剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Mend the home, mend the man.
修缮房♥子 修补病人
Or we could go fishing, and I could tell you
或者我们可以去钓鱼 我会告诉你
about the summer I lost my virginity.
我失去第一次的故事
I'll mend the home.
修房♥子吧
I'll spend the day with Hope,
我来照顾霍普
and you spend the day not thinking
而你 什么都别想
and fixing the heater because this place is freezing at night.
把加热器修一修 这地方晚上冷死了
Jack...
杰克
Hey that's mine. Let's go to the water.
那是我的 咱们去河边
Come on, come on.
快来啊
Wait for me.
等等我
Looks like I got some competition.
看来我有情敌了呢
Unfortunately for Daisy,
黛西非常不幸
I'm a one-woman kind of guy.
我是个专情的男人
Our meeting is taking place up at Mary's.
我们去玛丽家进行仪式
Ok.
好的
You go ahead. I'll be right there.
你先过去 我随后到
Wait. I'm not here to hurt you.
等等 我没有恶意的
Well, stalking me is a very funny way of showing it.
跟踪我的确是没有恶意呢
You're lucky we're friends, or I would've just killed you.
幸亏你是我的朋友 不然我早就杀了你
Ok. Remember our friendship when I tell you why I'm here.
我告诉你我来干什么 别忘了我们是朋友
Finn sent me to get your blood.
芬恩让我来取你的血
Why would Finn want my blood?
芬恩要我的血干什么
I assume he needs it for a locator spell
我想他需要做个定位咒
to find your daughter.
来找出你女儿
No.
不可能
How does he know?
他怎么知道的
Put two and two together.
根据事实推断的
Where's Finn now?
他现在人在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he'd tell me where to meet him later.
他说之后会告诉我去哪里碰头
But listen.
听我说
I got to give him something.
我必须给他带点什么
He's killing one of my guys every hour
每过一小时 他就杀我的一个人
until he gets it.
除非他拿到了你的血
I need to call Klaus.
我得联♥系♥克劳斯
You come simpering for brotherly love, and the whole time,
你憨笑着宣扬兄弟爱 但自始至终
you're plotting against me with that damn dagger.
却暗地里策划用匕♥首♥杀了我
You're no better than Finn.
你连芬恩都不如
Ah, and you threatening me makes you better than Finn, does it?
你这样威胁我 就比芬恩强了吗
The both of you just stop it.
你们两个都住口
I came to you because you're my family,
我来找你 是因为你是我家人
But I see whilst you and Rebekah
但我看到的是 你跟丽贝卡
and Elijah all hang portraits
还有伊利亚挂你们的肖像
and share secrets, I'm the odd one out.
相互分享秘密 我却被排斥在外
You want to know where Finn is?
你想知道芬恩在哪里吗
You want to find a way to kill him?
想知道怎么可以杀死他吗
Then you can figure it out yourself.
那你自己去想吧
Your stupid temper will be the end of you one day.
总有一天 你会因为这臭脾气丢了性命
Just know that.
记住了
What is it, Hayley?
什么事 海莉
Are you calling to gloat,
你打电♥话♥来幸灾乐祸吗
You venomous, venomous animal?
你这邪恶刻毒的禽兽
There's no need for such language.
话不用说得这么难听
I'm calling with a proposition
我是来提条件的
that might motivate me to spare your life.
办得好 说不定就饶了你小命
You've got my interest.
我有兴趣听听
I need you to draw some of Klaus' blood.
我要你去取克劳斯的血
Bring me some in an hour,
一小时后带给我
And I'll heal you.
我就治愈你
It would be my pleasure.
乐意之至
Pick up the damn phone, Elijah.
快接电♥话♥啊 伊利亚
Finn is trying to find Hope.
芬恩在找霍普
She's safe.
她很安全
It'll take 100 witches to break the cloaking spell.
