剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
If you want to look at it like that, that's fine.
如果你想这么看 那么好吧
We did what we had to do.
我们做了该做的
You wolves have been fighting us for decades.
数十年来 你们狼人一直和我们作对
Why trust us now?
现在为什么相信我们
One of the recruits is my little brother.
有一名新兵是我的弟弟
There's no way I'm sending him to war.
我绝对不会把他送去参战
Tell us what you need.
告诉我们你需要什么
My mother's intentions are far less savage than my father's.
我父亲的意图比我母亲的要残忍♥得多
She'd prefer to place us all in new bodies,
她想要把我们换入新的身体
there by reuniting our family in some bizarre coven
将我们一家人重聚不正常的女巫
of extremely dysfunctional witches.
组成的奇怪女巫族群里
So, what, are you just gonna kill her, too?
怎样 你也要杀了她吗
If only I could, but therein lies my predicament.
要是我可以的话 但这就是麻烦的问题
If I kill her, she'll just jump into another body,
如果我杀了她 她会跳到另一个人的身体
and if I somehow manage to thwart that nasty little inconvenience,
如果我恰好能解决掉这个烦人的小麻烦
she'll rejoin the bloody witch ancestors
她可以再次加入该死的女巫祖先
and haunt me from beyond.
从另一边追杀我
Right now, Mikael has the white oak stake.
现在 迈克尔拥有白橡木桩
He needs to die first.
他得先死
And how are you gonna do that unarmed?
你赤手空拳怎么做到
I've taken precautions.
我早已未雨绸缪
Oh, goodie. Papa Tunde's mystical knife of ludicrous torment.
好吧 图德圣父会带来痛苦的神秘匕♥首♥
Glad that's still around.
这还在真好啊
You know my parents dedicated their lives
你知道我的父母这一生都专注于
to making me feel weak and afraid.
让我变得软弱和害怕
I've killed them once already.
我曾经杀过他们一次
I can do it again.
我可以再做一次
Klaus, wait.
克劳斯 等等
I get it.
我明白
The hurt your parents have inflicted on you for a thousand years,
你父母给你带来的痛苦持续了一千年
I understand what you are fighting against,
我明白你要反抗什么
but the real question is
但真正的问题是
what are you fighting for?
你为什么要这么做
Ask me to dance.
请我跳舞
You want to dance?
你想要跳舞
No. I never want to dance.
不 我从不想跳舞
I'm actually really bad at it,
我非常不擅长跳舞
but I'm trying to make a point.
但我在试图表达我的观点
There's more to life than the pain that they made you feel.
生活里除了他们给你造成的痛苦 还有更多感受
A cold beer,
冰啤酒
a slow song,
一首慢歌♥
a good friend.
一个好朋友
There are good things, Klaus.
生活里有美好的事情 克劳斯
And you need to see that, too.
你得看到这一切
There's no real peace in revenge.
复仇里没有真正的平静
Yeah. I've read about this.
是的 我之前看到过
I've never actually seen it firsthand.
我还从没亲眼见过呢
It appears someone has knocked you
好像是有人真的把你揍到[弄晕]
head over heels quite literally,
头朝下脚朝天
and I thought I'd have that honor.
我原本以为会是我呢
Ugh! It smells like--
闻起来像是
The wrong end of something quite dead, yeah.
某种死了的物体 是的
It's just a little something I picked up
这是我从乌干达萨满巫师
from a shaman bloke in Uganda.
那里得到的一些东西
There we go.
好了
The pain's just--
疼痛感
It's magic, right, it's not a miracle.
这是魔法没错 但这不是奇迹
It's quite a spell you've got going here.
你练习的咒语很了不起
I mean, not to pry, but I figured you had your secrets
不是想窥探 但我想你有你的秘密
after our last date ended in a werewolf bar brawl.
因为我们上次约会最后变成了狼人打斗
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
是的 抱歉
That's right. I never really liked dull girls anyway.
没关系 反正我也从来不喜欢无趣的女生
That said, what exactly is going on here?
