would have killed me--
他会杀了我的
I guess I deserved that.
我想我是活该
This thing that Klaus said that you wanted to hear,
克劳斯跟你说的 你想听的
what was it?
是什么
He told me I made a good alpha.
他跟我说我会是个好首领
What a joke, right?
多么可笑 是吗
An alpha would never turn on his pack.
首领永远不会背叛族群
Neither did you in the end.
你最后也没有
All I know is that today you risked your life
我只知道 今天你为海莉和霍普
for Hayley and for Hope,
不顾自己的生命安危
so you have to take my forgiveness.
所以你得接受我的原谅
I don't deserve to be a part of the pack,
我不配继续留在族群里
so I'm leaving.
所以我要离开
Uh, yeah. Josh and I are getting out of here.
是的 乔什和我准备离开这里
All right. If you need to take some time like I did,
好 如果你需要和我一样需要时间
do it,
那就去吧
but you'll always be a part of this pack, ok?
但你永远都是族群的一员 明白吗
I'm not ready to lose you yet.
我还没准备好失去你呢
Jackson, uh...
杰克逊
Just take care of yourself,
照顾好自己
you know, and watch your back with Klaus.
还要小心克劳斯
Come here, you idiot.
过来 你这个傻瓜
Of course I tried to call you, Elijah,
当然 我试图打电♥话♥给你 以利亚
but since Dahlia was able to take down
但是 达莉亚能够同时解决
both Klaus and Mikael,
克劳斯和迈克尔
I am guessing that a cell phone tower was a piece of cake.
我想手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔也是轻而易举的
And where were the wolves who stood guard?
站岗的狼人呢
Getting their asses handed to them
应付达莉亚制♥造♥的麻烦
by Dahlia just like Klaus did.
和克劳斯一样
That's it. You're coming with me to the compound.
就这样 你跟我去营地
Where Dahlia sent Josephine this morning.
今早达莉亚派约瑟芬去的地方
No way. We'd be sitting ducks just like we will be here
不行 我们会成为很容易被攻击的目标
as soon as that spell breaks,
一旦咒语被打破 这里也不安全
which is why we have to go.
所以我们得离开
Jackson is out getting supplies,
杰克逊出去拿补给了
and then we're taking the wolves,
然后我们要带着狼群
and we're headed to the bayou.
去河口
The swamp, so my child can be protected
湿地 这样我的孩子会受到
by the very wolves Dahlia so easily defeated?
能被达莉亚轻易打败的狼人的保护
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
You know, I am so over taking advice from you, Klaus.
我受够了听你的话 克劳斯
All it has done so far is put Hope in danger.
目前为止 只是让霍普身陷危险
From now on, I am gonna do what I want to do.
从现在开始 我想做什么就做什么
We're leaving.
我们要离开
You're not going anywhere unless I tell you to.
除非我同意 否则你哪也不能去
I am not your prisoner, Klaus.
我不是你的囚犯 克劳斯
Both of you, please.
你们俩 拜托
We're playing into Dahlia's hands.
我们正中达莉亚的圈套
Not doing as I say plays into her hands.
不按我说的做 才会落入她的圈套
While you two have been kowtowing to Freya
你们俩一直向弗雷娅低三下四
and devising ways to flee with your tail between your legs,
制定出夹着尾巴逃走的计划
I've been forging a new path.
我却开创出一条新路
I know what Freya was planning,
我知道弗雷娅在计划着什么
and I know how to kill Dahlia.
我知道如何杀死达莉亚
Too bad.
太可惜
They were almost as young and beautiful as you.
它们几乎和你一样年轻美貌
What are you Hello, Aiden, sweet boy.
你在... 你好 艾登 亲爱的
We should get started.
我们应该动手了
Don't fear. This will be over quickly.
别害怕 这很快就会结束的
You are what is known as a tipping point
你是出名的引爆点
to set Mikaelson against Mikaelson.
可以让迈克尔森对抗迈克尔森
It is true you are a minor player,
的确 你是微不足道的
though it only takes one match
不过 只需要一根火柴
to burn down acres of forest.
就能烧光数英亩森林
In my plan to divide and conquer,
在我的分而治之计划中
you are the perfect kindling.
你是完美的引火物
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么这么对我
Because...
因为
I need to make it look convincing.
我要让这看起来很有说服力
I promise we'll move somewhere cool
我发誓 我们会搬到很棒的地方
so you'll want to come visit.
你会想来看望我们
Any preferences, like, uh, Berlin, Rio, Joberg?
有推荐吗 比如柏林 里约 杰士伯
You know I'd go anywhere to see you.
你知道为了看你 我会去任何地方
You know, I--I hate to leave right after Kol and all.
我不想在发生科尔这些事情之后这么快离开
I feel like a jerk.
感觉自己很混♥蛋♥
No. I--I'm glad for you guys.
不 我为你们高兴
Really, I am.
真的
I--it'd be too depressing
如果我们中有谁
if one of us didn't get a happy ending.
不能得到幸福 真的会让人特别沮丧
What the...
搞什么
No! No!
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不不不
Aiden?
艾登
Aiden!
艾登
Freya objected to us making a single weapon
弗雷娅反对我们制♥作♥唯一的武器
because it spoilt her plan.
因为这会破坏她的计划
Klaus!
克劳斯
Jack?
杰克
Klaus!
克劳斯
Oh, my god!
我的天
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表