剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Rather than bringing your materials to Freya,
与其把东西交给弗雷娅
drawing her into a fight she may not survive,
让她卷入一场毫无胜算的战斗
Why not join me?
干嘛不和我联手
If we win,
赢了
both our daughters will be free.
我们的女儿都将获得自♥由♥
If we lose, well,
输了的话
at least you die knowing the bastard finally got his due.
至少你死时能看到我终获报应了
By doing this, we should be able
这样我们应该就能
to trace Dahlia's signature
追踪达莉亚的痕迹
all the way back to the source of her power,
找到她施咒的地方
but I'll need to dig deep.
但我需要深入的搜索
Rebekah, if I may channel you...
丽贝卡 能借用一下你的魔力吗
Are you sure you're ok with this?
你确定你可以吗
Piece of cake.
小事一桩
Rebekah...
丽贝卡
We need to continue.
我们得继续
I...
我
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, you.
你
You're the reason Dahlia is able to cast
你就是达莉亚能施展
such powerful spells.
如此强大♥法♥术的原因
She's channeling you.
她在汲取你的力量
This whole time, you've been helping her.
你一直都在帮她
I had no idea.
我毫不知情
She must have found me.
她一定是找到我了
She wants to turn you against me.
想让你们与我反♥目♥
Get away from my husband.
别靠近我丈夫
Stop.
住手
Freya, I want to trust you...I do...
弗雷娅 我想相信你 真的
But...you said it yourself...
但你自己也说过
You're bonded to Dahlia.
你与达莉亚间有连锁咒
I'm sorry, but it's better that you go.
很抱歉 但你最好还是离开
Please.
拜托
Father and son working together.
父子同心 共同对敌
I admit, I never thought I'd live to see the day,
我承认 我从没想过能看到这一天
and that's something coming from me.
我能这么说可不容易
And what makes you think I need your help?
凭什么认为我需要你的帮助
Others may tremble at the mere mention of your name,
也许你的名字能让人闻之丧胆
but I know you for what you truly are...
但我知道你的真面目
A little boy desperate for a daddy.
不过是渴望父爱的小宝宝罢了
1,000 years ago, perhaps,
一千年也许是
but I think we can both agree
但我想我们都清楚
the intervening centuries have turned me
经过数世纪的磨砺
into an altogether different beast.
我变成了截然不同的怪物
Your cruelty made sure of that,
你的残忍♥ 确保了这点
and I am vicious and hateful
我变得如你一般
just like you.
邪恶凶残
It's precisely those qualities
正是这些品质
that make us uniquely suited to murdering that witch.
让我们成为最适合杀死那女巫的人
And why would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Because my daughter's life depends on it,
因为这关乎我女儿的生命
And you love yours as I love mine.
我们同样爱着自己的女儿
You see, we're fighting for the same thing,
我们在为同一目标奋战
you and I, to save the lives
我们要一同试图拯救
of the only ones who do not see us
世上唯一一个
for the monsters that we truly are.
看不清我们怪物本质的人
All right, Niklaus.
好吧 尼克劳斯
Tell me what you propose.
你有什么提议
You have the means to make the weapon we need.
你能制♥造♥出我们需要的武器
All that remains is to go for the kill.
剩下的只剩杀戮本身了
It would appear Dahlia shares that sentiment.
看来达莉亚也喜欢这套
One final hunt together, then.
那就一起进行最后的狩猎吧
Do try to keep up, old man.
要努力跟上哦 老人家
No.
不
There you are after all these centuries.
那么多个世纪后 终于找到你了
Hello, my Freya.
你好啊 我的弗雷娅
Dahlia.
达莉亚
How convenient that I find you here,
多巧啊 居然在这找到你
mere footsteps from that which is owed to me.
离我的猎物只有咫尺之距
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Did you make a promise to your wretched siblings...
你是否答应了你邪恶的弟弟妹妹
"Together, we'll fight the wicked witch side by side?"
要携手对抗邪恶的女巫
Tell me, darling,
告诉我 亲爱的
how did they respond to your overtures?
他们对你的友好提议有什么表示
Did they welcome you with open arms
是否有张开双臂表示欢迎
and weep tears of joy at your miraculous return?
以喜悦的泪水迎接你奇迹般的回归
What are you going to do to me?
你要对我做什么
You always were a selfish, ungrateful child.
你一直都是个自私且不知感恩的孩子
For centuries, I fed you,
我抚养你数世纪
clothed you, and cared for you,
为你提供衣食 关爱备至
granted you powers beyond anything you could have ever dreamed,
给你超乎想象的力量
And still, you yearn for more,
而你却依然毫不知足 恬然索要
always wishing for another life,
总想要不同的生活
never satisfied.
从不满足现状
Soon enough, you will beg for me
很快你就会求我
to bring you back into my home.
带你回我家
After all, once I am done with these poor souls,
毕竟 等我处理完这些小家伙后
I'll be the only family you have left.
我就是你仅剩的亲人了
You should know better than to defy me,
你该清楚与我对抗的后果
a lesson your father and brother will learn shortly.
这教训你父亲和弟弟很快就能体会到了
What do you mean, she's gone?
她走了是什么意思
She was a risk.
她是个风险
She's also the one person who intimately
她也是唯一一个清楚知道
understands the enemy we now face.
我们眼下敌人底细的人
Both of you, just stop it.
你们俩都别吵了
I was protecting Hope from someone
我不过是保护霍普
it is obvious none of us completely trust.
不受一个显然我们都不相信的人的伤害
Correct. We've done nothing but doubt Freya.
没错 我们一直在怀疑弗雷娅
Nevertheless, she kept her promise,
但她还是信守承诺
and she saved your life.
而且她还救了你一命
We certainly haven't demonstrated
我们显然没有
the same kindness towards her.
以同样的友好相报
So what the bloody hell do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
There's a jazz club in Algiers
阿尔及尔有个爵士俱乐部
by the name of the St. James Infirmary.
名为圣詹姆士医院
Marcel has acquired it,
马塞尔把地方盘下来了
and Josephine is fortifying it
约瑟芬正在将其改造成
as a sanctuary against magic.
防御魔法的庇护所
Pack your things.
收拾行李
Marcel will escort you and Hope there tonight at 9:00.
马塞尔今晚九点会护送你和霍普过去
You wait with me.
你等我一起走
What for?
为什么
If Freya should return,
如果弗雷娅回来了
we'll be here.
我们得在这等着
Now, whether we trust her or not,
不管我们相不相信她
We cannot win this fight without her.
没有她这场仗我们赢不下来
This is it, one last favor,
这是最后一个忙
and if you don't give me his ashes,
如果我还不把他的骨灰给我
I swear I will...
我发誓我会...
Davina, whatever you may think of me,
达维娜 不管你对我评价如何
I am a man of my word.
我是个信守承诺的人
Actually, he's a liar, a beast,
实际上 他是个骗子 怪物
and a degenerate, but in this exceptional instance,
堕落之人 但这次是个例外
he may be of some use.
他也许有点用处
Oh, good. You're back.
好极了 你又回来了
Dahlia's minion remains within St. Anne's church.
达莉亚的手下都在圣安妮教堂
Clearly, it's a trap.
显然这是陷阱
Of course it's a trap, and how good is it
当然是个陷阱 但幸好
that we bring surprises of our own?
我们也准备了惊喜
Wait. So you two are friends now?
等等 你们现在倒成了哥俩好了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表