即便如此 现在到底是怎么回事
You're still not the trusting sort.
你还是不信任我
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Are you slicked?
你很聪明吗
Those sad eyes might fool some people but not me.
那双忧伤的眼睛也许能骗得了别人但骗不了我
I know what you're after.
我知道你的目的
You've got a lecherous heart Davina Claire.
维娜·克莱尔 你有一颗好色的心
I won't be used, not for my body
我不会被利用 不管是为了我的身体
nor my medicinal herbs.
还是我的草药
We can hold hands, that's it.
我们可以牵手 仅此而已
Whatever it is you're up to,
到何种程度由你决定
Well, you can tell me when you're good and ready.
等你准备好时再告诉我
Now the kids are being held in the city of the dead
在我们带孩子们穿过圣安妮教堂之前
until we bring them through the quarter to St. Anne's Church.
他们会被控制在死亡之城中
Now meanwhile, Vincent is holding a meeting
在这期间文森特将会和一群知情人
with a few humans in the know,
进行一次谈话
the ones who have been reluctant
这些人一直都不愿意
to fall in line with his new leadership.
臣服于他的领导
He's going to use the children to kill any opposition.
他将会利用这群孩子消灭他的反对派
Activate their curse, send a message
解封他们的诅咒 给想与他作对的人
to anyone who's thinking about going against him.
送去一点点警告
It's two birds, one bloodbath.
真是一石二鸟
Ok. So we'll hit them while the kids are on the move.
我们在孩子们逃跑时袭击他们
Aiden, make certain you and Oliver escort the children.
艾登 就由你和奥利弗护送孩子
We'll handle the rest.
我们处理剩下的事情
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Esther and her psycho son are already giving me the stink-eye.
埃丝特和她的神经病儿子已经看我不顺眼
These kids go missing on my watch, I'm as good as dead.
这些孩子在我看管之下失踪 我将必死无疑
You wanted to help your people and make amends for the past.
你想要帮助你的人并为过去的事情赎罪
This is your chance.
这就是你的机会
What have we here,
看看我们发现了什么
a liar and a thief?
一个骗子小偷
I'm just looking about.
我只是到处看看
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here!
马上给我一个不杀你的充足理由
The bracelet the witch uses to control you.
那个女巫用来控制你的手链
I'm a witch.
我是一名巫师
I know the magic to turn it off.
我知道解除控制你的咒语
You'll be free to do whatever you want,
你就可以自♥由♥地去做你想做的事情
provided you promise not to harm me.
但条件是你保证不伤害我
I take it we have a deal.
我想我们就这么说定了
Watch it.
当心点
You take the kids.
你来带这些孩子
Split up and find them!
分头去找他们
Listen up, listen up. We got to go.
听着 听着 我们得走了
Don't ask questions. Just move.
别问 只管走
Come on. Go, go.
赶快 走 走
Ollie, this way.
奥利 走这边
Come on, come on.
赶快 赶快
Go ahead.
进去
It's a passageway from the prohibition days.
这是禁酒时期留下来的通道
It'll take us pretty much anywhere we want to go.
它几乎可以带我们到任何地方
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
They should be right behind me.
他们应该就在我后面
Any minute now.
随时可能出现
Hey. Where's Marcel?
马塞尔去哪儿了
Oh, he's getting the getaway car.
他去准备逃脱用的车了
Hey, bigmouths. Shut it.
大嘴巴 别说话
There are werewolves everywhere.
到处都有狼人
Here we go. About time.
来了 时间刚刚好
Don't bother trying to run.
别想着跑
We've got you surrounded.
我们已经把你们团团围住
What, you don't think that
什么 你们不会真以为
we would be dumb enough to bring them here, do you?
我们会傻到把他们带过来吧 是吗
Yes. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
我为给你带来的不便道歉
The little ones you seek are elsewhere,
你们要找的小家伙些在别的地方
which I suppose leaves you here with me.
因此我觉得我应该留下来等你们
You're the ones that don't seem to understand.
你们才是搞不懂状况的人
We're not looking for the kids.
我们不是在找那群孩子
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表