剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
The witch wants you.
女巫要的人是你
You listen to me very carefully.
你给我听好
I told a good friend I'd do my very best
我答应了我的一个好朋友
to spare the lives of her people.
我会不遗余力地去保护她的人
You leave right now,
你们要是马上离开
I will honor that.
我将感激不尽
Stay,
不走
and the situation becomes irrefutably awkward.
情况将毫无悬念地变得尴尬
Very well.
非常好
You should probably leave.
或许你该离开了
Either I'm in, or I'm out, right?
要么我加入 要么退出 对吧
Let's go. Move.
赶快走 走
Nick.
尼克
Aiden, you made it.
艾登 你做到了
Of course I did.
当然我做到了
Told you I'd be here, didn't I?
告诉过你我会来的 对吗
Go.
走
Thank you, both of you.
谢谢你 你们两个
No problem.
不客气
We're all fighting for the same thing, you know?
我们也会为同样的事情不顾一切
Just trying to protect he ones that we love.
只是尽力去保护我们所爱的人
Well, I guess that's all they got.
我想他们也就只有这点能耐
So it would seem.
感觉的确如此
Actually, I'm just getting started.
事实上 我才刚刚开始
Perhaps your next body will last a little longer
也许你下一个替身会比这个替身
than this one, brother.
活得更久一点 弟弟
You phone is chockfull of texts.
你的手♥机♥塞满了短♥信♥
Who's--who's Cami?
卡米是谁
Come with me now.
跟我来
Enough games, Davina!
别玩了 达维娜
Send out my father.
把我父亲交出来
Let's finish this.
我们来做个了断
Release me, or I will kill you right now!
放了我 要不然我现在就杀了你
Davina!
达维娜
Is this not what you brought him for?
你把他带过来不就是这个目的吗
I'm not afraid!
我才不害怕
Hello...boy.
你好啊 孩子
You seem rather impatient.
你看起来好不耐心啊
Are you so eager to meet your end?
你就这么急着了断自己吗
I'm only eager to stand over
我只是迫不及待想要
your burning corpse again.
再站着看你的尸体燃烧
Only this time, I intend to enjoy it more.
而这一次 我打算更加享受
I've traveled
为了这一刻
all the way back from hell for this moment.
我才从地狱中重生
Well, then I'd hate to keep you waiting.
那我讨厌让你等着
Where is she?
她在哪
If something happened to her, Klaus, I swear to god!
她绝对出事了 克劳斯
Davina's fine. She'll wake with a spectacular headache,
达维娜没事 她醒来只会无比头疼
but given her intentions for me,
但鉴于她对我的企图
she should count herself lucky.
她应该算自己很幸运了
Of course if you drop dead of a heart attack,
当然如果你突发心脏病死了
I may have to kill her on general principle.
那基于原则 我可能必须杀了她
You're the one who ditched me at the bar.
是你把我扔在酒吧的
I had to hitchhike
我得去蹭车
and then run on the back roads of the bayou!
还得在河口后面的路上狂奔
Well, your perseverance is duly is noted.
那你的坚持不懈真是值得铭记
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
I am so mad at you, I can hardly speak,
我可生气了 我都失语了
but I am here, and it is to tell you--
但我还是来了 来告诉你
Not to bargain with you and not to shame you
不是和你来讨价还价 也不是来羞辱你
but to tell you under no circumstances will you hurt that girl,
只是来告诉你绝不能伤害那个女孩
do you understand me?
你明白吗
You have my word.
我向你保证
Is that Mikael?
那是迈克尔吗
Is he...
他...
He's still alive and in complete and utter agony.
他还活着 还在垂死挣扎
I decided to take your advice
我决定听取你的意见
and keep him that way.
就让他这样活着
Didn't think you were gonna show.
没想到你会来
Didn't think you were a vampire.
没想到你是个吸血鬼
Ditto on the whole leader of a werewolf army thing.
也没想到你是狼人♥大♥军的首领
P.S.
另外
These pictures don't really do you justice.
那些照片不能真实评价你
You're way hotter in person,
你是个极其火热的人
you know, when you're not murdering people.
当你不杀人的时候
You know, I shouldn't have come.
我不应该来的
Yeah...
是啊
But you did.
但你来了
Why?
为什么
I guess I hoped seeing you
我想我希望见你
might make me feel a little less--
是因为你能让我感觉少一点...
I don't know--
我不知道
alone.
孤独
Ok. Look.
你瞧
Maybe for tonight,
也许今晚
we could pretend things are different.
我们可以假装一切都不同
I'm not a vampire, you're not a wolf,
我不是吸血鬼 你也不是狼人
the city isn't about to implode.
这个城市也没有崩溃
We could just--
我们可以就...
I don't know--
我也不知道
be ourselves.
就做我们自己
I'd like that.
我很愿意
Well, we did it.
我们做到了
I never thought I'd see the day when "We" Meant us.
我以为再也见不到"我们"是指我们的那天了
Well, you're a vampire now.
你现在是个吸血鬼了
First rule is never say never
第一原则就是永远别说永远
because never ain't that long,
因为永远没有那么久
and what we did today,
我们今晚做的事
it was the right thing,
都是对的
But, you know, it's gonna make things worse
但你要知道 这可能让你我族人
between your people and mine.
之间的关系更差
There's a life lesson for you, baby vamp.
小吸血鬼 有一人生课要教给你
It always gets worse before it gets better.
好事多磨
We left Elijah out there.
我们把以利亚留在那了
Look. I worry about a lot of things where Elijah's concerned,
瞧 我也很担心以利亚关心的事情
but trust me.
但相信我
He can take care of himself.
他能照顾好他自己
What do you want?
你想要干什么
I only want us to be a family again, Elijah,
我只是想让我们再成为家人 以利亚
but I'm so sorry.
但我很抱歉
In order for that to happen,
为了保证一切顺利
you must be purified.
你必须要被净化
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表