剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
or did you cross the river purely to critique my decor?
还是说 你专程来评价我房♥内的装潢
I thought you might like to know
你也许想知道
I was moved by what you said
我被你的话打动了
About my decision not to trust our long lost sister,
关于我不信任我们失散已久的姐姐这事
So I waited until she revived,
所以我等到她醒来
and when she did,
她醒后
we had quite a chat.
我们聊了聊
And your position remains unchanged?
你还是没改变主意
I looked in her eyes, and I saw only anger and fear,
我看着她的眼睛 我只看到愤怒与恐惧
the will to do whatever it takes to survive
以及为了生存不顾一切
no matter who she hurts.
不折手段的决心
I can use her to my own ends,
我可以利用她达到我的目的
but I could never allow so damaged a creature
但我不能让这种身心受创的人
to have a say in my plans.
在我的计划中有发言权
You may not trust her, but trust me, brother.
你也许不相信她 那就相信我 弟弟
we may have had our differences of late,
我们最近虽有很多分歧
but we shall exercise the same caution
但同以往一样 在应对同盟时
we have always demonstrated towards our allies.
我们应该小心谨慎
Fine. I'll let you pursue it,
行 你可以继续进行下去
but should Freya betray us--
但弗雷娅背叛我们...
If Freya should even attempt to betray us,
弗雷娅要是想背叛我们
I shall bury her beneath a thousand wretched torments.
我会让她死得很惨
I don't doubt it,
这点我毫不怀疑
but what if you're too late?
但如果你迟了一步呢
What if Freya is duplicitous?
如果弗雷娅耍诈呢
What if Hope should be harmed through her actions?
如果霍普因她而受到伤害呢
You won't have to worry that I will never forgive you
不必担心我不会因此记恨你
because you will never forgive yourself.
因为你永远不会原谅自己
You will suffer a guilt
那样的愧疚感
that will be impossible to endure.
会让你生不如死
A terrible fate for one who cannot die.
而且还是永生永世受此折磨
Nothing will happen to that child,
那孩子不会出事
but we have to consider every weapon
但我们现在要利用一切资源
at our disposal, brother.
作为武器 弟弟
Dahlia is coming.
达莉亚即将席卷而来
The only question is when.
只是不知何时而已
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表