剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
There is nothing that can replace
我们被夺走的
what was taken from us,
没什么能取代得了
But I hope we can make something better in its place.
但我仍希望大家能找到幸福
All you have to do is trust me.
你们只需要相信我
Nik!
尼克
Well, that's enough of that, don't you think?
演得差不多了 不觉得吗
Right. Now we can have a proper family meeting.
好了 现在终于能开个正常的家族会议了
Was that absolutely necessary?
真的有这个必要吗
Oh, please. She was insufferable.
拜托 她简直让人难以忍♥受
That was ridiculous even for you.
你自己都觉得滑稽
You've only just met her.
你不过刚看见到她
Let's not get sentimental.
不要太伤感了
Besides, if she was telling the truth about being immortal,
何况 如果她真的是不死之身
she'll awaken shortly.
那她很快就会醒
If she was lying, good riddance.
如果是假的 正好摆脱她
Yes. Of course, if she wakes,
没错 如果她醒来
she'll be willing to help us with unbridled enthusiasm.
她还愿意敞开胸怀 热情洋溢地帮我们
She played you both for fools.
她在愚弄你们
Can you not see that?
难道看不出吗
She spins a sad yarn about a small child
她酿造忧伤的气氛 说某个可怜的孩子
taken by an evil witch,
被邪恶的巫师带走了
and you both fall over yourselves
然后你们就全部信了她那一套
to mend what's broken!
去修复已经破碎的关系
How can you be so certain?
你怎么能这样确信
Simple.
很简单
It's exactly what I'd do.
她跟我如出一辙
My only question now is what's in it for her.
我唯一好奇 她能得到什么好处
Well, whatever the truth may be,
不管真♥相♥如何
she's in no position to help us now.
她都不会再帮我们了
Well, then we should try Marcel.
那我们去找马塞尔
perhaps he's had luck on his end.
可能他那边有好消息
Surely he's put in a better effort.
毕竟他比你要努力多了
You know I'm right, Elijah.
你知道我是对的 以利亚
We can't have an alliance with someone we can't trust.
我们不能和不能信任的人结盟
You don't trust her,
你不信任她
and that is your choice.
这是你自己的选择
I only hope that choice comes
我只是希望这个选择
from a place of reason, not fear.
是基于一定的理由 而不是恐惧
Leave it to Marcel to have the best view in the city.
让马塞尔坐拥最美风景的窗户
Sometimes, I forget what a beautiful city it is,
有时 我都忘记这个城市有多么美
especially with all the ugliness that comes with it.
尤其当各种黑暗丑陋夹杂着出现时
Have you always lived here?
你一直住在这里吗
Born and raised in the treme.
我生于长于郊区
Lived through its ups and downs.
经历了这里的起起伏伏
Then came the trouble with the vampires
后来这里遭到吸血鬼的肆虐
and some troubles that was even worse.
以及更可怕的侵扰
I gave up on being a witch,
我放弃做巫师
walked away from my coven.
离开了巫师团
I guess that's why I was easy prey for your friend Finn.
所以我成了你朋友芬恩手到擒来的猎物
Trust me, not my friend.
相信我 他不是我朋友
Marcel was asking about Eva Sinclair.
马塞尔在打听伊娃·辛克莱的事情
You need to tell him to get back in here.
你得叫他回来
There's something he needs to know.
我有些事情要告诉他
You're awake.
你醒了
Well, clearly, your restorative powers
看起来 你的复原魔法
are not renowned for their speed.
速度不怎么样
You dare lay your hands on me.
你敢碰我试试
Well, immortality is a bold claim.
宣称自己是不死之身 你胆子不小
I had to make sure you were telling the truth.
我得确保你说的是真的
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么把我带到这里
I couldn't very well have you stay in my home.
我不能放任你躺在我家里
That honor is something I reserve for those
我的家只留给那些
I consider family.
被我称为家人的成员
So you refuse me as your sister.
所以你不认我这个姐姐
Well, you had a lovely audition.
你的见面辞说得慷慨激昂
It just didn't seem to be the right fit.