得要一百名巫师才能打破藏身咒语
I would've said the same about mother finding you,
母亲找你的下落时 情况不也是一样
And yet a flock of starlings later,
但还不是一瞬间
and here we are.
我们就落到了这种田地
He won't let them get to her, Nik,
他不会让他们得逞的 尼克
but you need to remain calm.
但是你需要冷静
Our brother doesn't do calm.
冷静不是我们哥哥的风格
Oh, you're angry, are you? Well, join the party.
你生气了 对不对 欢迎加入我的世界
I've been here 1,000 years.
这怒火我已背负了千年
I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik.
我铸造匕♥首♥是为了保护自己不受你伤害 尼克
I'm not the bad guy
我们家族上演的故事里
in this chapter of our family's story.
我扮演的不是坏人
I'm the wronged.
是被辜负的那个
I'm the dead but never mourned,
死了也没人哀悼的那个
and whilst you got everything that you wanted,
你得到了想要的一切
I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died.
我得到的却是 不在乎我死活的家人
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
We've all suffered! We've all been wronged!
我们都遭过罪 都被辜负过
Go on. Go on. Finish it off.
来啊 来啊 做个了断吧
Go on. Kill me.
来啊 杀了我啊
I'm not gonna kill you, you idiot.
我才不会杀你 你这个笨蛋
Despite your behavior, you're still my brother.
仅管你劣迹斑斑 但始终还是我兄弟
Yeah, just the one you dagger repeatedly.
是啊 被你一次又一次用匕♥首♥封印的兄弟
I've daggered all of you,
我用匕♥首♥封印过你们所有人
each for your own good.
都为了你们好
If you don't agree with my motives, fine...
你要不认同我的动机 没关系
I never claimed to be the bastion of temperance...
我从来没说过自己能克己自♥制♥
but stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved.
但别再胡说什么自己被排斥 不被爱
You are a Mikaelson.
你是迈克尔森家族的一员
You're my blood,
你是我的血亲
and I need you.
而我需要你
I need you by my side.
需要你的支持
What does it even mean, Nik, hmm?
你这是什么意思呢 尼克
You talk about family -- family this, family that.
你老是提家族长家族短的
I haven't even earned the right
但我连与你们共享秘密的资格
to share your secrets, have I?
都没有 不是吗
No. You haven't,
没错
but by all means, brother, prove yourself.
随便你怎么做 弟弟 证明给我看
It's not too late.
为时未晚
Finn wants your blood.
芬恩想要你的血
He promised to heal me if I delivered it.
他答应我 把它带过去就治愈我
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
You've got to tell me why he wants it.
你得告诉我 他为什么想要它
Look, Nik.
听着 尼克
You've got to trust me for once in your life,
这辈子 你总得相信我一次
and I will stand by your side, I promise.
那我效忠于你 我保证
You would risk your life to help me?
你会为了帮我而牺牲自己吗
I know enough about dark magic
我太了解黑魔法了
to know that I'm hexed.
知道自己中的是死咒
There's no reversing what Finn's done to me,
芬恩对我施的魔法是不可逆的
which makes him a murderer and a liar,
这让他既成了凶手 又成了骗子
and if I'm gonna die, I'll be damned
如果我难逃一死 他要是能够得逞
if he gets what he wants.
我一定死不瞑目
Finn has been dead to me for a long time.
芬恩在我眼里早就是死人了
Tonight I intend to make that official.
今晚就干脆让他变正式的死人吧
Help me.
帮我
Then I will share my secret with you.
然后我就把秘密告诉你
He'll be in the bell tower of the Saint Louis Cathedral.
他会去圣路易斯大教堂的钟楼
Go inside my head. Find the spell.
进入我的思想 找到咒语
Let's finish this.
让我们终结这一切
Wolves are bonded by what is most important to us...
对狼人而言至关重要的东西 将我们牢系在一起
the earth of our territory, the blood of our packs.
我们的领土 族人的血液
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Too many ears...
闲人太多
But I need some of your blood.
我需要一点你的血
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表