剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
of history's most extraordinary men,
也沦为你的食物
but you've never found true peace.
但是你从未找到真正的平静
The only moments of joy in your life,
你人生中真正的快乐
however fleeting, have been simple pleasures...
不过多么短暂 都是些细枝末节的愉悦
as you climbed the Himalayas,
当你攀上喜马拉雅山时
as you tended to your horses,
当你照料马驹时
quiet days teaching that boy Shakespeare.
安静的日子里教那男孩莎士比亚时
Stop. I watched you paint.
住口 我看着你绘画
I watched you feel your unborn daughter's kick.
看着你感受自己未出生女儿的胎动
I said stop.
我说了住口
A millennium of observing me,
观察了我一千年
were your eyes closed as I slaughtered whole villages,
在我血洗整个村子 让无数
fed my way through thousands of innocents?
无辜村民命丧时 你双眼是闭着的吗
Because...let's face it...
因为 我们承认吧
I have a tendency to play with my food.
我个人就是喜欢捉弄食物
Have I made you proud, father?
我让你骄傲了吗 父亲
Remind me to teach you how to send a text message.
记得提醒我教你发短♥信♥
You were told to get the white oak stake days ago.
几天前就叫你去拿到白栎树木桩
We need it now,
我们现在需要它
seeing as your father has risen.
因为你父亲起死回生了
Mikael?
迈克尔
Back from the dead?
死而复生了吗
Enough.
够了
You kept it from me.
你还瞒着我
Why, because of Davina Claire?
为什么 为了达维娜·克莱尔吗
To protect your plan.
为了保护你的计划
She's never gonna trust me
不然她不会信任我
if she thinks I'm just a flying monkey to the wicked witch.
只会把我当做邪恶女巫身旁的飞天猴子
I've got it handled, mother.
都在我的掌握之中 母亲
I want that stake,
我要得到木桩
and I don't care what you have to do to get it.
不管你用什么办法拿到它
Vervain.
马鞭草
It's everywhere.
到处都是
My relentless mother has set a trap.
我冷血的母亲设立一个圈套
I'll retrieve the marelok for you.
我替你去拿马洛可兰花
At what cost?
你要什么回报
Why don't you use your vampire abilities
为什么不用你吸血鬼的本事
to end your doubts?
来自己找答案
Search my mind.
搜索我的脑袋
You'll see I'm not allied with your mother.
你就会明白 我跟你母亲不是一边的
I have absolutely no interest
我压根没有兴趣
in the inner workings of your brain.
不想知道你脑袋是怎么运作的
I'm surprised at your cowardice.
你居然胆怯了 我真吃惊
While you stand here in fear of me,
当你站在这里畏惧我的时候
your brother suffers further.
你哥哥的痛苦就更进一层
Gather the orchids.
把兰花采过来
What'd your mother want from you?
你母亲想让你干什么
She wants me to take that stake out of your bag,
她想让我把你包里的木桩夺过来
give it to her
送去给她
so that you can't kill Klaus
这样的话 在她的幸福大家庭团圆之前
before she gets her big, happy family.
你就杀不了克劳斯了
Is that why you called me here?
所以你把我叫过来了吗
I'm not my mother's puppet.
我不受我妈妈的摆布
I want something different entirely.
我想要的东西截然不同
I want your blood.
我要你的血
Relax, luv.
别紧张 亲爱的
I'm not gonna take it.
我不会强取
I'm asking you nicely.
我在请求你
Sure. I'll just bleed for you
这不代表我就应该不问缘由
without any explanation at all.
直接奉上我的鲜血
About 100 years ago.
大概一百年前
This tomb used to be my playhouse.
这座墓穴曾是我的游戏房♥
The witches I used to run with.
以前跟我一起厮混的女巫
They used to make all kinds of magic in here.
经常在这里制♥造♥各种魔法
That is, until I pissed the prettiest one off,
直到我惹怒了最漂亮的那个
as I tend to do, and, well, she locked me out.
我想进去 但她把我屏蔽在外面了
So why do you need my blood?
那为什么需要我的血
Her name was Mary-Alice Claire.