只是不怎么受用
I think Elijah felt otherwise.
我觉得以利亚并不这么觉得
Rebekah, too.
丽贝卡也是
Yes, you did a fine job of convincing them
没错 你充满戏剧情感的天分
with all your melodramatic tales.
确实说服了他们
However, I suspect you were not entirely forthcoming.
但我却怀疑你没完全地开诚布公
The truth is Elijah and Rebekah
以利亚和丽贝卡
can be a bit naive when it comes to family relations.
在家族感情问题上都很天真
Case in point, their unending faith in me.
重点是 他们无限地效忠于我
I repay that loyalty by guarding them
我守护他们 以此为报
against treachery they cannot see,
让他们免于背信弃义的伤害
and I sense that you are treacherous indeed.
我感觉得出来 你并不可靠
You wish to worm your way into my family.
你希望混入我们家族
I want to know why,
而我想知道原因
so, sister, I'm going to give you
所以 姐姐 我给你最后一次机会
one last chance to tell the full truth.
说出事情的真♥相♥
I suggest you don't muck it up.
我建议你不要搞砸了
You want to know why I hate Dahlia?
你想知道我为什么痛恨达莉亚
It goes back to a man.
是因为一个男人
His name was Mathias.
他叫马蒂亚斯
We knew each other for one perfect year in the early 1400s.
15纪早期 我们相知度过了完美的一年
I loved him more than my own life,
我深爱他 超过了自己生命
And Dahlia allowed me to love him.
达莉亚允许了我们的恋情
Of course. She wanted you to bear her another firstborn.
当天 她想你替她生育另一个长子
I broke my vow and gave in to love,
我违背誓言 沦陷在爱情中
and that led to the darkest moment of my life,
却因此堕入了人生中最黑暗的时刻
the day when I tried to steal from Dahlia
那天 当我想从达莉亚那里
that which she wanted most.
偷走她的心头之物时
And what precisely was that?
具体指的是什么
My son.
我的儿子
Mathias only wanted our child to be born free.
马蒂亚斯不过想让我们的孩子自♥由♥
For that, Dahlia cursed him to death.
因为这件事 达莉亚下诅咒杀死了他
I knew I'd never be free of her,
我知道自己永远都将受她禁锢
that my child would be born a slave.
我的孩子 出生便是她的奴隶
to spare us both from the horrors
为了让我们母子摆脱
of the life I'd known,
可怕的命运的制约
I took a bottle of Dahlia's strongest poison.
我饮下了达莉亚最猛烈的一剂毒药
I gave you everything.
我给了你一切
You dare to take what is mine?
你胆敢拿走我的东西
I wanted to die,
我一心求死
for only death could finally give me
唯有死亡 才能最终给予我
the release I longed for,
渴望的解脱
but Dahlia knew that my death was never an option.
但达莉亚知道我死不了
That was the day I learned that I could never die.
也就是那一天 我知道自己是不死之身
How can this be?
怎么可能
How am I alive?
我为什么还活着
The spell that sealed our magic sleep
封印我们魔法的咒语
guards us from all forms of harm...
保护我们免受任何伤害
But the spell did not protect everyone.
但是咒语却不能保护所有人
No.
不
My baby.
我的孩子
There, there.
没事了 没事了
There, there, my dear.
没事了 亲爱的
I will forgive you for this eventually,
总有一天 我会原谅你的
but you can never forget
但你要牢牢记住
there is no escape from me,
就算是死
not even death.
你也逃不出我手掌心
It was Dahlia who made me do what I did.
是达莉亚造就了我
She turned me into a monster,
她把我变成了魔鬼
And I will destroy her for it.
我要为此毁了她
Tell me, brother,
告诉我 弟弟
Is that the truth you wanted to hear?
这是你想听得真♥相♥吗
Whether I believe you or not is no matter.
我相不相信你 并不重要
You told that tale in order to garner my sympathy,
为了虏获我的同情心 你说了这个故事
thinking the shared plight of
觉得同样遭遇不幸的孩子
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表