剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Joe knew what he was getting himself into.
乔早就知道自己会面临何种境遇
So what? "Hey. Come on. Join our team.
那要怎样 "来吧 加入我们
Your reward will be your death"?
你的奖励就是死亡"
Here's what you got to understand.
你得明白
Vamps like Joe,
像乔一样的吸血鬼
they know what it feels like to be in the battle
他们知道在战斗中是怎样的
and what it is to sit on the sidelines.
以及作为旁观者是怎样的
Joe sat it out for a long time,
乔袖手旁观已经很久了
but when the fight came to him, he got back in
但当战争波及到他 他又加入
because he'd rather die on his feet than live on his knees.
因为他光荣战死也不愿下跪祈求而生
That's a warrior.
这才是勇士
But what are we fighting for?
但我们为什么战斗呢
Me--I'm fighting for my home,
我是为我的家而战斗
for the dignity of the vampires who were run out of there.
为被驱逐离开那里的吸血鬼的尊严而战
The question is what are you fighting for?
问题是 你为何而战
That's the problem.
这就是问题
I have no idea.
我不知道
Look. The werewolves took over the quarter.
听着 狼人占据了法属区
We beat them back today,
我们今天打败他们
they'll fight us back tomorrow.
明天他们就会来挑战我们
It's nuts!
太荒谬了
And all for a few measly blocks of real estate?
这都是为了一些少得可怜的房♥产吗
I was born here in a time far more shameful than now,
我出生在比现在要不道德得多的时候
and even then, this city was worth fighting for.
即使那时 这座城市也值得我们去争取
My blood runs through the gutters of this city
我的血液流淌在这城市之中
along with the blood of my closest friends,
还有我最亲密的朋友的血液也是
and, yeah, Klaus and I fought side by side
是的 克劳斯和我肩并肩共同
against the Guerreras, but, you know, before long,
对抗格雷罗家族 但是 你知道不久后
he's gonna want to be king of the wolves.
他会想要成为狼人的王
His blood runs deep here, too.
他的血液也在这里扎根
You hear that?
你听到了吗
That is the first, last, and only album
那是第一张 最后一张 也是唯一一张
that my friend Thierry Vanchure ever made.
我的朋友蒂埃里·范舒所制♥作♥的专辑
It could have only been made here.
只能在这里制♥作♥
We're not fighting for real estate.
我们不是为了房♥产而战
We're fighting for the soul of this city.
我们是为了城市的灵魂而战
Hello?
有人吗
Hi. I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is weird.
这很奇怪
I just kind of found my way here.
我刚刚找到这里来
Hayley, Hayley! Hayley, please.
海莉 海莉 海莉
I killed her.
我杀了她
Francesca looked me in the eye
弗朗西斯卡盯着我的眼睛
and begged me for her life as I tore her apart...
在我将她撕碎时求我宽恕她的生命
But I don't feel better.
但我感觉并没有好转
I don't feel peace. I don't feel anything!
我感觉不到平和 我什么都感觉不到
It's perfectly natural given what you've experienced.
鉴于你所经历过的事情 这很正常
Nothing about what I am, Elijah, is natural.
对于我来说 以利亚 没有什么是正常的
As a hybrid, you will begin to experience feelings
作为混血儿 你将会开始经历一段
with a greater intensity.
感情都被放大的时期
It will take time to master control.
需要一段时间才能够学会控制
I don't want to live like this, Elijah.
我不想这样活着 以利亚
I hate it.
我憎恨如此
When I was living with the crescents in the bayou,
当我和新月族住在河口时
I finally understood the--the purity
我终于明白了 作为血统纯正的
of being a wolf, the nobility.
狼族 是高贵的
I killed 8 wolves tonight
今晚在我去找弗朗西斯卡前
before I got to Francesca,
我杀死了8个狼人
8 of my own people.
8个我的同类
What's noble about that?
这怎么高贵了
I acted no better than a--
我的表现 不比
Than a vampire.
