剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
Davina, the covens need a leader.
达维娜 女巫团需要一个领袖
I'm only doing this because you said it will give me
我这么做完全是因为你说
the power I need to bring back Kol.
我能获得足够力量复活科尔
I accept the role of regent to our people.
我接受摄政统治我们的人
I die, and then I wake up in my true body.
我死后就能在自己的身体里醒来
No.
不
Sacred soil, viking ash.
神圣之土 维京人的骨灰
Did you think that your blood
你以为你的血
was the key to my demise?
是致我于死地的关键吗
You're supposed to be guarding Hayley.
你本该好好守护海莉
She and Jackson took Hope,
她和杰克逊带走了霍普
and you will not find them, brother.
你不会找到他们的 弟弟
You helped Hayley escape with my daughter.
你帮海莉带着我女儿逃走
I want power. I am owed Hope's.
我要的是法力 霍普的法力属于我
You will get to raise your daughter,
你可以亲自养育自己的女儿
And I will channel the magic that has been promised to me,
我可以连接我需要的法力
And in so doing, I would help Hope to hone her craft
如此一来 我能帮助霍普
that you couldn't possibly comprehend.
掌握你根本无法理解的法术
I'm glad to see you made the right decision.
很高兴看到你做了出正确的选择
We need to hurry.
我们得抓紧了
What are you doing to us? The crescent curse.
你对我们做了什么 新月诅咒
Now you will be trapped in wolf form.
现在你会被困在狼形
He needs her to trust him
他需要她相信他
so he can do what he needs to do.
这样他才能做自己该做的
He told me her secret.
他告诉了我她的秘密
I know how we can kill Dahlia.
我知道我们可以如何杀死达莉亚
You're quiet.
你怎么都不出声
Are you having misgivings?
你有什么不安吗
I was just looking for a polite way
我只是在找一个礼貌的方法
to ask what the hell is taking so long.
问你花了那么长时间究竟在搞什么
Well, we can begin now.
我们现在可以开始了
Once we're linked, I'll no longer
一旦我们联♥系♥到一起 我就再也不用
have to sleep for 100 years again.
沉睡百年了
Your concerns for my status will ease,
你对我现状的担忧也会消失
and I will finally be able to focus on Hope.
而我也可以专注在霍普身上
I will only need a single drop
我只需要她的一滴血
of her blood, and then her power
如此一来 她的法力
shall be mine, also.
就会变成我的法力
What do you want to do about Freya?
你打算怎么处置弗雷娅
She served her purpose.
她的用处已尽
So tonight...
所以在今夜...
At the moon's apex, I'll end her life,
月亮升至最高点时 我会了结她的生命
and once our link is severed,
一旦我们的联♥系♥被切断
the bond that I share with your daughter
我与你女儿的羁绊
will become permanent.
将永远存在
Best get on with it, then.
那就赶紧开始吧
So now that you have healed...
既然你伤愈了
What do you mean, Niklaus had a plan?
你说尼克劳斯有计划是什么意思
We had a plan,
我们有个计划
a plan he has mercilessly destroyed!
一个被他无情毁掉的计划
Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah.
你的计划根本不可能成功 以利亚
When Klaus got into my head,
克劳斯入侵我大脑时
he said your plan would fail.
他说你们的计划会失败
So he had to enact one of his own.
所以他得实行他自己的计划
And what might that be?
他的计划又是什么
He has to get her to link to him.
他得让她与他结成联♥系♥
My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy?
我弟弟想与敌人相联吗
She'll be virtually indestructible.
那她不就更所向披靡了吗
He said I had to convince you
他说让我说服你
that everything he had to do
他要做到的一切
he had to do alone.
都必须独自去做
You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia,
你手上的材料不能杀死达莉亚
and he has to buy time
在他找到正确的材料前
before he finds the right ones.
必须得争取时间
How?
要怎么做
With your strength,
有了你的力量
I will never need to sleep for a century again.
我就在也不用沉睡百年了
Well, perhaps one more nap.
也许再小眠片刻亦可
Come on. Come on.
醒来 醒来
No.
不
It can't end this way.
不能就这么结束
This is not how you die!
你不能就这么死去
Well, I have always been a sucker for a good display of strength.
我一直很喜欢看男人展示力量
Fair warning,
警告你一句
if you're still compelled to kill me,
如果你还处于受强制想杀我的话
you've got a whole new fight on your hands.
现在可不会那么容易了
That was one hell of a gamble.
你这把赌得太大了 太冒险了
I didn't have much choice.
我没什么选择
With Klaus as the dealer, I expect a crappy hand.
克劳斯坐庄的时候我肯定拿不到好牌
And it's not just a bad hand.
这不仅仅是牌运不好
He rigged the game.
他操控了整个牌局
He compelled me to hurt you
他强迫我伤害你
because he knows what you mean to me.
因为他知道你对我来说有多重要
Well, this should be good.
这下有好戏看了
I am sorry about your friend.
对你朋友的遭遇 我深表遗憾
Are you?
是吗
I'm not condoning Klaus' actions.
我不是在包庇克劳斯的行为
I'm trying to help you.
我在试图帮你
All I know is, Klaus will do
我只知道 克劳斯会
whatever he has to do for...
不惜一切代价...
Klaus will do whatever he has to do for Klaus.
克劳斯只会不惜一切代价实现一己私利
Now Hayley is not answering her phone.
现在海莉不接电♥话♥
Now, what has he done?
他究竟做了什么
Don't blame the messenger.
别杀信使
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Looks like Niklaus had a lot on his to-do list last night,
看来克劳斯昨晚干了不少好事
and as for Hayley...
至于海莉...
What is it?
你知道什么
When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell
克劳斯攻击我的时候 偷走了
that I used on the crescent wolves.
我用来对付新月狼族的咒语
So he would condemn her to the body of a beast?
他是要把她变成野兽吗
Elijah, listen to me.
以利亚 听我说
Hayley will be human once a month.
海莉每月能恢复一次人身
We will find her, and we will help her.
我们一定会找到她 帮她解除咒语
No.
不
We need to focus on those
我们得专注于拯救
who need saving today.
眼下深陷危机中的人
Freya called.
弗雷娅打来了
Dahlia is incapacitated.
达莉亚丧失了法力
They are two hours north
他们在北面离这两小时车程
at orchard near pearl river.
珍珠河附近的果园里
She has Hope.
霍普在她手上
Well, my adage holds.
我的格言果然没错
Nothing good ever happens in a clearing in the woods.
在树林肯定没什么好事会发生
Nothing good ever happens
只要关乎我弟弟
where my brother is concerned,
永远不会有什么好事
with one exception.
只有一个例外
How is she?
她怎么样
She's a Mikaelson. She's resilient.
她是迈克尔森家的人 强韧着呢
When I woke, they were like this.
我醒来后他们就成这样了
Rebekah tells me Klaus has a plan
丽贝卡告诉我克劳斯有个计划
to kill Dahlia,
能杀死达莉亚
that he knew our plan would not work.
他也知道我们的计划不会成功
Yes. According to him, our ingredients were incorrect.
是的 他说我们找到的材料不正确
Niklaus infiltrated Dahlia's mind.
尼克劳斯入侵了达莉亚的大脑
You didn't break her heart.
你没有伤她的心
We needed the blood of the witch she loved most,
我们需要她最爱的女巫的血
and you were not that witch.
但那个女巫不是你
That honor belongs to our beloved mother.
这个荣誉属于我们亲爱的妈妈
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表