她叫玛丽·爱丽丝·克莱尔
Only a Claire witch can open this tomb.
只有克莱尔血脉的女巫才能打开这座墓
Where'd you get all this stuff?
你从哪儿弄来的这些东西
Well, I was a vampire.
毕竟我以前是个吸血鬼
I could get anything I wanted,
想要什么就能弄到什么
but I couldn't practice witchcraft.
但我本身不会巫术
So I charmed some witches,
所以我就哄骗了几个女巫
and I taught them a new kind of magic
然后我教了她们一种叫卡米亚的新魔法
that I learned in Arabia called Kemiya.
是我在阿♥拉♥伯半岛学来的
We made items that allowed me to use magic
做了一些让我在没有魔法的情况下
without doing magic.
也可以使用魔法的物品
You taught them how to make dark objects.
你教会了她们如何使用黑暗魔法
Yeah,
是的
and for a time,
而且有段时间
they were scattered all around the city.
这些东西散落在城市的每一个角落里
I can't for the life of me find out
但是我现在怎么都找不到
where they are now, but...
它们都在哪里 不过...
I've got the one that matters.
我找到了最重要的那个
What is it?
什么东西
It's not about what it is.
不是什么东西
It's about what it could be.
而是它能变成什么
You want to take down Klaus, right?
你想搞垮克劳斯 是吗
I've wanted one thing for years--
我多年的一个心愿就是...
to drive a dagger into his heart
将这把匕♥首♥插入他的心脏
like he's done to me so many times.
就好像他多次对我做的那样
Those daggers don't work on Klaus.
这样的匕♥首♥是杀不死克劳斯的
Smart girl.
很聪明
With a little practice and some trust,
施展些法术 多些信任
we'll fix it so this one will.
我们就能保证这把匕♥首♥可以
We'll put him in a box.
把他关进棺材里
Seeing as he won't be entirely dead,
鉴于他只是被封住了 不是真死了
your friends will be safe.
你的朋友也不会跟着死
So what do you say?
你意下如何
Thank you. This is amazing.
谢谢 真的太棒了
I developed an appreciation
自从我搬来这里
for the music when I moved here.
我渐渐喜欢上了音乐
I never had a taste for it before.
我以前对此都不感兴趣
I see you're still developing your taste for beer.
我觉得你还培养起了对啤酒的兴趣
My mom said beer wasn't ladylike.
我妈妈说啤酒不够端庄娴雅
So I learned to love it as an act of rebellion.
所以我就叛逆地去爱上它
What about you?
你是什么原因
Snobby mom, distant dad? Let's go.
势力的妈妈 冷漠的爸爸吗 说说看
Well, my mother and I are quite close.
我和我妈妈的感情很好
She made so many sacrifices for us,
她为我们做了太多的牺牲
now anything she asks seem negligible in comparison.
相比之下 无论她要求什么都不过分
Hold on. So sorry.
等一下 对不起
Can you hold this?
可以帮我拿一下吗
Oh, I have to take this.
我得去接个电♥话♥
A friend is covering my shift.
今天是一个朋友替我的班
I'll be right back. I'm so sorry.
我很快回来 很抱歉
I've always seen a blade to have a very different use.
我总是能见到一把刀可以有多种用途
Mikael taught you to kill, Klaus,
迈克尔教你杀人 克劳斯
but you were born to create.
但是你生来是创造一切的
Power lies in embracing your true nature.
你真实的本质拥有与生俱来的力量
You think I should accept my mother's offer,
你觉得我应该接受妈妈的提议
Sacrifice my vampirism.
牺牲我吸血鬼的身躯
Then what, become a florist?
然后怎么 我就能变成朴实的花农吗
You wouldn't be sacrificing anything.
你这根本谈不上是牺牲
As a wolf, you could be king to an entire species.
作为狼人 你可以成为整个种族的王
You would feel true peace.
你可以终于找回内心的宁静
You would be a better father.
你会是一个更称职的父亲
I am no longer a father.
我现在已不是谁的父亲
In our animal form,
当我们变身
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表