吸血鬼好
Everything has changed,
一切都改变了
and not just for me.
不只是我
I saw the way you looked at me before,
我看过你以前看我的眼神
and I see the way that you look at me now.
我看着你现在看着我的眼神
I was a mother, and now I'm a monster.
我曾是个母亲 现在我只是个怪物
Things are different now.
现在一切都不一样了
You can't tell me that they're not.
你不能跟我说没有
Hayley.
海莉
This sucks.
真糟糕
No trades today.
今天不开张
I mean, worse for you of course.
当然对你来说更糟糕
Guy had the market cornered
这家伙垄断了
on the ancient icelandic folk scene.
古冰岛民俗音乐
Those weren't for me.
不是我要的
I'm Kaleb.
我叫卡莱布
Davina.
达维娜
Cool name.
名字好帅
Terrible taste in music.
音乐品味太差
You obviously need me.
你显然需要我
Could you not just take a sledgehammer to them?
你就不能直接拿个大锤砸吗
These were forged by a witch, brother,
这些都是女巫制♥造♥的 弟弟
and as such, only the elements of water and fire can destroy them.
因此 只有水和火才能摧毁它们
I'd have thought this would bring you greater pleasure.
我想过这会让你无比愉快
As would I.
我会
This was my fault,
这是我的错
all of it.
全都是
If had just accepted Hayley's pregnancy
如果我接受海莉怀孕的事实
instead of playing king.
而不是要做国王
I should have listened to you.
我本该听你的话
Instead, my greed and my envy robbed me of my daughter.
然而我的贪婪和嫉妒将我的女儿从我身边夺走
My actions led to the release of a weapon
我的举动导致那个不仅能杀死我
that can kill not just me but you.
还能杀死你的武器出现
A thousand years
一千年
I've survived your attempts to destroy me, brother.
你每次尝试摧毁我 我都活了下来 弟弟
I imagine I can survive this.
我想这次我也可以
You chase my redemption
你一直想要救赎我
like a man rolling a stone up an endless mountain.
就像一个滚着石头爬上无止境的山的人
Well, no mountain is endless, brother.
没有山是无止境的 弟弟
Some are just steeper than others.
只是有些比其他更加陡峭
And as much as I would like to be the one
虽然此刻我非常想要
to comfort Hayley in this moment,
去安慰海莉
I believe that only you can understand her grief.
但我认为只有你能明白她的痛苦
We lost our child.
我们失去了我们的孩子
I mean, what could I possibly say to ease her pain?
我能说点什么才可能免去她的痛苦
Whatever she needs to hear.
说她需要听的
Do you think things will be better in the quarter now?
你觉得现在法属区一切都会更好吗
No, but it as nice fighting with Klaus for a change.
不 但和克劳斯一切为了改变而战斗真好
I'm sorry about Joe.
乔的事情我很遗憾
Guy was brave.
他很勇敢
So were you.
你也是
Doesn't matter.
不重要
This has to stop, Marcel, us.
我们之间 该停止了 马塞尔
The deeper I'm in it with you,
我和你陷入得越深
the deeper I'm into everything,
我对一切就陷入得越深
and I have to get my certification,
我得拿到我的证书
I have to help human people with their human problems,
我得帮助人类解决他们人类的问题
and I can't do that if I keep letting myself get pulled back in.
如果我一直让自己反复陷进来我就做不到
I'm sorry. This has to end.
抱歉 必须结束了
It will get better.
会变好的
When?
什么时候
I'm immortal now.
我现在永生不死了
If I can't get through today,
如果我不能熬过今天
how am I supposed to get through forever?
我要如何熬过永远
You know, over the years,
你知道 多年来
I've had my share of friends, enemies,
我拥有过朋友 敌人
lovers, losses, and triumphs.
爱人 失败和胜利
With time, they all begin to run together,
随时间的推移 一起离开了
but you will find
但你会发现
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表