剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家 我要夺回来
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
It's been a long time, Finn.
好久不见 芬恩
I'm Kaleb. Davina.
我叫卡莱布 达维娜
Esther.
埃丝特
I have come to heal our family.
我是来治愈我们的家
What could possibly be more important
还有什么可能比
than the return of our mother?
母亲回归更重要
Our father. I saw him.
我们的父亲 我见到他了
He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina.
他被达维娜的咒语所奴役
Release me.
放了我
Let's finish this.
我们来做个了断
Perhaps your next body
也许你下一个替身
will last a little longer
会比这个替身
than this one, brother.
活得更久一点 弟弟
What do you want?
你想要干什么
I only want us to be a family, Elijah.
我只是想让我们再成为家人 以利亚
No.
不
No!
不
Have you forgotten where you are, son?
你忘记自己在何处了吗 儿子
Save your strength.
省省力气吧
My chains don't break so easily.
我的枷锁可不是那么容易挣脱的
Having sweet dreams?
做了个好梦吗
Get out of my head.
滚出我的意识
I'm not in your head, dear.
我没有进入你的意识 亲爱的
You were screaming.
你刚刚叫得声嘶力竭
Go ahead. Get your bearings.
冷静下来 恢复你的理智
We have much to discuss.
我们还有很多要讨论的
Who were you dreaming about ripping apart
你之前惊醒时 在梦里
when you woke earlier?
惨遭你毒手的人是谁
Was it your new little plaything Hayley,
是你那新任小情人海莉
or was it someone else?
还是别人
Stop fighting, Elijah.
别反抗了 以利亚
I brought you here to listen,
我带你来这就是让你好好听我说的
and you're not going anywhere until I've said my piece.
在我说完之前你哪儿也别想去
So speak.
那就快说
I want you to rejoin our family but as a witch.
我希望你回归我们的家庭 但是以巫师的身份
I want you to leave behind
我要你放弃
the grotesque savage vampirism has made of you.
残忍♥野蛮的吸血鬼生活所带给你的一切
Take the body of a mortal,
重归凡人的躯体
and we can all be happy again,
这样我们就能一起幸福地生活下去
Start over.
重新开始
You do know you're entirely demented, don't you?
你简直是疯了 你知道吗
Am I?
是吗
I'm not the one who pulls the wings
我可不是那个
off every beautiful butterfly that he finds,
将美丽蝴蝶的翅膀残忍♥拔下的人
like the woman who flits across the edge of your nightmares.
如同你噩梦中出现的那些女人一般
You let me go now.
现在就放了我
How quickly you slip back into your more savage self.
看看你多快就屈从了自己野蛮的另一面
The moral son I raised is now but a mask
那个曾经道德高尚的儿子如今只是个面具
worn to hide ancient demons.
用以隐藏背后的古老恶魔
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
See, that's where you're wrong.
这你就错了
I know more about the secrets you carry than you do.
我比你更了解你身上所背负的秘密
Shall I list them?
要我一一列出来吗
I can begin with the first little butterfly you destroyed,
不如就从第一只被你折翼的蝴蝶说起
the sweet young widow from our village
我们村庄里那个甜美年轻的寡妇
who caught your eye when you were still human.
在你还是人类时就已经被她深深吸引
Ah, you remember her. Of course.
你还记得她 当然了
How could you forget the first girl
你怎么可能忘记第一个
to ever steal your heart,
偷走你真心的女孩儿
she of mystical blood, the doppelganger Tatia?
拥有神秘之血的二重身塔提亚
I did nothing but love that woman
我一直深爱着她
till the day you took her life.
直到你夺去了她的性命
I know that's what you believe,
我知道你一定是这么认为的
which is precisely why you are here.
所以我才会带你来这里
I need to show you the monster you really are.
我要让你看清自己到底是个怎样的禽兽
When I do, you will beg for salvation,
知道真♥相♥之后 你会乞求得到救赎
And happily, I shall provide it.
而我十分乐意为你提供
It was Samhain, when we danced
那是萨温节 我们载歌♥载舞
and killed the best of our livestock
大宰牲畜 乞求神灵
to appease the gods for a new season.
赐我们在新的季节风调雨顺
All women envied her. All men wanted her,
所有女人都嫉妒她 男人们都渴望她
but she only had eyes for one.
但她的芳心只属于一个人
Do not tell me you came
别告诉我你来这里
to save Loki the pig from his fate.
就为了拯救这只叫洛奇的小猪
No. I'm afraid Loki the pig is fated to be food...
不 恐怕洛奇注定只能成为食物
Just as you are fated to love another.
就像你注定爱着别人一样
And you fated to watch from the shadows,
那你就注定只能在暗处旁观
the noble martyr?
做个高尚的圣人吗
Fate does not dictate my heart, Elijah.
命运无法左右我真正的心意 以利亚
I was fated to throw myself on a pyre
在我丈夫死于战争后
after my husband died in battle,
我本该注定跟他一起殉葬
but I did not.
但我没有
I chose to live,
我选择了活下去
and I chose to give my heart once more
把自己的心再一次交出去
to someone strong, protective,
交给一个勇猛强壮 能保护我
fierce, and yet noble and gentle.
大胆无畏却又高尚温柔的人
I choose you, Elijah...
我选择你 以利亚
And you choose to have our first kiss
你要让我们的第一个吻
where your mother slaughters the pigs.
发生在你母亲杀猪的地方吗
Not very romant--
这可不浪漫
Perhaps we should set Loki the pig free.
或许我们该放洛奇自♥由♥
Seems one's fate can change
看来命运终究
after all.
是可以改变的
But that was just the beginning,
但那只是开始
A brief moment of happiness.
转瞬即逝的幸福
That is how it always begins.
故事永远都是这么开始
A butterfly lands upon your finger
一只蝴蝶停在了你的指尖
unaware that it will lead to her tragic end.
浑然不知她注定会以悲剧收场
Her tragic end came when you drained her body of blood...
她的悲剧就是你将她全身的血液彻底放干
All for a spell to smother the wolf within Niklaus,
就为了抑制尼克劳斯体内的狼性
as memory serves.
如果我记得没错的话
Actually, Elijah, your memory doesn't serve you at all.
事实上 以利亚 你真的记错了
You just don't realize it yet,
你只是还没意识到
but by the time we are done here...
等我们这里的事结束
you will.
你就会明白
We should get her to a hospital.
我们得送她去医院
Oh, hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?
又回来继续咆哮怒吼拆房♥子了吗
You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue
知道吗 毒舌的人总是会
can end up cutting their own throat.
因为自己的话招来祸端
Klaus, he's just a kid. Give him a break.
克劳斯 他只是个孩子 别跟他一般见识
Yeah. She's right.
她说的没错
You might want to try a bit of lavender
你应该试试给枕头下放
under your pillow.
薰衣草
Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues.
可以帮自大的白♥痴♥缓解暴脾气
Hey, shut it.
你也闭嘴
I promised not to kill Davina.
我保证了不杀达维娜
I said nothing of this insolent sod.
这保证没包括这个白♥痴♥
Klaus, come on.
克劳斯 过来
A minute ago, you had the opportunity
就在刚刚 你完全有机会
to kill your father with this thing, and you didn't.
用它杀掉你父亲 可你没有
You're not gonna kill this kid with it either.
你也不会用它杀掉这个孩子的
Fine. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Go get the car.
去开车来
Let's take her to the hospital.
我们送她去医院
You've got a way with words.
你还真是会哄人啊
Well, I've traveled.
见多识广嘛
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表